Are you ready for 'the troubles: part six'?

Are you ready for 'the troubles: part six'?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/nigerians-were-largest-group-of-new-irish-citizens-in-2013-1.2269527
youtube.com/watch?v=TqJR74oSmfM
youtube.com/watch?v=8C1z7OlhJJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A referendum would result in 50% voting for remain no matter what and atleast a few taigs voting for remain, equalling a 55% remain vote.

A military conflict would mean all out war between Britain and Ireland, in which you would be overrun within a month.

Sorry Irebro, Ní bheidh Lá teacht chun

My taig friends have become unionists due to how drastically cucked the south has become because of their parties.

Personally, I'm not opposed to a united Ireland, but certainly not until they leave the EU and cut the cultural Marxist crap.

BRITS OUT

REFUGEES IN

t. Paddy

IRISH OUT
NIGERIANS IN

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/nigerians-were-largest-group-of-new-irish-citizens-in-2013-1.2269527

>

How come the troubles lasted 30 years instead of a month last time?

Unionists? More like European Unionists.

Anyway fuck off we don't want you back. Well, maybe Donegal if you buy us a pint.

wat

Because that was an insurgency like the taliban, if Ireland, the republic, the state, declared war it would be over within a month, Dublin eould be captured by the Royal marines and you'd surrender and part of the peace deal would be accepting Northern Ireland is a part of Britain forever.

And do not even pretend the IRA want to be part of the EU. They want full independence, like we do, not to have their laws made in Brussels

So what if its an insurgency? The other thing you suggested is retarded.

Insurgencies don't accomplish anything. We would never say "shit a carbomb went off in belfast, that's it, time to sign NI over to the republic!"

The only military way we could lose NI is if Ireland won it in a war and if Ireland declared war we would destroy the Irish army. The best you can do is throw a few molotovs.

Thats what you said in 1921

Yeah, and what was the result? We let you become a commonwealth dominion because you weren't worth fighting, and we kept the parts of your country that were protestant majority. Since then, for an entire century you haven't got NI back and you never shall.

What's even better is if Ireland or even the IRA defy the peace procese you will make life harder for the fenians in Londonderry.

Drogheda & Wexfort part 2:
Lord Protector Boogaloo

Top kek.

Out of curiosity? What would happen if a non EU state got into a military conflict with an EU member?

t.Sinn Féin

?mosque in a building thats obviously a church

what? is it like budget cuts or something?

NATO has nothing to do with the EU, that's the millitary alliance.

Curiously, Ireland isn't even in NATO, so Ireland attacking us for NI would be the same as Russia attacking us, legally.

achmed pls

The Irish always find a way to make things about themselves. Inferiority complex, much?

people don't stop fighting until they decide they don't want to.

everything you're talking about would give them an excuse to perpetuate "terrorism" against your nation indefinitely and never lose support from their own people.

God that pisses me off

>find out your family was in the UDA and IRA

i mean it explained why both pairs of grandparents hated the other

FUCK REPUBLICAN SCUM

youtube.com/watch?v=TqJR74oSmfM

This triggers me like I've never been triggered before.

WTF happened to Ireland? It was the protector of the Church and Western Civilization for hundreds of years. Get off your ass and take your country back you Mick fucks.

>support gay marriage
>Catholic nation

Might as well go full Anglican.

fuck that shit, the Church continually fucked us up the ass for centuries. the pope even gave the English monarch permission to invade. the only reason Catholicism remained so popular is bcos we were literally a 3rd world country up until the 70s

We need a united independent Ulster not a United Ireland.

Yeah we won't need to fight anyone. When NIs economy goes down the toilet they might leave of their own accord.

No one in Ireland under 80 cares about the church any more.

We can't be classed as a catholic nation after millenials fell for the LGBT jew meme
it was paraded around every university and IT in the country

the eternal jew knows no bounds

>he thinks donegal is in the north
Please tell me you're just back from the pub lad

Call us cucked all you want, our native population makes up 96% of the country, which is more than you Brits can say about your demographic collapse

The militias were the only ones that kept them free of criminal scum and uppity blacks.

It has only begun my comrade.

Fuck paddies t-b-h
Can't wait for reunification of Ireland, under one United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

It's not all about winning militarily: the Ra took a long time to learn that hitting London in the pocket was the only thing that would drag them to the table: they didn't give a shit about the military or civilian casualties but as soon as banking and investment houses were losing money on leases and construction costs in Canary Wharf they were pushing the unionists to do a deal.

A repeat of that would be the most likely outcome with lone wolves bombing financially important targets. History has a strange way of repeating itself.

Fuck, more uprisings?
Somebody get a guitarfag and lets write some more bantsy anti-brit songs

For now fellow potato dweller. All those poor EU people that were learning english in order to leech off of England will be coming here now so it will drop rapidly.

>UK leaves EU
>Scotland leaves UK
>Empire falls apart
>NI voted to remain in EU
>NI leaves UK and forms a United Ireland in the EU

Éire Nua when lads?

>NI Catholics blow people up to join ROI
>Irish begs them to stop so they don't have to take on the economic blackhole of NI

its not gonna happen. The British and Irish will be sucking each others dicks harder than ever. The British sucking our as a test case for bilateral agreements and us sucking theirs because they are such a major trading partner.

do you even know what parts of ireland are in the UK?

are you a fucking moron or a tourist

Dear lord did ya see Enda on the tv?
He looked fucking depressed.

Isn't the Sinn Fein vocally anti-eu? Seems ridiculously transparent how they're using the Brexit to try to get a unification vote. Hope you guys get your own irexit in time.

No they were pro remain over at NI. Those guys want the immigrants and they want a united Ireland.

Odd, I thought they were the nationalists

Sinn Fein are pro-EU.

no theyre only pro-eu in the north to try and trigger a referendum

>implying the irish race is smart enough to be on its own
youtube.com/watch?v=8C1z7OlhJJ4

I used to be sympathetic to the Irish quest for independence, but seeing that they're willing to side with browns and globalists instead of working with Anglos is disgusting.

lol as soon as a country gains independence from Britain the cop out answer is always "we didnt want you anyway"

The sad thing Is I truly want Ireland to be united, but the ROI has cucked itself just like Scotland with Marxism.

Sadly, I fear the British Occupation of Ireland is the only thing that will let Ireland remain uncucked.

>cucked itself just like Scotland with Marxism
both of the parties in power are basically centre -right you retard

>Northern Ireland is a part of Britain forever.
Yeah... I think this is a war both sides would be trying to lose.

Any Heritage Yanks available to supply me with some grenades?

Got some chip shops to blow up

>implying SF and the SNP aren't flaming Marxists who used Nationalism to get support so that they could flood their respective countries with foriegners

The SNP and SF aren't even in power in Ireland you spastic.

Also SF(along with half the other parties in ireland dont even know where they stand on the fucking political spectrum) and SF in the north is fairly different to SF in the south

SF in the south do know where they stand.

Progressive tax, more refugees, and more EU.

Ireland has a weird form of nationalism which is lefty and has only one aim of uniting Ireland to be one.
We literally have no party (other than that possible new one that shoot up last year) that is anti-immigration or say they were against it.

>(other than that possible new one that shoot up last year
That one got hammered.

As Reddit told me, it was proof ireland rejects racism.