/MeNa/ ''Cute Pali''- edition

>''A-user you'll kill the jews for me r-right?''
what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/896276667982852097
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/1518532/Critic-of-Islam-to-quit-Holland-after-lies-are-exposed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course dear

No bitch do it yourself

Tommy Robbinson has become a fucking meme, LMAO
he went from anti-islam to anti-Pakistan, retard started tweeting for a free ''Balochistan''
he went down the Tarek Fateh route....

What's good about Pukestan?

>for me
no, i will do it for Allah

anyone else hates these ''muslim'' '''''''''''''''reformists''''''''''''''''''''. i mean i have nothing against hippies who want to spin in a circle and read Rumi, but these folks are just '''white people please accept me!!!!'''
they need to bring they edgyness in every debate no matter how unrelated.
confederate statues go down? ''what about islam''?
nazis march on the streets and kill 1 girl? ''nazis like nazis, but how about islam!?''

i would fucking kill them all if i could

not much, what's good about Balochs though?
fuckers are the Kurds of South Asia.

Islam will never be reformed. All what matters is to improve the average IQ of the Islamic follower.

>Islam will never be reformed.
but it has. quite a few times in it's history. only problem is that every ''reform'' was one towards more fundamentalism.
that's why i'm against more ''reform''

>All what matters is to improve the average IQ of the Islamic follower.
yup agree here

twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/896276667982852097
This kinda turned me one lads, not gonna lie
Also: WTF??

nice subreddit r*za

thank you!

she would be hot if it wasn't for the unibrow

where is masa poes

that's the hottest thing about her, her natural, ''girl next door'' look.
you have shit tastes Colombia

So only models depilate their fucking eyebrows?

no, but her eyebrows are just fine, no need to depilate them or anything.
they're part of her charm.

I like this edition better
This girl has the right amount of prettiness and homeliness to make it work
Wife material

literally r/exmuslim in a nutshell

worse i say, these fuckers still pretend to be muslims.
at least the ex-muslims stop pretending.

seriously lads check this out, i was equally stunned and turned on while watching it.....

Wouldn't mind a close up wew

Well they actually tend to go together many times. Like Maajid Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi Ali

شو شو رزا فاك وف تو ريدديت

>Like Maajid Nawaz and Ayan Hirsi Ali
ugh, I have nothing with Ayan, she's honest with herself, she hates Islam and doesn't hide it
but fuck Maajid, i hate his guts.

i, ironically, have nothing against ex-muslims, they're edgy and won't associate with them, but at least they are honest with themselves and the world.
these ''''''''reformists''''''' are just duplicious scum.

No sweetie

*Nukes every country in the ME and NA except Israel*

أنا أتفق مع هذا المنشور. علينا التحدث بالعربية كي نطرد الرديتورس

WTF I support an independent Balochistan now!

I can totally understand her hating Islam after the murder of her peer (I would hate it too ngl) but honest?

Nope

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/1518532/Critic-of-Islam-to-quit-Holland-after-lies-are-exposed.html

غاز غاز غاز
عفط على الغاز

>but honest?
i meant she's honest in her hate of Islam and doesn't pretend like Maajid.

>after the murder of her peer
wasn't he killed by a leftist?

نايس سوبريدديت

fair enoguh

Theo Van Gogh? Nah, he was killed by a Dutch Moroccan (what a surprise) Islamist

>force things
better die trying

وني راك واحد الزامل مامنوش جوج

هذا الخيط خيط عربي يا أهبل، أفرنقع إلى ريديت أو ميراستان

كوول فايبراتيونس

هذه الثالوث يوفق كلامي

شك 'م

Reza how big(small) is your willy?

ههههههه
الله يكرهك ولا يريد أن يعطيك الأرقام المقدسة، بل أعطاك أوف باي وان

*grabs gun*

it begins now m'lady

A MAMMA MIA DATS A FAMILIAR-O FLAG

around 18-19cm when hard.

based IRA
here just for you

>زبه تسعطاشر سنتيمتر
>يروح ينيك بنت صغيرة

S-sure
Itbakh al ye-yehud!

>

what's funny?

>78559857
(You)'re not getting your (You)s back, hobi

Post a pic of your aryan bepis.

no way, i'm not stupid

REMOVE ROMA remove roma
you are worst poster. you are the gypsy idiot you are the cigani smell. return to caravan. to our gyppo cousins you may come our thread. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,roma we will never forgeve you. romanian rascal FUck but fuck asshole gypsy stink gypsy..gitane genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead gypsies..ahahahahahROMA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget porajmos .roma we kill the king , gypsy return to your precious caravan….hahahahaha idiot cigani smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE GYPSY FROM THE PREMISES.

Why? Nobody can dox you through your dickpic.
It's just that you're lying

believe what you want, you asked, i answered, it isn't like i was bragging
i'm not posting my dick on Sup Forums.

@78559857
I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

BABY MAKE UP YOUR MIND

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM UNTIL THE NIGHT IS OVER

>i'm not posting my dick on Sup Forums.
yeah, you don't need to post the picture on Sup Forums. You can post it on imgur and then post the link here.

>it isn't like i was bragging
so then why wouldn't you back your statement up?
it's not hard ;)

>so then why wouldn't you back your statement up?
because then, autistic Lebs and Algerians will take that pic and post it in every /mena/ thread and make shitty memes like this

>هنالك اقل البشرية غير عرب هلاليّين في خيطي حالياً
اخرجوا خيطي الآن :-ضضضضض

no, they'll probably believe you more. "18-19 cm" sounds unrealistic.
posting it will probably shut them up 2bh

I WANNA DANCE
I WANNA DANCE
I WANNA DANCE

منشور جميل والناشر أجمل

why do you care so much about my cock? i literally never brought it up.
i don't care if you think it's ''unrealistic''

>boohoo sandniglets on an united statian anime forum willl bully me if I post my arab rapebaby dicklet D::::

اخوانك العرب يرحّبون بعودتك صاحبي خرياغ :-ضضضض
فكرناك قمت بعملية السودوكو
:DDضضضD

than post yours.

mok ne7weha

>فكرناك قمت بعملية السودوكو
الله لا يموت

لكنني ظننت أن معاوية ميت

لم يمت, لقد رفع إلى جنة الوايفوز متل ع*سا

أليس عيسى الله؟ هل هذا يعني أنك عيسى؟

طبعا اخي :DDDDDDDDD
(: الله هلالي :)

*يداعب دكره*

مذكّر عام انّ الهلاليّة ستنتصر :-طططط
في كل شمال افريقيا x}}}}

A perfect threesome.

fuck of with your kike whores Baal!!

FISTFUCKING GOD'S CREATION
EMISSARIES OF THE FALL
THE ARISTOCRATIC ABOMINATION
NOOOOO STAAAAAATE OF GRAAAAACE
NO STEP BACK
SEMPER FI
IN COLD FUCKING BLOOD

>fuck of with your kike whores Baal!!

flat chest pride worldwide

Hello Reza

Great movie desu

hey

Why did you post a picture of Sean Connery?

can you fine folks take him back, please ?

>Why did you post a picture of Sean Connery?
kek

>"user, why do you have a folder full of women pictures ?"

Imagine if Reza's mistress found his women folder. God that would hilarious.

قود أي ويش ذات وير مي

waifu time
post 10/10 waifu

the women folder is the last of my worries.

i've started replaying farcry2 to relive the life of a freelance foreign merc fighting some crazed warlord's war for money in some central african cesspit
god no one will ever understand this delphic and abstruse feel of mine
i wish ma-se-poes was here to understand what im trying to get by

My photo editing skills are subpar. Sorry, Reza :^)

stop posting these ugly beasts of yours you beta orbiter cuck

fuck you Baal, this hurt. coming from you hurt. i expected this from the algierianfagg or Poonisian, but not from you

see why i won't do it?

Hey buddy, I gotta congratulate you on stealing my freshly made meme. Hope it feels good to steal someone else's work like the useless child you were to your parents. Being unoriginal was always a disappointment to your family. I'd just like you to remember that you are a failed abortion and you could at least try to make your parents efforts not in vain, but nope. Instead you make them wish that they never had sex in the first place because now you're just leeching off of their money at age 23, and it doesn't help that you're jobless. You only steal other peoples work just so you can show it off to your mom to make her think you aren't a useless fuck. Just remember, I'll be bouncing on my girls dick for a while, so feel free to come back to me at any time once you decide to flip your life around.

>replay Fallout 2 for the 3650th time
>still get a massive power boner from playing the puppetmaster with post-nuclear settlement factions and turning highwaymen into minced meat in the middle of the irradiated desert

Kek, sorry bud.
I literally made this in 2 minutes on preview.