Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts?

now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usg9tGXuDS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still can't believe they named us on the back cover. Cringe.

I couldn't figure out what the title and cover art were trying to get at so I didn't really bother. They should have made it clear what their album was about.

what?

Al smoked himself retarded.

I actually refuse to listen to that thing

TV 5/4 CHAN

It calls out Sup Forums on the back cover of the album.

lol

in a good or bad way

I can't be true.

Lol have a guess m8

google it you dolt

It's not as bad as it could be. Pretty short too, 40 something minutes.

It's out?

Link me TV5/Sup Forums

bad

It came out today. I can't find the Sup Forums song on YouTube.

find it yourself retard, tv 5/Sup Forums is just a instrumental under 50 seconds

it's actually really good

ive been getting into ministry hella lately. the old stuff is good but this album was a surprise too, enjoyable stuff. dont care about the lyrics, because i mostly agree with them.

I'm about to spin in in 30 minutes when Friday hits.

Or should I hold it off to my 2000th rating?

@19:37
youtube.com/watch?v=usg9tGXuDS8

I actually kind of liked "Antifa". Sure the video was horrible but the song itself was cool imo, I like the effects he does.

bro this fucking sucks, old ministry was awesome but this is horrid

Dude those samples are hilarious
>this is klan territory bro
>speak english!
>someone tries to take our country over? yeah...good luck with that *shotgun blast*
>gunshots and zach hill drums
>THE WHITE MAN IS A WHITE MAN IS A WHITE MAN

i agree with the lyrics and dig some of the songs just some of the stuff feels too messy like the sampling and stuff with industrial music was cool on land of rape and honey but its really messy and incoherent on this one and my other main problem is the guitar squeals and cheesy nu metal tone (same with the nu metal record scratching). the lyrics are fine and the donald trump clips are pretty cool.

nobody cares tripfag

yeah some of those numetal tier guitar lines are ridiculous but it's not as bad as some people make it out to be

yeah they do

twilight zone, We're Tired Of It and wargasm are the only ones id listen to again

Mother of cringe, think about the round-table they had when coming up with that album name.

the message of the lyrics arent that bad, any reasonable person would agree with "fuck white supremacists" and "Trump sucks" and all that, but like Eminem, it's just too on the nose and feels like a cashgrab "rock against bush" tier shit than a genuine artistic statement.

They are like the Moonman of the Left.

is that meant to be a bad thing

but it's obviously paying tribute to Ice Cube's Amerikkka's Most Wanted

lmao

Accurate
That was edgy in 1993, but "Amerikkka lmao" has been so overdone now.

I can't believe With Sympathy is the only Ministry album to exist.

Mother of cringe, think about the round-table [Ice cube and everyone else involved] had when coming up with that album name.

Fuck you, Twitch is great too.

>land of rape and honey
>the mind is a terrible thing to taste

fucking pleb

>not liking psalm 69 or rape and honey

pleb

Fuck off samefag. Ministry has always been shitty libcuck music, even if With Sympathy is okay.

>using the term libcuck unironically
>doesnt like ministry's early industrial period
Yeah, you're a pleb alright

How does Kant play in to all of this?

is reddit invading us?

Yeah, 8 years ago.

no but pol is

>yfw none of these derivative plebs will ever be able to match the epic takedowns of Reagan-era America that Dead Kennedys delivered on the regular

yeah we have 50 soy threads a day from /r/the_donald posters

*yeah we have 50 alt-right threads a day from pol posters

From 1986 until 2003 Ministry (and assorted side projects) were fucking unstoppable, since then it's all been heavy metal bullshit.

Who's your favourite cock?