Am I just really high or this album is indeed really fucking good? jesus christ

am I just really high or this album is indeed really fucking good? jesus christ

You're not the only one. I'm liking it too and I haven't really enjoyed anything else they've made

yea man I just finished my second listen and I love every fucking track so far

So fuck? Young Fathers have not had any bad project and are improving from album to album

Is this the new Swans?

its great

one listen in and it reminds me of the earlier stuff rather than just like a sequel to White Men Are Black Men -- but with more polished production. need to listen a couple more times before i have good grasp on it.

El Goblino

DUDE

>actually wanting to listen to an album with a cover this nonsensically repulsive

No thanks.
It's not inviting me in at all.

i hadn't thought of it that way. good point. what should i listen to instead? what album has the best cover?

Dunno. What are some of your favorites already?

Great albums can have shit covers – it's just a bit more difficult for me to want to hear it in the first place when something like that is its representation...

this album cover makes me nauseous

Just checked out "In My View"; honestly this is some SJW-sounding shit. Critics will say it's good when it's not anything noteworthy in any regard

Is the rest of the album better?

what about it sounds sjw
what does that even mean

this is a group that caught shit because their last album had a track about how they're tired of resenting white men on principal -- especially white men who are getting shat on in life and haven't done anything wrong to them. and the song "In My View" is about handouts being an illusion.

it'd be a mistake to write it off as SJW bullshit just because the dudes are turbo gay. and yeah, the rest of the album is good but you should probably stay from it and just not participate in these threads over the next few days because you seem like a denser block of soy than average.

okay thanks for the rec friend :)

I was about to comment on how aesthetically well done the cover is. It’s odd, but looks weirdly super good.

Listening to Toy. Is this just good The Limousines?

best album i've heard this year so far

Wow is a fucking banger

unironically this or anna

holy fuck i thought this was going to be great after the first two songs, it veered off for a bit but the ending hit hard again. this is a great album

whats that sound on the first song? distorted violin?

Can an user get a mega link? slsk is out of the question at college