Pulisic is better than Mbrappe

Pulisic is better than Mbrappe.

>kneels

Good American boy.
Now ESPN can continue to hype you.

at warming the bench yes

t. Abdul Ramadan Kante Ngolo Sacrebleu

You are too used to the prevailing institutionalised racism in your country and just overrate white people and underrate black folks

Please reconsider your opinion because it's offensive, if you want to be racist keep it to yourself. You don't have the right to insult people

You fucking bigot

Did he kneel during the CL anthem?

>yurostands

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

>the same subhuman monkey shitposting this dead pasta in every thread.

I'm actually black.

>USA
>black
You are mixed, Mbappe is a real black

Did he actually kneel?

Only players on the starting XI have the chance to kneel, the bench players are already sitting

I don't recall any footballer kneeling this week. Kyrgios kneeled in the Laver Cup tho

>Mbappe is a real black
Just say he's French.

They play in different positions user

Mbappe is better than Pulisic now but Pulisic has the higher ceiling.

You really think so, or are you just trolling?

In all reality, Mbappe is a future Ballon D'Or winner.

Pulisic is barely a starter for a shitty German team. Not even Bayern.

Mbappe is mixed actually

African+African

>Pulisic is barely a starter for a shitty German team. Not even Bayern.
C'mon don't be rude.
When he will come to MLS in 2 or 3 years he will be the destroyer of Kansas nuggets and bigbang seattle.

yeah, because PSG is such a good team.