Do you dress like a fan of your primary/favorite genre?

Do you dress like a fan of your primary/favorite genre?

im not one to post this meme typically, but it applies here

>the meme is actually real
what the fuck

Basically didnt even know this picture existed and when i found it i was wearing the exact same outfit minus the orchid patch

I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a dying fetus shirt right now and I guess metal is my favorite genre, but usually I just wear whatever I don't care about ruining at work.

folk punk/crusty
own 2 pairs of pants 5 shirts 1 vest 1 jacket 2 sweaters said items are 3-10 years old

everything is from the garbage/second hand/drop in youth center

why buy cloths when you can buy morphine?
also where are my fellow oogles

Why yes I do still wear my clothes from way back when in highschool before I dropped out.

Battles jackets are the most juvenile things ever.

when i was a kid i wore tight jean and tried to straighten my hair like an emo kid

i wear all black all the time god im sexy

Patrician

god you suck

t. color wearer

i hate poser punks, so I just wear whatever I can dig from thrift store dumpsters. and it's only women's clothes too.

I have a neckbeard due to hygiene neglect and wear graphic tee shirts and mom jeans, so sure, I dress like a prog fan.

How's it feel to be a member of one of the most unanimously hated group of people?

hey at least im not a juggalo

crusties are the juggalos of train hobos

No, you're worse.

i listen to exclusively Oingo Boingo btw

I don't have a primary/favorite genre and i dress like a normal person
so yes

i wear the same t-shirt i haven't washed in months and a pair of underwear with holes that are similarly unwashed and too tight for my fat ass and never leave the house

if you have good taste in fashion you shouldn't be able to tell your music taste

oh and no pants

pretty sure all math rock fans are tall skinny white guys who dress casually, so yea

I overdress and wear a variety of clothes, so I guess if David Bowie counts as a genre then yes.