Sup Forumsartans, what has been your worst experience at a sports game?

Sup Forumsartans, what has been your worst experience at a sports game?

> mest fan
> get tickets to see subway series in '15
> whole section is mixed with yankees and mets fans
> arrive late because parents are dicks who don't give a shit about luckswing
> yankees hit a homer, whole upper deck goes crazy
> mest get shut out
> walk out in shame around hundreds of yankee fans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nqT4nqokyas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watching my team lose on a buzzer beater to flyover fucks in the ncaa tournament first round is probably up there

>being in the stands when your team is on the wrong end of a buzzer beater

God that sound horrible.

>team gets nationally televised game
>go to game
>watch team get btfo

Went to a minor league baseball game this year where the stadium smelled like a beach full of dead fish. If you've been to a bay or river, you know what I'm talking about.

The stadium was not near the water.

At the Michigan osu game last year as a Michigan fan when I had to watch the fat ugly fucks in front of me and the old fucks around me be happy life. It hurt my soul to see those scumbags cheer

>Try to enjoy nfl game
>forgot to check my privilege before leaving
>eating hot dog and checking twitter while standing for national anthem
>get extremely booty butt blasted cause black players and peacefully demonstrating for 1:30 completely ruining the next 4 hours of football
>cancel season tickets

i went to a subway world series game back in 2000. the yankees beat the mets at Shea and the yankee fans all started singing "new york, new york" while walking out - it was brutal.

>my college wins conference and goes to Fiesta Bowl for first time in a decade
>spend hundreds of dollars on 3rd row seats
>other team returns opening kick off, get blown out

Never again. TV from now on

I was at the Braves/Tardinals wild card game with the phantom infield fly rule.

>got tickets right next to the glass at a NHL game
>got too drunk on $10 shit beer
>threw up in the concourse after the game
>started crying like a bitch in front of my sister and her friend
>don't even remember seeing anything on ice

>nats fan
>2012 game 5

>skins fan
>skins hawks wild-card with rg3

cant really choose, fuck dc sports

>Red Sox-Marlins about 10 years ago
>rain starts pouring, game delayed midway due to rain
>pester father so we can stay even though nothing is happening
>2 hours and 20 minutes later the game is cancelled.

Thanks dad.

> Bama fan, going to iron bowl
> can't wait for us to win and go to Natty!
> Final play of the game, game winning field goal
> Winner goes to SEC championship
> auburn runs it back 109 yards for the win

Never been to Auburn since.

Pats Chiefs 2017

>local luckswing league
>our team gets to the final
>3-1 lead
>series gets tied, go to the final game in the other city, mostly because a qt invited me on the trip
>we don't even share the same car on the way
>very few tickets left when we arrive, 2 fat fucks between each other in cheap seats
>smell of beer, cigarettes and fritanga everywhere
>>we get BTFO with a walk off double
>get completely covered in beer as the stands starts celebrating
>I'm cold
>4 hours road trip back home, the qt is quite sad, but again, we don't share the same car, her brother cockblocked me each time he could
>get back home sticky, cold, smelling like a bum, sad and pussyless
I still banged her a couple months later, but I felt like complete shit for a while

2014, Alabama at Ole Miss. I wasn't in the traveling fan section, so I was surrounded by thousands of Mississippi rednecks. As soon as we threw the pick to end the game I bolted for the exits and it felt like every Rebel fan in the area was yelling at me. Going into the tunnel some redneck dropped out of the sky like he was Spiderman and started yelling "Roll tears roll!".

>Mets
Too brutal.

>My team was relegated to second tier after years
>Spend the whole year hoping to see it ascending
>Goes to the final game being capable of qualifying for ascenscion playoffs or being relegated again
>game ends: shitty draw, not qualifyed but apparently not relegated
>celebrate rival team relegation
>Minutes later there is a late goal in another match. My team is relegated to the third tier for the first time.

At least you got to bang her in the end

what were you crying about lol

youtu.be/nqT4nqokyas

Worst day.

>Islanders-Hurricanes game this year
>On NBCSN
>Isles in the hunt
>Back from a long ass road trip
>Got some popcorn with Carmel for some good times
>See the isles get murdered quickly
>Fans become restless
>Everything is shit
>Give up a hat trick to a defenseman
>See them get eliminated later on on last day because shitsburgh let a finn score

We fuckin suck

Oh boy. That must've been fun to watch.

I never watched baseball, but I got caught up in the pitching hype machine in 2015. What a fucking mistake I made. That world series just made me pissed and realize how bad the Mets were. I still watch them, but I'm still mad at that game 5 and the wild card game

got seated in the middle of a bunch of pissy kiwis at a cricket game once that spent the entire fucking day whining about the big mean Australians

my best experience was oddly enough getting stuck in the middle of a huge group of Pakistanis. they had some great bants going (one kept on offering free taxi rides to an Australian player) and they kept on offering me food they brought along to the game

SF Giants fan. I went to the NLDS Game 4 between the Giants and Cubs in San Francisco last fall. You know, the one where the Cubs rallied in the 9th to score 4 runs and knock the Giants out of the playoffs. Worst feeling ever.

Its everyday, bro.

>Game 6 Blackhawks @ Kings in 2014
Even though the Kings ended up winning in OT in game 7, I got to go to game 6 and watch the Kings not only blow the lead but lose the game to Patrick Kane magic whom they had held scoreless for the series(and basically the reason they were up 3-1 at one point in the series.
I didn't believe at all the Kings could win a game 7 in Chicago so I left the game certain the series was over.but they did it.

Fuck connor gillasapie

what team?

haven't been to many but i watched the mest lose, bryce harper hit a couple bombs off jeremy hefner, and the bar was almost completely devoid of vaginas. paid 240 bucks for two seats as a gift to my friend cause he just lost his job.

>Red Sox fan
>Sox are playing Mariners at home vs. King Felix, 2012 I think
>5-2 going into the 9th
>Koji meltdown with two outs, gives up 4 runs for the loss

>the greatest day in your life was was losing to Ohio State. For me, it was just another victory.

My first Michigan game was when they lost to the University of fucking Toledo, their first loss to a MAC school EVER

>one kept on offering free taxi rides to an Australian player
Fucking kek

>Went to the Bears Packers game a couple years back where Rodgers broke his Collarbone.
>Had to watch Seneca Wallace fuck off the entire game.

At least the Bears fan sitting next to me was a pretty cool guy.

>that unkle adams reference
james allsup is that you

Ahh found a k state fan
It's okay because most of the fiesta bowls have been blowouts

Jesus, if you got drink enough to throw up I feel extra bad for you because it probably cost you $100

>Jags go into the 1999 AFC Championship game leading at half
>End up losing by like 11 for the third time to the Titans

1999 was Jacksonville's year