Really makes one go "hmmmm?"

really makes one go "hmmmm?"

well at least one nigger gets it

Maybe because he's Canadian?

>Someone who isn't American isn't going to protest the American anthem

Ok? As a foreigner it's not exactly insulting if he kneels because he isn't residing in the country and taking advantage of the rights it offers. I wouldn't knee for the leaf anthem either because I'm not a leaf

>Canadian Blacks are the only ones sticking up for the U.S
wtf is going on anymore.

he quite literally is residing in the country and taking advantage of the rights it offers.

>he isn't residing in the country and taking advantage of the rights it offers
he plays for Nashville

you think black players will kneel in canada if they play the american anthem?

canucks being cucks

I would take a shit on a US flag every time they play that godawful noise

>black leaf
makes you think

Last year the guy I didn't next to at games told me I don't look like a liberal snowflake college kid out of the blue. Nashville is pretty based.

Then he's smarter than the blacks who are US citizens and kneel then.

Fuck off Muhammed.

american anthem is the worst piece of trash ever composed

The only people I've seen upset by his decision are 20-something white guys... Strange shit.

He isn't American, why would he protest against the American president? kek

JT Brown, Wayne SImmonds and Joel Ward have all said they won't rule out kneeling during the anthem. All three of them are niggers and all three are leafs.

Neanderthal

They not teach you english there?

Whoops, I was wrong about JT Brown, he's American. Other two are Canadian.

reading and writing is for pussy liberals

>Joel Ward
I imagine kneeling on the bench is gonna look akward.

Stop perpetuating this if you want it to end.

Based

Why is the NHL so racist?

He'll just look like a black Johnny Gaudreau

Did nothing wrong.

And you'd be sent back to your euro shithole faster than you could blink

I love how the referee just stands there and watches

didnt euros throw bananas at wayne simmonds when he played there during the lockout year?

the liberal US media only asked him because hes black

they are scum

hes only kneeling for attention. hes 37 and in the last year of his contract. he is desperate to stay

Because it's 99% white

all three play for american teams. i'm asking if they'd do it in canada

that was Canadians

based

Canada isn’t a country so nobody cares

Preseason game in London, ON, IIRC

Someone must be high as fuck

this, we call "playoff hockey"
PK gives as good as he gets and there's nothing wrong with it

Based Subban. Actually goes out and makes a difference instead of pretending to through protests.

I knew he did a lot of nice guy stuff, cool to see he is genuine. Divisive stuff like kneeling during the anthem doesn't help anyone and just distracts from the issue.

drumpft is finished, but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Leon "The Final Solution" Draisaitl

also change it to 6 gorillian
t. Sup Forums

If Subban kneeled during the anthem in Nashville he'd be traded ASAP

>Sup Forums
BACK

he's already got em

behead those who insult Sup Forums

I have to agree. I would be all for taking a knee on the grounds that the anthem is a tragedy to the human eardrum

I don't take orders from you

Wait...there are niggers playing hockey now? Jesus Christ...

>pls watch our "sport"
stop, furpuck blows

I feel bad for giving him shit all these years now

Not many that give back as much as he does.

subban probably dont know the reason why all this protest are happening also he is canadian soo..

I'm cleaning this town of kneelers, whiners, and sitters

well that's normal he's not american, he has no right to be critical towards the usa

>Canadian
>Kneeling to another country's anthem
>"""News"""
No wonder journalism is dead

Not kneeling* How the fuck did I forget the not

It's been dead for a decade at the least m80, Journalists have started to think they rule the world through controlling the masses and have gone mad with delusions of grandeur

is hockey that boring that they need to ask canadians what they think of american anthem protests?

>nashville isnt part of the country

I get redneck culture is embarassing, but its still part of your country

Can someone explain me what kind of taking a stand does kneeling indicate?

generally indicates the kickoff returner does not wish to attempt a return and their team will take position at the spot of said kneeling

which sand wasteland are your from

>dutch anthem is cucked by spain

Are you sure they weren't Jewish?

is he, dare I say it... /ournig/?

>bringing up stupid shit like this is "based"

Thanks for the reminder to never go to Nashville

>, Journalists have started to think they rule the world
>Journalists have started to think
>Journalists have started to
>who is Hearst
>who is, it's always been that way

Lel what. I've met Scots who think it's the greatest anthem. It's pretty powerful, if you ask me.

samefag

>star

stand-up guy, very down to earth

I've always liked based PK. Saw him on some hockey HBO Road to Winter Classic rip off and he was a chill dude. Also opened a kids hospital your pic reminded me of that.

>getting beat by the crybaby Sid

i am no fan of blacks but how do you even allow this kind of humiliation

Canadian blacks are nothing like the stereotypical American blacks.
i go to between America and Canada al lot. I see blacks here just doing groceries, going to school, they dress and talk like everyone else, hang out with people of every colour, like most people here do, whatever else.
But I come back over the border, like Toronto to Buffalo is a good example - and it's like stepping into to a rap video as soon as you're back in America.

how can you explain that?

That's like calling Canada anti-Muslim just because we constantly crush Sweden in hockey.
Nothing personal.

lol this is not true at all. spend some time in Toronto around all the caribbean niggers

they literally are not even anywhere near niggers raised in ghettos like compton/inglewood/bronx/washington heights etc.

>kadri hasn't been on the olympic team yet

fucking Islamophobia

Why are so many Americans on this board anti-free speech?

they're so high on their own supply that they just assumed any random black person would blindly support this...."movement"
pretty telling insight into their motives

Stay in cali fruitcake. The rest of the country hates you.

I'm a white guy from Rexdale. I have never had a problem with a Carribean, and I find that they are, more often than not, quite friendly people towards all races.
The Somalians are human trash; but I think that has more to do with being Muslim than being black.

>sticking up for the U.S.

You really have no idea what is going on, do ya?

>but I think that has more to do with being Muslim than being black.

it's mostly because you are fucking stupid.

>any random black person would support the idea that the lives of black people have value and should receive equal protection under the law
Yes.

Please define what specific things you want to changed that will provide the "equal protection" you seek. SPECIFIC

>smarter than american blacks
color me surprised

Grant Fuhr... I actually had no idea until recently.

I only saw shots of him in his masks before.

They may be Canadian, but they're still niggers nonetheless.

I just found out by reading this. WTF.

Had no idea Fuhr was a nigger, although I'll give myself a pass cause it's not like he was a full nigger.

everyone is defending the police here and that's fine, but if I'm MB, I'm scared as fuck and I would be angry as well. I'm not sure what all MB claimed, but that was pretty traumatic especially with how many cops are killing black people. I get being police is a tough job, but MB was probably racially profiled. A lot of people ran out, but they only grabbed the big black dude. edit: read his Instagram post, there must have been stuff cut from the video.

same reason why white players kneeled, the other race will single you out and target you if you go against them

He's an odd guy. Recognizes that he could be a black role model but also realizes its hypocrisy (ie propping up a minority player because of his skin color and assuming he'll accept that role because it's sorta the expected narrative)

So depending on who he's around he changes his stance.

I've always wondered. They sing the national anthem at every sporting event in the USA, right? Do they expect foreigners to stand up and place their hand on their chest and sing along, or would it be weird to keep sitting down?

Also I need a sauce for this.

I've been to maybe 50 ticketed sporting events in my life. When a foreign team played they always sang both anthems. I've never seen anybody sit, except maybe the occasional untethered kid. And I've never seen a confrontation related to keeping a hat on / not having hand over heart

Canadien, there's a difference. About as likable as Philly.