ISIS stronghold Raqqa 'exploded in joy' over economic turmoil created by Brexit

ISIS stronghold Raqqa 'exploded in joy' over economic turmoil created by Brexit vote as terror group calls for attacks on Berlin and Brussels to 'paralyse' Europe

>ISIS said to have 'expressed joy' over economic chaos caused by Brexit

>It 'urged jihadists to strike in Berlin and Brussels' following historic vote

>The ISIS message reportedly appeared on an encrypted messaging service

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658497/ISIS-expresses-joy-economic-turmoil-created-Brexit-vote-terror-group-calls-attacks-Berlin-Brussels-paralyse-Europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/6056307/156/#new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It 'urged jihadists to strike in Berlin and Brussels' following historic vote

wew lad i am now a #ISISymphathiser

Based Muslim Brits

>tfw Berlin and Brussels get buttfucked by ISIS while UK is safe

that is a sassy pepe there lad

pic related is UK's new perspective on the issue

true fact, that photo was taken 2 hours ago

Who gives a shit? They have no understanding of the economy. We all knew the pound would drop for a while after brexit.

>"exploded"

Fucking hell.

This pepe is very disrespectful

Holy shit has there ever been more butthurt than this? Racists, dooming the UK economy and now fucking encouraging terrorists. Remainers need urgent butt aid or they will suffer permanent damage.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Once multiple referendums go through expect German troops to start going on the move

>actually having an army these days
>Germany

pick one

>Brown people thinking they understand economics

Wew

If you vote against terrorists they win

TOP BANTZ

>exploded

The german army will sweep europe

>[FULL FEAR MONGERING MODE ACTIVATE]

Yaay they should celebrate until they get exterminated like nazis in final days.

fixet

>economy going down before october
>it's just fear mongering
how cucked can you be

>YFW the song changes to
>3 WORLD WARS
>1 WORLD CUP
>1 REFERENDUM

>exploded

I'm talking with eu shill right now on another website.
To them if you are anti-eu and happy for brexit you are basically the same as isis

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/6056307/156/#new

Guys the happenings and happening too fast, I can't keep up.

This is cute, ISIS thinks European nationalism is to their benefit. Also you guys should attack the EU, you'll only make more nations consider leaving when the EU response will be prayers and flags for profile pictures.

The fire rises my friend. It's actually the opposite being cucked.
I wouldn't expect a pussy snail to understand though. Back to the Bastille with you.

Lmao Thanks based user.

>orlando

I bet WW3 will be Britain, US, and Russia liberating Europe from the Germans (again).

Do it.
Solidify the nationalism.

That clothing could be interpreted as national pride. How is a German allowed to get away with that?

>fuck up your economy and divide Europe
>not the embodiment of a cuck
a cuck in denial is still a cuck, stick to facts

DON'T YOU GET IT ISIS WANTS YOU TO BE INDEPENDENT

It's like they want to get killed by bullets dipped in pig blood.

Why do we care about what a bunch of savage barbarians think?

>getting baited by ISIS to fuck everything you stand up for
>all the people voting for nationalists are uneducated and old people
10-20 years of nationalism on the rise destroying Europe (again) is to their benefit but only in the middle to long run.

they should nuke berlin

>BUT WE'RE STRONGER TOGETHER
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
>THE EU ONLY HAS THE BEST INTERESTS

Thanks for the munitions all those years ago by the way.
Maybe you and Spain should team up again. But I guess the Brits would just Fuck your shit. Again.

Oh man the strawman is stronk
I bet the sun will die, too. They probably partied, too over at Nibiru. Brexit is going to create a black hole.

>s-see what you brexiters did! ISIS shares brexiter's goals!
Desperate as fuck.
Even if this is true, ISIS probably took all the butthurt labour tears literally and believed that there was chaos and blood in the streets.

>liberating Europe from the Germans (again)
I hope so.
Would be a shame to see Germany's world record go to waste just like that.

Of course they want a holy war.

>Exploded in joy

I want to see the joy once Le Pen wins and their "brothers" get enslaved/blackbagged/deported and any dreams of future terrorist attacks are halted.

>german military

good one

Also this whole refugee ISIS thing wouldn't have been an issue if we simply didn't let them in in the first place.

Imagine thinking extreme regressive goat fuckers know anything about European politics other than 'white man bad'.

Does anyone have a graph of recent ISIS stocks on market?

>Racists

In the EU everyone had the right to come and work here. That meant we had to restrict non-EU immigration which in turn means we would discriminate against a Chinese driving instructor or an Indian proctologist over a Polish plumber or a Turkisk kebab shop owner. We were forced to restrict immigration based on where someone was from. Now we can decide who comes in based on how useful they will be to the nation. Which of these systems do you think is the most racist?

ISIS doesn't have much to celebrate these days.

But since they're financed by middle eastern scum who often own massive amounts of real estate and stocks in especially London they're gonna suffer from this too.

They still have guns don't they?

eisenhower was a piece of shit

I don't think the Swede is calling brexiters racist, he's simply stating the arguments levied against the "leave" group.

>if you bomb your enemy, they win

Fair enough. I've had it all day at work so I think I've dished out too many red pills.

eisenhower by far the worse. only difference he is nothing but lies and deciet

>everything short of muslim migration into the west means isis wins
Tell me what ISIS losing looks like.

who isn't happy when globalist bankers get rekt?

God, he has such a punchable face.

I'm glad the UK is choosing to exit the EU and I STILL want to bop him. How do pro-stay people feel? They must be fucking livid.
*Whistling Noise followed by the sound of a Nuclear Explosion*