Do you watch films with your girlfriend?

Do you watch films with your girlfriend?

> Sup Forums
> girlfriend

I just met a chick in a bar on Saturday, she was so into me she started hugging me and biting my ear. I took her phone number, bought her a drink, spoke to her a moment and then promised I'd call her. I never did.

Yes, because it's too hard to suck my own cock while concentrating on a movie.

>Saturday
>I never did

It's only fucking Wednesday. You're suppose to wait 5 to 7 days before calling anyways, douchebag.

>tfw no gf

I used to all the time but then one day she left me

OP meant real girlfriends, not imaginary ones.

I thought it was 1-2.

You're so money, baby, and you don't even know it.

my gf is an utter pleb but we did go see La La Land together recently and both liked it.

Don't forget my gf's bf.

Just me, my girl, and our bull :-)

She's cheating on you.

>watching things with other people

Absolutely plebeian

I fucking hate it when some dumb idiot tries talking to me during a movie

i can't concentrate on the movie while watching it with others

No, I watch movies with my boyfriend

You mean do I watch a movie while she sits on her phone? Gets up and I ask if she wants me to pause it? Eats snacks. And then asks me a bunch of questions after cause she didn't pay attention? Is that what you mean?

Cause I don't have a g/f either.

>tfw no gf

>ugly as sin
>no confidence
>massive sperg with a huge anxiety problem
>less than 4 inch erection
>even in middle school below average girls wouldn't give me the time of day or would outright mock me
I'm ready to be a wizard.

>tfw i'd love to watch movies if I had a gf
>tfw I have like a hundred movies waiting on my hdd waiting for gf
I'm never gonna watch those movies, am I?

dude just b urself lmao

I introduce my girlfriend to films on a regular basis. She admires me for my expansive knowledge on the subject and for my expansive dong.

>tfw gf

Hard Candy

>7

HAHAHHAHAHAHahaahahhaahahah
*Takes a breather*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHhhahahhohohohohoh

She will leave you.
She's probably already cheating on you.

We'll be there for you that day.

t. cuck

or a realist. women cheat by nature; it doesn't matter if you're the chaddiest chad of chad town. just go on craigs list and see the fucking dozens of 'married woman looking for discrete relationship' casual sex ads that are posted every day.

I watch films while stroking my dick, if that counts.

cheer up budy

>that cuck mentality

really made my glands sweat.

of coursh

Nigga my gf literally cries if she thinks something she gave didn't changed my world. The fact that gold digging sluts are out there doesn't mean that women in general are sluts.

daily reminder late 90s early 00 Uma predicted Ben to become big star when he go older
>she have it in him im sure he will be big star

i could get a gf, but fuck what a pain in the ass

dont want to lose productivity/waste money
i need to focus on accumulating wealth
any free time i get outside work = managing online brokerage portfolio, so far up 25% capital gains + working out + learning more

a life that isn't arduous isnt worth living

you say that now but you'll still meet her

at first I thought he was hugging a kid, Ben's Big.

Last movie we watched was Alien. I'm trying to get her to watch Aliens but she'd rather watch king of the hill all the damn time. Pic related

>try to introduce my gf to better kino
>she gets bored
>only likes cheesy romcoms

ah well you can't have everything

she won't even remember you after 5 days.

3 days tops

Childhood is watching movies with your girlfriend.

Adulthood is realizing watching movies with your wife makes more sense.

Congrats, you're in the minority of people who have had both of those things

i tried but she will only like a movie if it has a happy ending, plus she enjoys adam sandler movies. when i found that shit out, i was seriously dissapointed. Thank god she's amazing in every other department because the movie taste is a huge fucking let down. at least she doesnt give me shit for watching 2deep4u type movies, she respects that, so i dont give her shit anymore about her movie taste anymore. Plus watching it by myself allows me to immerse myself in that world much better, so it works out.

your gf sounds better than my sister

>Doesn't pay attention during the movie and becomes confused the moment a twist occurs
>someone reveals something that people with half a brain would have figured out, she doesn't pick up on it
>hates gore
>hates excessive violence

Her bf had to wait until she was out one night to watch Deadpool.

Shes 25 btw and still pulls this shit

wew. her bf is a fucking trooper. your sister sounds like a nighmare for movie night

she had to google the ending of nightmare on elm street before it even finished to find out what was going on

This board is virgin territory. All you normies gotta swerve, k?