youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explain

RAIN DOGS AND LONDON CALLING RIPPED OFF THAT ELVIS ALBUM
HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT???
BOYCOTT TOM WAITS AND THE CLASH
HACKS
STOLE ALBUM COVER FROM THE KING

>It's almost the same shade of orange so It must be a rip off.
One day I hope VR is good enough that you will be able to travel inside the brain of a brainlet, and see just how awful it is.

i'll explain: OP is a smooth-brained retard.

anyway here's an example of when A$AP Ferg ripped off Petite Noir.

i dont see what you mean OP

Orange aside, they are thematically identical you cunts

>both feature asian girl looking upward at something
yeah such a rip off

what the fuck are you on about

The angle of their chin Is not even comparable. Their eyes look up, yes, but the one on the top has to crane downwards to and force her eyes upward while the bottom does not. If that was the “theme” than no, they are not identical. Now let’s analyze the shade of orange. The top is more of a peach while the bottom is a rusty color, more akin to gold than of orange. But for the sake of the argument lets just say there are the same color, still I see nothing comparable.

i'm gonna be real open-minded about this and will gladly admit to being obtuse if i'm wrong. i currently think you're a fucking moron, but please explain how they're "thematically identical" and i'll have to reconcile my worldview that someone i thought was an idiot proved i was actually being a mongoloid.

go ahead, sport. take your time.

same here

Get your heads out of your asses and fucking look at them. Same subject, same fuzzy dreamy quality, same fucking color palette, both attempt to achieve the feeling of otherworldliness, which the original does far better by using good composition, while the ripoff just uses memey light effects and an uglier girl and worse music too. Not to even mention the fucking album names. Christ on a cross you fuckers are thicker than you used to be

the one on top is holding a fucking orange with a needle i do not understand this

jesus christ imagine having to learn that you're on the autism spectrum from strangers on a mongolian cave painting IRC channel. i feel sorry for you dude -- but you probably qualify for some kind of social security. think of me when you're living off my taxes, you sweet, simple brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

imagine talking about music

fuckin' have to imagine it because it sure as shit isn't happening on this board in 2018.

dubs of truth. what are you listening to right now user?

This whole clip plus the beatles laughing sends my sides into space

>Being this retarded

What’s the top album?

>Both are a variant of orange
>Both have an asian or half asian or whatever woman looking up at 2 completely different objects
This isn't a rip off or even a copy.

Wow. You are actually retarded.

looks like you found another thematically identical image