This buffoon will do anything that can help american idiots like him more

>Maddow
>MSNBC
>caring
>linking directly

What are you doing nigger???

Shut up mohamed

Neck yourself cuck lord

Lesbians baffle with bizarre grinding of incompatible sexual organs against God's design.

Salty Algerian, you will be deported soon enough

get a load of the guy who wrote the article about how stupid Trump is.

Does trump want to come over to my house for a roast on sunday?

Why is a visit to Scotland bizzare?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tAjwFCiu4tc

>all those Scots wearing MAGA hats

It's beautiful

>President Fucking Trump touches down in the U.K to pay homage to his Scotch heritage, blessing the Brexit with the nobility of his presence and in turn absorbing precious freedom particles to increase the momentum of his campaign.

Tremendous.

bump

It's propaganda.

Your totally a Mudslime aren't you. MuhamMAD bro?

They don't understand what golf has to do with the presidency. Leftists think it was a strictly political visit but here in reality it was about business for Trump.

CNN was going crazy over how Trump talked mostly about golf on his trip to promote a golf course

Its not, it was pretty normal. Hell it was toned down by Trump standards but MSNBC and Maddow in particular are Hillary shills so what do you expect.

Does he have Scottish heritage though?

Its what I originally thought aswell, but with all the lefties pointing out his family name was changed from Drumpf you would think he was German?

>says on twitter "im going to scotland for a thing"
>BIZARRE APPEARANCE????

holy shit what a dishonest hit piece. They really have no shame.

where did they get all those MAGA hats?

his mother was born in scotland

I see, thank you.

Liberals are freaking out over pic related saying "Scotland voted LEAVE!" as though 100% of Scottish residents are in agreement.

Doesn't he own a golf course there?

The left sure does like to call Trump's actions BIZARRE.

>huh? huh? Wow everything Trump does is so incomprehensible to me which apparently means that it is objectively silly rather than being a sign that I'm incapable of understanding viewpoints other than my own

This is a long planned visit and went because he's opening a new golf course there.

>benen

>I mean, doesn't he know the majority of Scots voted stay? He had a chance to act like a president and he blew it like I blew Heeby Kikeberger for this job, I can't even. I mean it's almost as if he supports the leave vote, jesus.