Films that most accurately portray a dystopian future

Films that most accurately portray a dystopian future

I think Children of Men is pretty good

>refugee crisis
>first world countries only ones with stability
>totalitarian governments used to combat immigration
>decreased birthrates (in this case, nonexistent)
>domestic terrorist groups
>islamic uprisings in refugee camps

definitely Dredd

Hokuto no Ken

Oh boy oh boy oh boy this friday is gonna be great

back to pol faggot

I can't wait desu

[/spoiler]No.[/spoiler]

Oops...

>its a fictional hypothesis of events that never took place
>accuracy

you're an idiot

the most probable course of events, in the case of dystopia becoming reality

>niggerbaby being the first baby in years
>everyone not immediately becoming enraged and bashing it to a pulp

pretty inaccurate

Premise made no sense. If humanity were doomed (no kids being born), why would it provoke war and violence? Quite the opposite would happen.

A more realistic premise would be first world countries with low birth rates gaining in per-capita income. Third world population exploding and falling per-capita income. That's a recipe for conflict.

what a stupid, stupid thread.

Children of Men had the dumbest premise I have ever heard in a film, bar none.

Humans magically all lose their fertility because reasons, while also selectively forgetting all the advances in cloning.

The real world isn't Sup Forums

explain the new president

How is Trump Sup Forums?

Securing the border is common sense.
Deporting illegals is enforcing the law.
Trade deals only help multinationals and not workers.

I think Children of Men is a pretty cool movie, concept and visuals are great, however, I hate it because of how it shills its leftist agenda.

>I hate it because of how it shills its leftist agenda

It is leftist propaganda, but it still can't hide the fact that the only thing keeping UK from collapsing into another third world shithole, failed state like the rest of the world is a Right-Wing government.

And of course lefties hate this and want to tear it down with Communist revolution and Islamic terrorism.

babby diego is kill

The world falls into chaos not because of no children being born but precisely because of all the overpopulation and immigrants.

All the adult population surplus doesn't just disappear if people aten't being born. No more babies being born just helped plunge the population into a nihilistic mindset that didn't help the initial conditions of rampant poverty and niggers niggering around.

I honestly can't fathom how this was conceived as leftist propaganda when the refugee crisis' consequences were outlined so clearly and accurately.

agreeski op

This. Its actually much worse once you get out of your little bong village or american/canadaian suburb.

>Black kid born in squalor with gunfire in the background with no father.
Sounds accurate to me

I'm going to clone your mum
and fuck her

Not sure how relevant but pic related, Blindness, was good.

New Day of the Triffids kino when?

I'm going to clone you without the y-chromosome and fuck the female version of you.

THEN I am going to fuck your mom.

i remember watching this movie when it came out. what exactly caused the apocalypse and why are there so few people? surely there would be more, or at least more evidence of murder all along the roads and towns.

not sure user

from memory it was a "the planet dying" type eco trip

>what

I'm going to clone your mom after adding a Y chromosome to make her an intergender retard mutant, I'm going to get fucked by "her," and then I'm going to clone your dad after adding an X chromosome to make an intergender retard mutant for a second time, and I'll have "him" fuck "her" to make your sother/brister: an XXYY chromosome supermutant.

Why would they have cages like that, that's so dumb

Idiocracy.

Sure, it is over the top, but I think it is still as close to the truth as your going to get. One thing it could do to get closer is to have an AI overlord that basically is playing SIM Earth.

Aeon Flux has that plotline, it also a good idea of what would happen if we relied on cloning to survive as a species

In the book it's implied to be a massive ice age either by a volcano going off or meteor

The movie, it implies a nuclear war

The book also implies humanity is doomed and the climate is getting worse, and heading for warming climates around the equator will only buy a extra year or two