Culture Pals /cp/ gen44

Indian edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR THREADS TO DIE PREMATURELY? Sign up at:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)
>pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/niamii
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=732130029334069249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it bad I ignore many white and asian girls who message me, cos their message is boring or cos they have an ugly face?

no lmao I have all gooks blocked from messaging me

When's Motorola gonna return my phone from the repair centre lads?

deadpals

>sends me a video titled [Her nationality] Wife in [My country]

What did she mean by this?

Means she wants to marry you
What country?

Japland, and Scotlan respectively

>made this korean girl jealous because I went on the date
>she tried to make me jealous
>says she went on a date with her english teacher couple months ago, even sent pics

Is this shit even legal? what the fuck

This same one who's visiting you?

Maybe...

Not in the UK but they're all weird over there

Name starts with?

E, she's not on interpals now

She is cause I'm talking to her

She sent me nudes tbqh

all lies desu, what's her name bullies?

We don't need to prove anything to you

It begins with an E

Fuck

:^)

ded general

Post something interesting other than this shit then

>tfw 10 cuties
>tfw it is getting stressful and I keep forgetting stuff about them

In high school a teacher constantly tried to go out with a girl in my class. He even called her bf at the time "lame loser". He even made himself bald because her bf was bold lmao. He was also a communist. When I think back about it, he was probably the first JUST I ever met in my life.

hi all

i have

-3 wievers
-0 messages

it doesnt matter, when I was in hopsital recovering from jaw surgery I realised you may as well make the most of your life no matter what you look like.

I hate they way I look and will always do, I have too many flaws, the best things I can try and do is enjoy my health and youth. I just use catfish accounts now.

Might unironically kill myself, considering it desu

dont

Alright /cp/, an object she has taken but can't return.
What is she talking about?

>Who viewed my profile?
>Viewed 0 times this month
It's harf to be russian

Maybe not be a Russian guy? Kinda creeps girls out with the dead stares and glazed eyes.

Hm, then why should I fake myself? To have some lewd conversation with fake qt? That doesn't make any sense.

Cos girls like the cheeky cocky chap

We can't tell, just tell us

Sluts*

>Tfw no Russian gf

Umbrella

gents

A dragon dildo?

You absolute madman

But you can find her if you'll try. I know what I am talking about.

Got an exam tomorrow lads, wish me luck

Good luck, user.

Thanks user

How do I start a conversation with a qt?
I'm white, well built and fairly attractive but I'm a sociophobic with absolutely no social skills.

joke about brazil and white

just look at her profile, mention or ask her about one of her interests, make up something funny / witty, don't say stuff like hi or ur cute tho

Noice

Usually I just say hi nice to meet you, and say something about her profile or about her pic like "Where was this?" or something like that.
>joke about brazil and white
I do that with asian girls, works pretty well desu though I do that later in the conversation

What's the usual etiquette for this thing, do you just message someone or should you add them first?

message obv

Guess I'll just message her saying I can be her daddy then, eh. Thou I guess this does seem like a bot/fake

one way to find out

Thanks friend

There are a lot of bots on this site

For japbro

interpals.net/niamii

WARCRAFT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

Also, that polish girl is hot af if anyone want her

>/soulseekqt
Is this one of you faggots?

Noice [2]

is this shit a catfish

>tfw qt had to sleep early tonight

she's not hot, just more naked

This. Her face is 3/10 at best. The only reason she seems interesting is because her tits are showing (not that there's much there), otherwise you wouldn't even notice her profile.

Never really used social media before, what the fuck is the correct etiquette for this sort of stuff?

message girls open boobs and vegana

I don't know. But she is a faggot

dead pals

Save us

asian gf

/Lin_Liu

>I prefer American accent
>"This user does not accept messages from the United States"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whats her deal? shes viewed my profile like 10 times in the last 2 weeks

Is it just me, or is this girl's eyes not aligned evenly?

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=732130029334069249

I don't know, but she literally views me every single day. She's always at the top of my list. It's annoying as fuck.

I think I'm losing my Russian qt, she's started using normal emojis, and using ))) less. Her replies are getting shorter, she's not making any efforts to keep the conversation going anymore. Also she was working a nightshift today and barely messaged me at all.

watdo?

>polish girl started to talk about the jews
do I even comment on this? if I do it can only really go 1 of 2 ways

have you tried messaging her? she looks kinda skinnyhot Tbh

Maybe try to Skype with her

I did, I called her a faggot and she blocked me. That was days ago but she still views me. I suspect she's scripting

I actually asked her if she wanted to videochat while she was taking a break, and her reply was pic related.

I wouldn't video chat with someone at work either Tbh

We've called before while I was at work, and she said it was okay to call her too. I don't know, up until yesterday she was really into me, it just seems like she suddenly lost interest.

Hmm maybe she just has a lot on her mind?

holy fug, shut down. what is that emoji supposed to express though?

>girl tells me she isn't a drinker
>then goes on to tell me how shes going to be drinking vodka and beer with friends later on
what the absolute fuck is going on here

She said she was "a little busy," but I saw that she was online quite a bit. Maybe Chad came into her life.

To be honest I don't know how she got so interested in me in the first place, I'm not ugly or anything but she is pretty special. In terms of looks she's about a 7/10, with an 8/10 body, but her clothes and confidence boost her up to a 9/10.

No kidding. Russians can be brutally blunt. And I have no fucking idea what meaning the cat emojis convey. She uses them quite frequently, but also uses the normal ones; that, coupled with )))), makes for one hell of a cryptic message.

>She said she was "a little busy," but I saw that she was online quite a bit. Maybe Chad came into her life.
>To be honest I don't know how she got so interested in me in the first place, I'm not ugly or anything but she is pretty special. In terms of looks she's about a 7/10, with an 8/10 body, but her clothes and confidence boost her up to a 9/10.

Yeah that's possible. It happened to me

why not just ask her straight up, just say you noticed that she seems distant, and are wondering if anything happened.

All women wish to be impregnated by the Anglo seed

I hate everyone on this general, this isnt a bad thing. Quite the opposite. Everyday I reach closer to my goals, meanwhile you cucks do nothing but sit on Sup Forums all day.

Nice life.

meow

What are your goals?

using surgery and questionable drugs to surpass everyone on this shit hole looks wise,

also get a 100k instagram followers for status and graduate from uni and earn bank.

I will be better than every poster here in every way possible.

Are you the maxilla guy

no

how do meet wimin?
how tf do you guys just find random grills from other countries and eventually lead up to flirting? I can do it on tinder and irl but something about them being on a website that isn't necessarily for that stuff makes it hard for me to try it.