ITT: Artists who proved you don't have to be good to be influential

ITT: Artists who proved you don't have to be good to be influential
pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_6HLUQno0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it has to be said
the sterile robot gimmick just sounds autistic in 2018, it may have been cool and futuristic and neato in the 70s but now its just annoying

ramones

I'm the OP rater with my pocket calculator

>butthurt boomer can't handle the truth
imagine my shock

BEEP BOOP

plebs

if you don't like this song, there is seriously something wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp_6HLUQno0

fucking metallica and guns n roses

Have you actually listened to the album along with ANY electronic release from the past five years? Some of the ideas put to use on MM were mastered with MM, and have only rarely been done justice.

this band was so ahead of their fucking time man what they did back then was incredible

they came up with a lot of catchy melodies though, and catchy == good you contrarian autist

they made music on computers 40 years before anyone else thought of doing so. Like come the fuck on.

>

Throbbing Gristle, Skinny Puppy, Lou Red, David Bowie

>IIiTz ANNYOING!!1!

Beat Happening

Pantera

this 1000x every band they inspired was better

this is backwards
no other buttgroove band could reach the level of Pantera

Listen to Radioactivity, Kraftwerk have more than just Mensch-maschine, that's not their only album.

>glamfag is also a PJW fan
Colour me surprised

Slint

every album they made is great

Any big rock name, all the fuckers are 80 and should be in their graves by now. You might have made Good Music 50 years ago, but u shouldnt be Selling out stadiums anymore.

migos

ac/dc

This is wrong. Please, listen to Trans Europe Express and Radioactivity. Kraftwerk is truly one of the best groups ever. Their music is creative and rich of ideas, complex, melodic and has a unique atmosphere to it

>choosing to ignore Computervelt completely
OP is a beaner confirmed

>The Velvet Underground
>The Beatles