Over 800K poles in Britain

>over 800K poles in Britain

Dear anglos, I want your honest opinions what you think about them

Other urls found in this thread:

polskaracja.com/debata-o-uchodzcach-niemieckich-mediach-polska-dziennikarka-wideo/
pl.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu most Poles are pretty decent. A small minority of Eastern Poles don't work and are gibsmedats but the majority speak English and actually work.

My opinion on them is a little mixed. Mostly good though. They also really have each other's backs which I really respect. I'll take the worst of the Poles over living near a Muslim ghetto though. Any time.

>gibsmedats

I live in an extremely Polish area (walking around the street, you'll hear locals speak Polish maybe 40% of the time)

I had to work a shit job in a factory for 3 months, and they made it bearable just being super chill and joking all the time

I've met a good few Polish people in work due to high staff turnover and I think they're a pretty sound bunch

Hitler was right about the Slavs.
You people are just as bad as niggers.

I've always found Poles to be pretty decent, hardworking and pleasant.

basically any pole in britain is a fucking human trash loser who cant get a decent job back home

Serious question:

Is britain sending them all back now??

Problem:
>Too many immigrants
>Islamification of the UK
>White Christian culture is being degraded

Solution:
>Leave the EU
>Block immigration to the UK by white Christians from Europe

Genius...

How do I get a qt Polish gf?

many polish mates
good lads

I'm worried about the Polish plumbers now that all the UK tech companies are jumping ship to Ireland and Poland.

I welcome you poles are welcome in our country,
you are by far the nicest addition, you actually act like you give a shit about having jobs here.

You guys are jokers and fun to be around so long as you accept that you have no stake in our culture other than hanging around and being a laugh.

They're fine, I have no issue with the Poles.

I hope that all those Poles currently in the UK who have a job will be allowed to stay here, especially if they've been here for more than 5 years.

For me this was never all EU immigrants, although I can take or leave the Romanian ones (Gypsies). Although I actually feel kinda sorry for the eastern euros who come here expecting streets paved with gold and actually end up working 90 hour weeks in a house with 12 other euros for less than the minimum wage.

based

>How do I get a qt Polish gf?

Take out an ad for a Sham Marrage, wherein she pays to be your wife.

Mostly ok and compatible with UK culture, you can stay if you want.

Good people, hard working and cute girls

Shame It had to be this way, blame merkel opening up the border to the Middle East and Africa

No, laws aren't changed retrospectively

Don't mind Poles, it's the pakis and niggers I really hate.

Don't tell the "young voters" that though ;-)

Don't be a basement dweller
Simple as

That has to be the absolute truth

i personally dont mind you

its really about the pakis and niggers mate

polish women and their accents are a fetish here and no one minds white poles mostly

The polish have had to deal with some real shit. I think its shown in their attitude.

My cousin married a first generation Polish-Briton
He's a nice guy, got a crazy last name though

Yes they got fucked six ways from sunday in WW2, barely a lifetime ago. It's surprising they're as alright as they are.

I live in a town that has no niggers/pakis but we do have Poles so maybe I am biased but I hate them. None of them work here, they just stand on street corners or in the town center drinking cheap beer from the can and yelling in Polish to each other.

Hot women. Ugly dudes.

work with a few, brought in to stop the electricians from asking for too much money, a lab assistant with a two year college course who comes and goes whenever she likes and is pretty useless in general and whos husband jumped over people who'd been waiting years for a certain role.

But overall you Poles are based from the ones i've met over here. The perfect migrants and you'll be welcomed to stay as you have a good work ethic.

Plus, what is it with sausages? your like crack whores at breakfast time with those things.

Alright people. You all seem to hate niggers which is good, and are generally a bit more conservative.

800k in such a short time is a ridiculous number though, and has caused a lot of friction.

The worst part is all the polish supermarkets opening up selling incomprehensible food.

I hope Brits kick out every single Polack from their country, especially those who shits on their own country saying they're no longer Polish and they're become 'citizen of the world', those libtards who post on facebook only in english even if most of their friends are fucking polish and their english sucks.
Good job Britain!

I don't mind you guys individually but you need to stay in your own country. Make Poland great again instead of jumping ship.

I'm currently fucking a pole, going to bang another pole when she comes over
Work with many foreign women. I genuinely don't have a problem with 99% of you, but that's not the point of me voting leave, i'm not singling out any 1 nation or nationality.

I like them, they're decent people with a great culture. I voted for Brexit and I'm sick of nobbers telling me it was because I hate people and am racist. I don't hate anyone as much as I hate the whining left of England.

The correct response was to turn every Syrian away and shoot them if they try to invade. Don't go full Rome.

Syrians are Muslims and Muslims are human waste.

Based, send more women though, they're hot.

They should pay their money back.

Our nogs after two to three generations are pretty based desu ex-jamacians, plus theyre here in manageable numbers and don't tend to ghettonize themselves like the degenerate third world mudslimes. i dont mind em, nogs > commies > pakis.

The EU was forcing them to take Muslims, and soon Turks.

Better than pakis buy really need to learn English better.

My dad's Russian gf hates them

Whenever she sees rubbish on the floor she points at it and says 'Polish' did that

The polish immigrants where I live (New Jersey) are the best immigrants, the only ones I'd keep

Wots yor prablem mejt?

Good lads to drink with, the women on the other hand seem to be gold digging cunts or wouldwed/10. Cheers for the witcher as well, blood and wine is great.

Most English people need to learn English better to be fair. Fucking embarrassment.

Who gives a fuck what they think, do you see the English on here asking everybody's opinion on their football hooligans, drug/sex/alcohol tourists, completely non-integrated retirees, and stag parties in their countries?

Had a Polish gf for a while so I think you lot are alright.

She's not very happy with this result desu

polskaracja.com/debata-o-uchodzcach-niemieckich-mediach-polska-dziennikarka-wideo/

They're okay. They don't make much effort to integrate.

That's a nice chart Ahmed.
Would be a shame...
If you were to provide some fucking sources

because the British make such a good effort when they do it...

Fuck off chang

Yes and no, if they create a family then children usually grow up as 100% brits

No issues with any poles. They work, learn the language and have given blood to show unity with the UK. theyre the kind of immigrants we want.

I cant wait till we go 1095 on their ass with Trump and Putin, Reclaim the Russian precious Constantinople

Here is his quote about Polish people specifically m8

"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results".

Isn't that how every sane European migrant should be - trying to work and not trying to deform the local culture?
Well... besides the fact that migrants are diaspora scum and traitors...

I just hope this doesn't affect the price of all the cheap Polish beer I drink.

Not anglo, but worked with Poles.

They're great people. Way better than the Irish. But they always seem to fuck up, and wind up getting frustrated. They're like blacks, they want to be part of the rich kids club, but just can't keep it together long enough.

That's the problem, the're submissive cucks who forget their real heimat.

Honestly they are bro tier in general and have some good bantz. Although I get the feeling they are intensely homophobic and I'm gay so..

>Although I get the feeling they are intensely homophobic and I'm gay so..

Maybe in the rural areas of Poland. The ones that emigrate usually don't care.

Not relevant, but everyone here thinks highly of them, we're basically the same as the UK with this opinion.

we will start adding arsenic to it as punishment

Yeah I know the type, we have them here.

They are the fuck ups who are lazy and had street upbringing care about nothing but being a degenerate whose main goal is to maintain his degeneracy. I'm not happy that you guys are going to deport this scum back to us. Good for you, though. Just keep in mind that they are 30% of Polish youth, most stive for something better in life. [spoiler]Or are depressed mess like me and shitpost on Sup Forums half of their sane time when they aren't sleeping[/spoiler]

Poles are even bigger niggers than bulgarians and macedonians.

The one thing I like is the little polish and Baltic shops there are.
They've got brilliant beers and crisps with fucking amazing flavours man. Doner kebab flavour crisps, peanut flavoured corn crisps. Mate I'm glad we left the EU but I'll miss those Baltic shops with qt polish birds behind the desk

:(

>The worst part is all the polish supermarkets opening up selling incomprehensible food.

Go to one and buy a carton of milk. Once you realize what real milk tastes like you will never go back to british. Oh, and british cottage cheese is absolutely disgusting and unedible. Polish almost tastes like ice cream in comparison.

>implying it's not poison already

You fucking retard.

Give me one quote where Hitler says that slav are bad

He was afraid of Poles and said that "We're lucky that they are stupid and lazy"

QT grills.

I work on site so i see lots of poles, some are 10/10 bro tier would buy a beer if he forgot his wallet.

but the others are -10/10 byldo fucking shits.

also a lot of the grills are super liberal.

What about the refugee conventions? Countries like your forced Macedonia, Congo etc accept refugees to honor the convention, eventhough it created them problems. But now you don't want to do your part. I am not saying you should accept all of them.

>liberal
you mean lefty or libertarian?

chyba w snach twoich tak powiedział
Hitler wyraźnie i dobitnie rozkazał tępić Polactwo

PROOF
R
O
O
F

I'll miss the Poles. Won't miss the Romanians though.

>give me one quote where Hitler says that slavs are bad
>"we're lucky that they are stupid and lazy"

That was fast.

>Co do Polaków, mamy to szczęście, że są leniwi i głupi, zarozumiali.
pl.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK JAN PAWEL

I used to live in Boston, the place in the UK which had the highest amount of Eastern European immigrants come over.

We hate you, you're literally the niggers of Europe, we had to put security tags on fucking alcohol when you people came, we saw petty theft skyrocket as well as assault and drunken behavior in town.

None of you managed to get anything decent above cabbage picking, you just drained and displaced the English and made many of my friends move and now the place is almost a ghost town.

We had the highest Leave vote in the country at 75%.

By bad i mean as bad as said

He was not sure of winning the war and he definitely did not say that we're worse even than anglos or jews

h-how about portuguese people? i dont know the numbers but there's tons in london and other cities

I share a house with a Polish guy in London, one of the most bro-tier guys I've ever met. They eat some weird shit though.

The ones I met today at work looked pretty fucking depressed.

My local town in Norfolk has a significant Portuguese population and they're generally very nice people, hard workers

Eat dick germoney. You're still standing only because we allowed it.

Hard working people in my experience. They assimilate quite well.

If you've learned English, work, and are prepared to marry into the country and have your kids and grandkids be British and not Polish, you can stay.

>Hitler was right about the Slavs.
I don't remember him saying Slavs are superior.

The polish people are lovely and are all welcome to stay. Nobody will force you guys to leave, you're good people.

Will poles be deported?

lots of poles in my school and neigbourhood, never had any issues with them integrate well, good people

Like them. Voted out. Nkt becuase of pols. Just the media shilling

lefty

whats the point after brexit, no more polish sluts for you chumps.

I had sex with a beautiful blonde polish girl with great Christian values. She was incredible. I still miss her she was so beautiful. Also all poles are cool but kind of autistic. Still much better than fucking lithos or Ukrainians.

Anecdotal, but every one ive met has been decent and capable of banter. Mate lived with 4/5 of them at uni they knew how to party and were really friendly despite being 'slav hardmen'. They seem to not take shit and are kinda respectful. 7/10 wouldnt brexit them

Polski skleps are also goat.