Finland is so overrated. What is it that people like about them anyway?

Finland is so overrated. What is it that people like about them anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uUttx11xDs
youtube.com/watch?v=57lWg1-Iam8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres this italian finnish mixed MILF, i like that about finland alot

Better to be overrated than not rated

I don't like it at all, shitty weather and weird people.

Stop being jealous of your cousin.

*cousin thrice removed

I like the swedish-speaking part of the country. As well as the nature & wildlife.

There's literally nothing to like about it. I'm from Northern Sweden which is basically Finland and it's just woods, snow, darkness alcoholism and boredom.

The eastern swedish bit or the western russian bit?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

I do not understand.

>swedish-speaking part of the country.

It's hell on Earth. So much white trash who abuse hard drugs and have no goals in life beyond picking tomatoes if even that.
They give their kids Anglo names like Liam, Glenn etc because they want to be exotic.

we were adopted.

How much do you understand of this Ugric song?

youtube.com/watch?v=6uUttx11xDs

Amazing music and fucked up comments, why are turks always there and larping...

Typical iranian bastard ahahah iranian bitch

literally nothing, in case you've forgotten, we kinda separated from them, like 3000 years ago

Although it doesn't sound bad, I'll give you that. Hungarians are usually super triggered by certain languages, because they haven't got enough vowels, usually Slavs do this - psrttksklyl wyzlzlsy that's what they sound like to us. Like 40% of our vocabulary is Slavic, but despite that we can't understand them, because we keep adding vowels to their words. britva becomes borotva and so on.
Finno-Ugrics, Japanese, Koreans, sound neutral-pleasant, because you have the appropriate amount of vowel to consonant ratio.

Memes, I guess.

Finnish and Mordvin separated 3000 years ago too but it's possible to recognize a lot of words if they are written down

youtube.com/watch?v=57lWg1-Iam8

Yeah no, we're not related it must be a well thought meme. How can some slavic shiteaters who can't build a 1st world nation or nonetheless a lasting nation at all be related to ones who built a world class welfare state in 100.

I repeat, it must be a clever ruse to undermine us.

never understood how can people be so fucking stupid to believe that we're actually related on any level, but at least our dicks won't freeze off half of the year

Finland is really underrated and it`s good because it`s not a tourist shithole like overrated cunts.

and everythings fucking grey

Finns with feigned superiority complexes are so comical

fuck off neet shitstain, you are a russian rapebaby probably anyway

In Hungary maybe. Everything is green as fuck here.

>What is it that people like about them anyway?
Their nuggets.

2 soon

yeah when theres enough light to actually see it

You mean 20 hours a day in the summer?

Come on man, I know the education there is India-tier but you should know basic stuff at least.

How is that even possible? Btw the only word we understand in Finnish is menna but only because we're taught that it's the same as the Hungarian menni. 99% same, still we wouldn't catch it, if we heard it. Maybe if they were gesturing and making shooing motions.

Hungary BY FAR is the most populous and successful Finno-Ugric group, with over 15 million speakers and over a millenia old country.
>who built a world class welfare state in 100.
Yeah because your country wasn't cut in half, and then subjected to like 50 years of communism. Easy mode.

>Yeah because your country wasn't cut in half, and then subjected to like 50 years of communism. Easy mode.

>Wääh wääh we're so good but we can't even maintain a country with much larger population cus we can't defend our country.

Pff... piss off you shitstain.

There are maaaaaaany more words which Finnish and Hungarian share.

>Vér-Veri
>Szem-Silmä
>Kéz-Käsi
>Nyil-Nuoli

I don't wanna think of more right now off the top of my head but there's more.

Do you even know how earth rotation works with seasons?

God i hope you're just young so i can atleast believe there's some education for you paprika munching fat fucks.

B A I T

A

I

T

>Wääh wääh we're so good but we can't even maintain a country with much larger population cus we can't defend our country.

Is that why your country didn't even exist until the 20th century? Oh my.

But they sound completely different and nobody would ever know they're the same word without linguists telling them so.

>Is that why your country didn't even exist until the 20th century? Oh my.

No that's because our minimal population was in good hands before Russians started to russify us in 1880s

But out of the 3 capitals in europe only Helsinki, Moscow and Britain stayed unoccupied in ww2. Your fat asses should learn to pick your fights or learn to fight, god knows hungarians are only known for getting subjugated.

Bro, stop. We're not an India-tier country. Finns would be capable of recognizing simple patterns of similarity even if the task would be overwhelming for paprika munchers whose schoolbooks are just pictures of Orban in every page.
I'm not being rude but it's just reality that Hungarians are underdeveloped people in an underdeveloped country and you should always assume foreigners are better.

dont break glasshouses with those rocks

I dunno, i might get some needed edge out of that.

This is some next level cognitive dissonance

our country was subjugated by swedes, hungarians by bloodthirsty turks.
can't throw rocks like that back at them.

This is exactly what the Hungarian suicidelord wanted.

Look at their thread, they're laughing at you guys.

The suicidelords are a nasty bunch.
Good thing Trianon happened or else there would be more of them.

>have a country that earned its independence barely 100 years ago
>hungarians are only known for getting subjugated.
dude.... come on.

>I'm not being rude but it's just reality that Hungarians are underdeveloped people in an underdeveloped country
Compared to what? We have more history in our fingernail than you have in the whole of Helsinki.
>underdeveloped country
This century perhaps. But we had 9 more before that. Need I remind you when they first discovered this Finno-Ugric connection, your people were known as common fishermen, while we were rubbing elbows with the high society in Vienna and Bavaria? That around the same time we watched the opening of the first electrified underground line on the continent in Budapest? How Temesvár was the first city in Continental Europe to have electric public lighting? Everywhere you looked wonders of engineering, steam and electric devices popped up practically overnight.
Then you come and say to me we're underdeveloped? Yeah no shit, after losing two world wars, and 1/3 of our population, our resources, mines and lands.
Had Trianon not happened, we'd still be ahead of you.