twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh christ this hits way too close to home

I'll drink to that
youtube.com/watch?v=nsW7dWjfLOA

*sip*
youtube.com/watch?v=zEImEe6O95g

Delet pls

I'm not a bleep regular but i just came because of the op pic
I feel dirty how well this describes me and i dont want to count the number of bingos i got

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Its a trap you tards
None of you are gifted and neither am i.
This is a "over complimented during childhood, distrustfull and unsocial now" bingo.
The fact that you were so complimented for doing what you were suposed to do in the first place gave you that sense of being better. when you found out it wasn't that true you grew suspicious and untrustful, wich further dificulted relating and socializing with others, having no one to share them with you think you're the only one with these toughts, your nostalgic look back into the good old days of praising and apreciation are just another form of escapism, same for the fact that you rationalize all of this as "being a burntout gifted kid"

Jon Hopkins tickets booked for Manchester lads.

I'm not trying to brag on a Swedish cake building forum, but in high school i was the only kid in my calculus class who instantly understood whay was going on and i always had to help my classmates learn. I had mono and was out of my senior year for 2 months and popped bank in like nothing happened. Never once studied and am 3rd year uni and still have yet to be challenged.

Wasn't interested at university, but picked the wrong course really. Lost interest after a year but stuck with it the other two.

Work 4 days a week and do a full time masters in a subject I actually like now and am much happier for it. Only smoke weed one weekend a year, don't drink alone. Procastinate a shitton but that's about it.

8/25
but I feel like I should have more

soundcloud.com/thefullmontesquieu/kevin-the-rock-hampton-is-a-skinny-liar

I don't relate to a lot of these.
My mother used to think I'm a genius but my teachers got frustrated with me and called me stupid for being a slow learner so I never got that many compliments. My official IQ test told me I'm "semi-gifted" and I got a diagnosis for aspergers and non verbal learning disorder. I also don't think I'm better than anyone else, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I also like /bleep/-music.
You al probably don't care but I enjoy filling in things like this.

What subjects did you do user?

Damn OP...

haven;t found any good new bleeps lately. This is still excellent though
youtube.com/watch?v=hrDdQNjjpoU
youtube.com/watch?v=eo0l0yQ2OsQ

any outsider soul present

youtube.com/watch?v=YlCg8y4N8Ig

shit thread

i dont know i think its almost human nature to act like this.
i was reading this thing about how when they first landed in america they had a real problem with men deserting to go live the tribal life it got so bad that they set up groups that basically went around collecting the deserters and shooting them.

any of u been to a club? heard it's great

shit thread, brb making a new one

btw even though i recognize this pic sort of make a valid point, lot of it is generic and fit the bill for any self-respecting 20 something. like unless you're very zen and healthy or a bit dumb you are going to "fear not living up to potential" (or fear not doing something fulfilling with your life), have "existential anxiety" (whatever that means?), need some escapism, be critical of gov't, stay up late, etc.

PS : to whoever reported my exquisite bantz in the last thread, i will find you and drink your blood

Fuck I got all of those except weed, and that’s only because I can’t get it.

Wat do?

huh, i thought i would do worse

denial stronk

Lls this desu

Anyone else find it absolutely impossible to study but get good grades? All the way through highschool I had close to a 4.0 but never studied.

except for the fact that I'm a retard

I can be really good on my own with creative shit, but as soon as I have to interact with others in a work environment with set expectations you cannot deviate from, I become full on retarded at times. I just don't get it. Also I'm really bad with response to stimuli. I have a good reaction time when it's in my muscle memory. But processing new stimuli and acting accordingly can be fucking hard for me.

madam x is so cute and talented ughh

sauce?

a pup to the sky
youtube.com/watch?v=_zHQFW0OYYo

I covered every space on the card.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeeDbe0iE8M

i like this song

calculus isn't hard you fag. And if you have yet to be challenged, then you chose the wrong degree.

this is because high school is easy

first time i've gotten a bingo on one of these and i've been here since '12

Same lmao
Fr tho imma accomplish some dope ass shit one day.. Just not today heh
youtu.be/3pqGFVLxpYk

fucking this
i went all through out highschool thinking i was hot shit because i had good grades and never studied then got into college and was fucked because i didn't know how to study

My boys got a hundred thousand
I might cry

kook posting hours are here

fuck off kook

hehehehehhe

ffs ive been outed :(

Lads you ever meet someone who thinks they're like "woi" but they're really like "wew"

Sounds like you s/t :p

FFS set meself up on that one lad loool

lol this is pretty accurate. i used to think i was pretty intelligent and still think i am sometimes in my own head. i checked every single box. i did good in high school until ab grade 11 because i stopped giving a shit and started skipping school constantly and doing acid and smoking weed and drinking. i can choose to be semi articulate sometimes, but through a thin veil of wavering confidence that is almost immediately coveted by shitty jokes that are usually misogynistic or racist. i think a lot of people are geniuses, but they just have to translate it for all the other geniuses. theres probably not a set way to measure iq, and all iq tests are semi biased. i dunno. i took one of those tests when i was little that places you in the gifted class and i got in, and i guess that inflated my dumb kid ego which eventually blossomed into an angsty teen. its alright though. im not autistic socially, i am not a virgin, but i am fat, stupid, and gay. probably will anhero once i become a famous rockstar.

>i was reading this thing about how when they first landed in america they had a real problem with men deserting to go live the tribal life it got so bad that they set up groups that basically went around collecting the deserters and shooting them.

would actually love to read that, sauce user?

How many of you buy records on wax regularly?
How do you decide what to buy with a limited budget when dance music is so short lived most of the time?

I'm a genius in some departments, like 140 iq+ on some of the subsets on an IQ test I took, and nearly retarded when it comes to processing speed: got only 86 on that part.
So all in all, sometimes I surprise people with a little "stroke of genius" like an association, or pattern no one had ever noticed before. But overall I think I come across as too dependent on other people for practical shit, bad at time management and slow at processing new information. Once it's in there though, I reckon I'm smarter than most people. Hence my highly irregular grades as well. Some classes I don't have to study for at all and I'll still get good grades, others I do the same thing but it doesn't work and then I start doubting myself, going into a vivious cycle. And I'm analyzing shit too much again as always

what is this cringeworthy image

i've never been in a record shop in my entire fucking life

holy shit dude thanks for destroying the last ounce of hope I had left. I feel completely empty now, I literally don't know what to do anymore. I'm of no use to society. No employer is ever gonna want my anxious, aspie like , asocial and clumsy ass. I'm getting the rope I suppose

youve never been on bandcamp.com?

I buy what I like. I can be impulsive, but i dont see it as a problem. Sometimes i buy tunes that ive been wanting a long time, and usually im more wiling to shell out big bucks for those. new tunes are pretty cheap anyway so i dont really have to stress over "budget"

nah thats too much money just to spin a set
i'll buy wax if i ever actually make money from being a DJ

all of them
crazy

I used to be a lot of that stuff though.

Dont worry man we're still better than everyone else

Moar with looped vocal samples like this plz

youtube.com/watch?v=S_x7X5Re3Kk

Just be cool
Just relax, homie
You can die
You get whacked, homie

youtube.com/watch?v=5T5F8DPsejs

RIP btw... why everyone in chi-city gotta die so young ffs

is that the cover of the new album?

>just got tax return
should I get an OP-1? or just a Roland TR-09?

both seem like a waste of money to me as a producer
i'd ask /prod/

I just want drum machine, the OP-1 looks more of a waste

is this the /existential/ general?
youtu.be/UaIXUXdYthA

for the drum samples or the sequencing aspect?
i have no trouble making interesting, growing drum patterns with ableton tbqh but also i use a lot of breaks soo

YES ! -_-

facts

what if i'm a music major though

any good dancehall out there?

youtube.com/watch?v=j359hnb4IA0
youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT3LFTc-s
youtube.com/watch?v=EDfPZAZYBNU

Ye ofc
bokehversions.bandcamp.com/album/glacial-dancehall-2
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_o97Rp_jE
youtube.com/watch?v=koDGTwC701Q

damn wtf

bump

Anyone heard the new Dj Nigga Fox ep?

afx/aphex twin is pleb sry m8

call me antisocial but I've grown a deep hatred for all of you faggots posting in these threads
youtube.com/watch?v=T7lWldBp2yk

I don't give a shit about afx I just want more shit that uses that style of looped vocal sampling. Also it's off a Seefeel album ya cunt I don't even listen to afx

Ye well I'm fuckin PSYCHOsocial so if you say that shit to my face i will POP u in the head like a fuckin pill b*tch
youtube.com/watch?v=5abamRO41fE
Nice
youtube.com/watch?v=CAIm7bnaFpM

who are most of these people

Daft punk is good

Shit.

I never actually consciently thought I was more intelligent than others, but in school some teachers asked me if I was "high abilities" or some shit like that and I said I didn't know nor didn't want to know for fear of finding out I'm not special.

I don't mean to brag, but at 13 I read Dostoievsky, at 14 I started studying philosophy on my own, I never had to study for an exam and always had very high scores, I spent a lot of time reading things online, in my childhood I was always very complimented as intelligent and I grew exactly like your post describes.

Thinking we are special does nothing good to us. We have to humble up and recognize we are all mere mortals and try and do the best of ourselves.

Shut the fuck up you weeny
who tf are YOU

Shut the fuck up you weeny lmao nobody cares

refugees attracted by the bait image
>Ooh i'm so clever and precious if only I tried I could do anything

>me inna dance
youtube.com/watch?v=0kNnRzOuDok

Me inna darnce
youtube.com/watch?v=OnKv1U6fyjw

yup, that's me. literally me. hahaha existential angst. just read this philosophy book, hmmmmmmmm really made me think. shut the fuckup. hahaha tfw no qt underage gf you met @ the club. nazis don't belong on /bleep/. stinky refugees don't understand my intricate sense of humour. bum de knife em unintelligible british slang. completely random. ima gril btw ;))))). lads join me on whatsapp pls
youtube.com/watch?v=vzo1kICD11g

youtu.be/jDEMg0VnaFQ
Yuh yuh yuh
kook

*Zomby voice*
Yuh

so besides Peggy Gou, are there any other notable Korean /bleep/ artists?

these mtv party zone vids are too good, wish there was a way to get them all in Hi Q
someone posted this a while back
youtube.com/watch?v=MRZw52JW8yM

poetry

Uhhh.. YAEJI???
Smdh.

i'll just call you an autistic cunt if that's alrite

Not really gifted in any way but got double bingo anyway

Any dubtechno reccs? I liked this mix a lot by Vril

soundcloud.com/smokemachinetaipei/smoke-machine-podcast-089-vril