Jackman could spend the rest of his life fucking 10/10 bitches

>jackman could spend the rest of his life fucking 10/10 bitches
>settles for THIS

why?

Because he's as gay as the day is long.

What do you care you crybaby latent homosexual starfucker?

It's called love, sweetie, not that you would understand. :)

>can sing, dance, ripped, metrosexual
>not gay
PICK ONE YOU DUMB CUNT

stop projecting

I like that she can't even be bothered to lose weight

> the smiley at the end to feed my little ego

with that being said

I don't get it either, I mean you would think she wouldn't let her self go knowing he could fuck other girls almost at will

unless he's not fucking her at all

whatever its 2017, who cares who hes fucking

Damn, Amy Schumer looks like THAT?!

that's not what projection means

>Most male actors are homosex

>most males are homosex

I buy it considering most guys wish their girlfriends were just another one of "the boys" but a pretty version they could fuck.

Nah tho to be truthful, he probably doesn't have super high standards. I've known too many 10/10 dudes be with girls like pic related and vice versa, and even still choose ugly people after breaking up. I'm too shallow to date someone like that desu, but some people just don't care. I guess it's just weird seeing a hot celebrity bang someone like that.

sort of want to marry a closeted gay celebrity, as long as the prenuptial specifies he is to take care of any children we may have if we divorce. Don't even need alimony.

Am too socially incompetent to be a good mother and don't want my line to end with me.

yes it is

ITT: children

He thinks I can sing and dance. I wish. Wouldn't mind taking it up the ass for those talents desu.

>She's 61
He didn't think that one through 20 years ago

aka something Hugh will never have

she probably gives great head

Think of it this way, would you want a 10/10 bitch who'd divorce you in two years and take half of everything you earned...

Or would you take someone homely who worships the fuck out of you, and would cling on for dear life no matter how much man ass you secretly pound?

Probably because he loves her. You'll understand when you love something. It's a normal human emotion.

I know the guy who literally sells Wolverine makeup at Barney's in Manhattan.

Wolvergay. But it's not like it makes a difference.

Firstly he met her when she was prime milf material.

My suspicion is that she is absolute filth in the sack. I've been woth some solid sevens and some absolute dogs, and let me tell you, when you get one that is a real facial abuse candidate and she loves it, well the hot but boring girls just dont seem all that great anymore.

>adopts his kids
>marries someone more powerful when he was young
>loves musicals and showtunes
>got popularized by Bryan Singer

Its called love guize XD

the first one

This 2bh. If you're higher than the girl you're dating, they literally worship you.

Congrats, you're now an official cuck

A rumor as old as time, he def gives me vibes

Maybe it's you who is the cuck

>im okay with losing everything i own just to fuck a 10/10 once pls lord :(

You're a worthless retarded cuck and im not even the guy youre talking to

KYS

Only cucks get this mad at being called a cuck.

Notice how calm and collected I am compared to you.

I've won.

This right here.

Hot girls are usually vanilla as fuck and aren't down for some depraved, nasty, make up running down their face type sex. Once you've had a freak you can never go back.

Love, Harry. Love.

>that feel when gf asks if you'd be okay with her eventually gaining weight and shows you that exact pic as an example of a man staying with his woman

she better not expect me to be built like him

less chance of them running away with half your fortune

>it's an anons can't comprehend the concept of love episode

Jack Nicholson is telling everyone to take the second option, because he didn't. And now he's a sad lonely old man.

Should be Wolvercream

I just realized how much he has in common with Pierce Brosnan. No wonder they're friends.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Is there a source on this? Christians say Leo and Nicholson are Sad because banging 10/10s on yachts is so empty but are they though?

Hugh just seems too nice and maybe they have sick mental connection.

Its called a beard. A woman you marry to hide the fact that you like to fuck dudes in the ass.

Money and connections.

mad as fukk bj skillz

Wasn't she like his agent or something? Like, without her, he wouldn't have gotten his big break in hollywood?

Because he loves her and she loves him.

You wouldn't understand, OP.

Fat bitches give the best head because they're hungry.

just because you work out doesn't mean you can pull girls

Love
She was quite fit once upon a time
Love
They've had some shit together, dead babies and the like
Love

Poor OP and his cold dead heart, nobody will ever love you, if you can't love yourself :p

>there are people in this thread right now who unironically think Hugh Jackman is straight