haha le epic racism

HOL UP

*unsheathes light saber*

SO U BE SAYIN

*spins*

WE A MOFUGGIN

*shouts that Palpatine is the traitor*

JEDI COUNCIL OR SUM SHIZ?

how do niggers even exists in Star Wars?

LMAO

niggers amirite

Omg this so much yaaaas

haha we are le epic racists

This. I can't even anymore, fucking bigots. MRW (my reaction when) looking at these racist posts

You read the Bible,Anakin? Well there is this passage I got memorized, Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous Jedi is beset on all sides by the inequities of the droids and the tyranny of evil Sheev.

>A crack lord?

What did he mean by this

how do crackers even exists in Star Wars?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!