Remind me, who the fuck is this guy?

Remind me, who the fuck is this guy?

no one

>asks for nameless one's name

MWAHAHAHAHA

Cyborg ninja

A man.

What's faceless' endgame?

To kill Tubby and her dragons. The God of many faces is basically all about bringing down the dragon rulers because they enslave people with their power.

who the fuck knows. aryas story made no since in the show.

> Its Hot Pie

Y does they seem to make such big deal out of guy and then poof. We don't see him no more for rest of show?
It is has no reasons other than to free little girl Arya? Show is confused

>dude we're like so mysterious lmao
>you have to become no one to become one of us
>what do you mean, you insist on staying as spunky arya?
>you passed the test, here are all of our secrets

pants-on-head retarded.

Jhagen H'qar.

It doesn't really make much sense in the books either. I'm sure Tubby (GRRM, not queen of dindus) has an idea of what to do with her (become assassin, kill the Queen) but I doubt he'll do much better executing than the show did. All of the characters are one big mess right now, with maybe the exception of Jamie and Griff/Young Griff (in the books).

A man has no name

idk but hes sexy af

Idris Elba

got a good chuckle out of me

was getting caught part of his plan?

>that image
now what in tarnation

true. i hope its better than .

a German actor

Rhaegar Targaryen

He is no one

He is probably recruited to kill a certain target, or already did it hence why he is captured in S1/2. He is an assassin, serving his God by killing some random assholes peoples ask him/pay him for.

This man has the honor to be Jaqen H'ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath.

darth plageuis

This man (before he became the faceless man) was once Jaqen H'ghar of the House of H'ghar, a criminal of Lorath. He was charming, kind, cute, smart and funny.

Then one day, Jaqen decide he wants to join the faceless man and became a skilled assassin.

This man: Jaqen H'ghar would become the most powerfull faceless man of all.

Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

>can hide easily in any crowd
>skills to assassinate anyone he wishes even in busy castles
>"teleports behind you" the character

How the hell was ge even caught and caged in the first place?

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

arya should've died long ago in the books but GRRM keeps her alive because she's his bitch wife's favourite character
think about it, what was the last arya chapter that actually contributed to the plot? i dont even think there were any in acok that particularly mattered.
she should've died at either ned's execution or the RW

>the jaqenautist is here and not bumping the /got/ general
wtf man

He was captured and then throw in the cell. How you ask? Well maybe he wanted to get caught as it was part of his masterplan or he was pushed to the corner and he surrenders agains the many oppenents he was facing.

he purposely got caught to hitch a free ride to the wall to kill bloodraven
>t. preston

>the biggest faggot and autist of whole Sup Forums is here to critize Jaqenposter.
Dude leave the Jaqenposter alone.

You are such a pleb, why are you not bumping the got general?

what? i was just a saddened that the jaqenautist hasn't graced the /got/ general with his presence yet

kek

The correct term is "Jaqenposter" not Jaqenautist. Jaqenautist is a insult to us Jaqenposters. Show us some respect, you fucking retarded faggot.

>to us Jaqenposters
dude stop pretending that there's more than one of you

>implying it is one guy
Jaqenposters: there at least 4 guys, with ME being the most active Jaqenposter of the squad. And no, am not pretending.