It's litty tonight

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=UUTcjcqGhis

>kawhi wearing a shooting sleeve
that just doesnt look right

2 seed here we come

kewbie

SDBH

Trash OP, don't ever make the thread again you faggot

I think the Thunder are going to bust just like kobe/dwight howard/steve nash did

The sky is blue

(to the melody of God Gave Rock'n'Roll to You II)

Hinke gave OC to you, gave OC to you
Put it in the (You)s of everyone

cavs will win the finals, screencap this

he's falling for the memes. blame melo or kobe

>2 threads

Hahaha is this your thread pussy boy

this is real 1, other is spam

>33 games played in the 2017-2018 season

>15 games in the 2017-2018 season

>20 games in the 2017-2018 season

>8 games in the 2017-2018 season

trust the process

>5 games into the 2017-19 season

>where the 76ers will be next May

like father like son

trust the process

Kawhi has already had 5 seasons with better shooting %s than any of Kobe's, how is Kobe his father lol

the child always surpasses the father

>2017-2018 Season G-League 8th Seed Contenders

Joel Embiid is one of two players to have >5 personal fouls and >5 turnovers per 36 minutes

This is the season that the 76ers go 6-76
Trust the process

>purposely tanking
>process

this is what a real 76r fan believes. every single player thus far has been a bust. embiid talking all this mad shit off season against LaVar Ball and he still cant get cleared not to mention he got fined. this team is pathetic

excuse me my nigga

They're going to the playoffs. Even without Embiid.

>mfw someone actually believes this
>mfw lakerfags think they're getting the 8th seed too

Who here ready to be stomped in the conference semifinals?

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.

The problem with DRose is not about him being bad, it's about him having glass knees which lowers his level.

He's good when he can get playtime but as soon as he goes anywhere near his top level he can't handle it and his knees explode

D-Rose went from being league MVP to bench player in the span of 5 years

WHICH THREAD DO I POST ON?

no fucking way. is that the lunch date with the lakers girls manlet?

This guy is so fucking small I sometimes forget this isn't photoshopped holy shit. The girl's head is like 2x the size of his head.

anyone know how to make espn fantasy league pubelic?

Objectively Best Top 10 list

S TIER:
1. Lebron James

A+ Tier:
2. Kevin Durant
3. Kawhi Leonard

A Tier:
4. Stephen Curry
5. James Harden
6. Russell Westbrook
7. Giannis Antetokounmpo
8. Anthony Davis
9. Chris Paul
10. Jimmy Butler

All other lists are objectively shit due to fanboy faggotry.

Friendly Reminders:

>1 Kyrie and Paul George are top 10 players.
Nope. Please consider drinking bleach if you believe otherwise.

>2."(OP's favorite player X ) did well in (playoff series) therefore he is better than (player Y)"
This is not a valid argument you faggot. Ever heard of sample size?.

switch westbrook and durant
then take out durant for literally anyone else, im talking anyone.
take out curry and put melo

no wall? come on now

>switch westbrook and durant
Durant might be a numale cuck but he still shits on Westbrook.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.

John Wall is better and has accomplished more than Jimmy Butler and Giannis. Put some respek on his name man

Wall is in the 11-15 range senpai. Thought about him at the 10 spot.

good post

I agree with your top 10, I just have a few differences with the order. oh, and wall > butler giannis cp3

Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James and Russel Westbrook are literally on the same tier. Not sure why you are ranking this like itts a video game and Lebron James is the Final Boss while Durant/Leonard are Sub Bosses.

you don't know shit about Basketball son

>Not sure why you are ranking this like itts a video game and Lebron James is the Final Boss

that's because he is the final boss you faggoloid

please drose, win a ring. you cant be the only mvp to not end up in the HOF (not that its that hard to get in but still)

I could agree with lebron being in the same tier as kawhi and kd, but westbrook? lmao bitch please

You should just kill yourself.

KD beat Lebron

your argument is as pathetic as your list, your basketball knowledge and your weak come replys. Go to bed faggot

>Russel 'stat-padding' Westbrook
>same tier as lebron
pls die

stop samefagging and get a fucking life lol what a fucking loser

>KD beat Lebron
no, a super stacked team, which happen to have kd, beat him.

kek I couldn't agree more, westatstans are cancer

nice argument user. you sure got me there.

>s-samefag
kill yourself

So butthurt he has to defend his posts by trolling and calling people names. please i urge you to end yourself m8, do us and your family that favor please

>first round exit gentleman's sweep against le freethrow man
>muh round numbers tho
how_to_spot_a_casual_mongoloid.jpg

You might have a point with Wall vs Butler. CP3 maybe..

But with Giannis I don't think so. The dude led his team in all 5 major statistical categories: Points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks at 22 years old. Also, His versatility in defense outclasses Wall as well as his offensive efficiency as well.

if you had to choose between DJ, ben simmons, lonzo, embiid or fultz who would you choose? based purely on statistics heading into the season

DJ or Simmons. DJ is going to give you consistent numbers, but Simmons has insane upside since he's going to run the offense.

DJ

which DJ are we talking about?

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_MrqznD97y0

Wall / PatBev
JR / LouWill
Iggy / VC
Milsap / Wiz Morris
Cousins / Nene

how many rings?

Does anyone else here think OKC is going to be an absolute disaster? I just don't see guys like Melo and PG giving up the ball for the greater good like KD did.

Somebody get Tobias Harris on a contender. Someone get Boban Marjanovic on a contender.

>celtics could've had a backcourt of kyrie and butler
what the fuck went wrong?

I wouldn't say disaster but they're going to have serious issues and they have no margin of error (since they only have 1 season to convince PG and Russ to stay). It's always hard for teams to figure stuff like this out. It always takes a long time. And if those guys lose a few games and start having problems with each other, it could get really ugly really quickly.

There's a lot of uncertainty around how good the Western Conference teams are going to be after the Warriors.

>what the fuck went wrong?
Nothing, Jimmy's old and has an inconsistent shot.

DJ khaled

Jimmy Butler just doesn't move the needle for me

There's just something about him

demetrious johnson

Who do you think will get more triple doubles in their rookie season. Simmons or Lonzo?

We can only hope.

you guys dont get it, it doesnt matter what super team succeeds or if they do at all, as long as they grind the fuck out of gsw until the point of exhaustion, then lebron and dwade can swoop in for the final crit damage move for a title.

Jimmy is only 6 months older than Gordon Hayward, and is a better player overall (and I like Gordon Hayward better than a lot of people do).

Danny misplayed his hand somewhat, it's OK, it happens to everyone, the Celtics are still in a good spot going forward.

The only thing he's not really great at is shooting the 3. He's a great scorer and a great wing defender. Dunno what else you want from a 2-guard really.

Simmons will get more as long as he plays at least half the season

The Warriors aren't trying to set an all-time wins record anymore and are a lot better about resting their players and staggering minutes and stuff

lonzo you kangaroo humper

only a few more weeks until the season starts. So fucking ready to be let down.

And LeBron beat KD, Westbrook and Harden at the same time

wade carried him

I really hope that you get your hopes for Lonzo Ball and this Lakers season up really, really high

jimmy was a better fit, can actually play defense

(You)

Curry and Donkey carried KD. LeBron and he were at worst 1-to-1 and their supporting casts won it
>muh Bron couldn't guard KD
And KD surrendered only about a point less on LeBron and that was with Bron focusing on doing everything.

It's so fucking frustrating that we've still never seen Anthony Davis on a team with a real point guard and spacing and decent wings

Get educated nigga
csnne.com/boston-celtics/hayward-gives-celtics-boost-defense-too

I know it's not happening but I really want to see AD ending up on the cavs somehow, him and lebrony together would be an all time great duo

His fault for signing that large contract

cavs would rather have boogie and they can get him for that first draft pick, and maybe 2 other players thrown in

>The Warriors aren't trying to set an all-time wins record anymore and are a lot better about resting their players and staggering minutes and stuff
Not that they will have to do much of that this coming season since the NBA made the schedule easier this year.