The fucking depravity

The fucking depravity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVVfMFS3mgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that if you hate Kpop you're a bigot and a racist.

Kpop is generic garbage.
All the songs sound way too similar, all the group members look the same, and the lyrics are really fucking dumb.
Jpop is much better

Sounds like shit snd is the most fabricated, fake shit, putting western industry plants to shame.

I don't give a fuck about the race behind it. Point is the music is trash and the stars are muppets for music execs.

kpop is just generic western pop with idols. i don't see the appeal unless you're a massive weeb

not to mention the idols are really fake and ugly

it's a necessary evil. it contains them quite nicely.

I wonder what it's like having a waifu that you know, for a fact, is being fucked by studio execs every single day.
Seriously. Every aspect of a kpop star's life is controlled, and this is well documented.
What a horrible fucking music business.

Just eait for all the butthurt kpop fags to flood this thread

You can just see it in their eyes. They're empty as fuck.
But of course they would be, they're treated like shit.

>is being fucked by studio execs every single day
That's the thing that came to my mind when somebody mentions K-POP

kpop is actually good

Ditto. It's well documented too, it's out in the open how awfully they're treated by their managers. If they have to take a shit, the manager tells them when, where, and how they'll do it.
I don't know how people can watch this. It makes me nauseous.

for real tho
its fucked up

friendly reminder that k-pop is the best music on this planet and Sup Forums is just tsundere for /kpg/

>Implying

Going a bit heavy handed on the bait there. You overplayed it.
Subtlety is your friend.

What I don't get is that they'll make a new thread when it reaches the bump limit, not till it gets pruned. Fucking waste of space.

It's crazy how active the threads are compared to the rest of the board.
It's always on the front page, every day, without fail.

I've never seen any worthwhile discussion in any of Sup Forums's generals, ever. Other boards manage to sometimes produce some.

just filter it

leave kpop alone. they keep to themselves unlike grimes/ladytron/chvrches/bork waifufags

Because they want the thread to be at the top so the genre seems more relevant. Honestly it should be banned because it's a straight waifu thread, they don't even PRETEND that they're interested in the music.

Oh how soon you forget.
>Choa

This. The threads are all just one to four word posts and 85% pictures. Nothing else.

Honestly Hiro should just make them a containment board just for them. Or at least transfer to them /s/ or some shit, because as said, they're not even talking about music anymore. Threads (albeit some are just as bad as kpop generals) are being pruned that are at least related to music.

have to agree with this fella

you will never understand kpop. it is far above and beyond you.

the concept of "good music" is a meme only children concern themselves with. even jazz has become generic from a modern point of view. kpop on the other hand trancends the limitation of pure music and reaches into every corner of what makes a human being.
yes, it offers so much more than just the music itself.
it offers direction. direction you dont have.
while you post on Sup Forums asking "what does Sup Forums think of xyz?" or looking for the latest music and trends, jump from genre to genre, because the last thing you listened to starts loosing its edge, kpoppers still have a firm direction they follow. they're not confused like you. they're not insecure like you. they dont have to "look" anymore. they found. they are adults driving down a secure road in a suv made of absolute wholesomeness, where you are a child, marvelling at the most basic trees along the way, drifting from one thing to the next with your limited attention span.

kpop truly is the last stage of the music lover. the warm place a wanderer has to come home to after his lifelong ventures. a cozy fireplace, mantled with bricks made out of bops and bangers. kpop is truly the pinncacle of man made music.

Tldr
Shut the fuck up dr phil

What the fuck? He’s actually right.

The fuck is this this?

fuck off

saving this pasta

>keep to themselves

Except they're the worst offenders on that list.

They kill off threads with their 200 posts per minute threads

>mfw

This is what kpop means to me.

>kpop means going to bed with a smile on your face because you know your fandom is doing their best everyday
>kpop means waking up with a smile because you know you're part of something bigger
>kpop means supporting your bias so they can have the best lives possible
>kpop means being part of millions of fans around the world celebrating every aspect of the music
>kpop means having tears of joy in your eyes when your idols are doing well
>kpop means discussing what producers and personalities would fit your idols best for their career, instead of obsessing over who's the "realest"
>kpop means not having to guess what is actually going on, everytime kanye gets caught smiling and then snaps back into his persona, because you know every part of your idols persona, you helped creating it
>kpop means not being excited for your favorite artist doing a surprise stream because they keep you close all the time
>kpop means not having to hunt interviews to get insight into how they think, because you've been part of this since day one and you and your idols share a special connection
>kpop means driving your bicycle on a fresh summer day, listening to your favorite bops about love and friendship, while you realize that your lifelong obsession with atari teenage riot was a complete waste and the reunion concert at fusion festival 2010 wasnt really as good as you remember it
>kpop means having found the ark that protects you from the storm of pretentiousness and ever changing moods in the music industry as you keep growing together with your idols and support them on their way
>kpop means the warm vagina you sometimes may think you dont need or want anymore, but still always come back to because you know.... its home

also, happy birthday taeyeon!

that's right respect her

Also fuck filtering one word lmao

What happens in these threads? I never dared see one.

are you soyboys really so assblasted about a fucking general that is the easiest to filter or are you all just trollin?

just shut the fuck up and stay in your containment general and no one gets hurt

yet they(we) still keep to themselves, which cant be said for other parts of Sup Forums. yesterday there was a literal thread with nothing but "soysoysoy" etc in the title and greentexting, a literal shitpost who stayed up for hours. filter /kpg/ and you're done. they wont invade your threads or create second hand shitpost threads.

>phoneposting

Word, the best jpop group is also the best kpop group.

>Respecting women

I will piss on your grave you pathetic little wretch

I don't know whether this is a meme or you are actually fucking insane in the head

shut up moroni you won't do anything to us and we can hurt you really easily so apologize or else

sorry

best group period actually

the girl in the middle is cute though

I'd fuck this duende

compiled some quality music discussion for us to post in while we figure out how to solve the kpop problem

kpop also means laughing with your girls every day as they are on tons of variety shows, showing their funniest, dorkiest sides.

apologies for choaposter though(the guy saying "moroni" and freaking out) he's our thread retard and is legitimately mentally handicapped. im not kidding, he really doesnt know better and is on medication.

DONT CALL HER THAT YOU IDIOT FUCK YOU GO AWAY ALREADY

Do you guys ever stop complaining? Fuck, sort out your grimes threads before you even speak about us. Atleast we're active to keep this dead board alive.

don't browse Sup Forums without this user

lmao what a fucking s0yboy

At least they're ABOUT music. Unlike KPop generals which are waifu threads without music discussion. Fuck outta here.

choabros are the smartest people in that entire place you moroni

u mad I'm filtering out ur shitposts?

This here

yes i'm so mad

this
Rather be known as a dead board than a Kpop board

everyone itt needs to listen to the perfect red velvet

well guess what, you're known as both

kpop is shi-
youtube.com/watch?v=BVVfMFS3mgc

WOAH

Wow you're right, it is shit

>kfag deflecting as usual

t
>Plastic gook
>Perfect

yea i don't get it. it doesnt seem like there is a big breakthrough in kpop to justify such interest in here, it's the same girl band's sound formula cooked up by xenomania/girls aloud in the early 2000 like almost fucking 20 years ago!