Why does Sup Forums not go on about this show?

Why does Sup Forums not go on about this show?
This is like the nonpleb stranger things

It's decent, man. Better than Stranger Things for sure

It leads you on, then puches you in the face and kicks you in the nuts, leaving you with a bad feeling your stomach.

Seriously, it was good right up to the last two episodes, but than it completely fell off a cliff. School shooting? really?

you shut your whore mouth

Hopefully there's a season 2 so we could find out what happened to Homer and the others

>season 2

I don't think it's that kind of show user. Pretty sure your suppose to be left with an empty feeling inside, like, "what the fuck happened? Did she die? Was she crazy? Did she go somewhere?". I'm afraid we'll never know.

At least stranger things didn't have gay dancing shit that was actually embarrassing to watch

>was she crazy
Um, Homer was an actual person

man the dance looked goofy when they did it around other people

Prove it. Nothing she said can be proved to be true. Homer and the rest of the gang could all just be made up.

It always looked goofy.

>Homer and the rest of the gang could all just be made up.
She knew exactly who was she looking for the whole time, she didn't make him up with a book.

i thought it didn't look that bad in the cell when they were doing it. but that was when you were sure it was doing something, so it was kinda different.

Not really, she knew a lot about Homer's back story, even a postal address from the letter. The
FBI could certainly look up his ex, relatives etc and verify missing person's reports and so on.

no bully

there's no evidence that he existed though. aside from the video she watched on YouTube (which totally could have been a hallucination) the only time he's seen is in her flashbacks.

That's just it, "she" knew. But it is never shown that anyone else finds out about him, so it could all just be in her head.

oa is a cute.

The thing is that the box with the odyssey was about the most suspicious thing in the show
>perfectly clean books
>coincidentally homer's book
>despite that she knew him before 'getting' the book
>the psychologist at her house at night
It's just extremely suspicious.

the school shooting was "suspicious" as well. Kind of like the writers of the show had no idea how they were going to end it, so they went with the "overly emotional tramatic event" and the "wait, was it real or not" ending. It's really dissapointing when shows do that kind of shit.

Unfortunately I feel like a lot of shows today have this problem. They're great at building things up, but when it comes to constructing a neatly wrapped up ending they just can't do it. They're more interested in creating a mystique than actually crafting a well thought out story arc. Sad.

>yfw the title sequence kicked in episode 1

>and the "wait, was it real or not" ending.
It was obviously leading there though, considering she's telling the story and unreliable narration was a given.

i'd watch another season of this with a shitty plot even. I like the tone and the characters are alright too. maybe less dance.

Did he do anything wrong?

ive never even heard about stranger things, is it any good?

If you like being constantly reminded that the show takes place in the 80's because "so 80's," then you might like it.

It's decent, 6-7/10 but definitely not worthy of all the praise it gets