How long before progressives demand this "racist" logo be changed?

How long before progressives demand this "racist" logo be changed?

It's very insensitive to have a team called the New York Jets. Have we forgotten 9/11 already?

If they haven't been able to ban chief wahoo or "the Washington team" I don't think they'll get this one.

never because it's a forgettable "create your own team" tier laptop sticker logo.

The New Orleans Saints have a very problematic name in that New Orleans recognizes colonialism and Saints is very offensive to Muslims and non-Catholics. Any day now Protestant suicide bombers might start burning their Saints jerseys.

The Chicago Bears is offensive to twank versatile otters who find the feel of body hair on their back during a raw pozzing a bit too itchy for their discerning tastes.

The Buffalo Bills is problematic because in the age of Trump we shouldn't be glorifying a womanizing violent circus ringleader who enslaved animals and appropriated native culture.

> triggered butthurt conservative starts another thread to bitch

lmao it's too predictable these days

The New York Giants name is an affront to sufferers of dwarfism and a slur against those who are larger than conventional beauty standards. The name reinforces unrealistic body types that is detrimental to those who peruse /fit/.

The Los Angeles Chargers of San Diego is offensive because I have used too many credit cards and now I have to file for bankruptcy because I maxed everything out and I can't buy a new car.

Cowboys was legitimately a derogatory term when it was first used. Eagles is based on the Blue Eagle, basically a fascist symbol from the FDR days. If libkeks were uniform in applying their deranged stupidity at being offended by everything, every team in the NFC East would have to be renamed

He's white, so they don't care.

Fighting Irish is easily the most comparable one. Based off of a demeaning charicature of the Irish during a time where they were legitimately discriminated against

you can try all you like, but you won't succeed at redirecting

The vikings suck, nobody cares about them.

this snowflake is pre-triggered. right-wingers, really enjoying playing the victim, eh? Even try to find ways to make it up?

I think the point here is point out how ridiculous it is m8. he's not actually "playing the victim", hes pretending to act like a "victim" in order to make fun of the people complaining.

do you have an iq in the double digits?

Viking isn’t a slur

neither is redskin

Their name isn't the Minnesota Herring Chokers. If you went with a better example, like the Celtics, the answer will be when someone says so.

in what way would a viking be considered racist?

>yurops discuss sports
>amerikneels just chat complete bollocks ad nauseam
seriously get more interesting sports

>packfags this shook

Pretty insensitive to ancient Greeks to call a team the Titans

Why are shitskins so angry? And why are they posting on Sup Forums?

*aren't

The real question you should be asking is, how do based Robstown keep getting away with it?

Is this an American team? Wuz they vikangz n shieet?

Lmao please tell me this is real

>these replies
Holy shit some of you are a next level of retardation

>being offended on behalf of native Americans is stupid and posturing
>being offended on behalf of the armed forces is ?????

Notre Dame comes from the Irish Catholic tradition, considered themselves Irish (like most Americans), and named their sports team the Fighting Irish much as a team Montana would call themselves the Fighting Mountaineers. Their mascot of a pugnacious leprechaun is appropriate.

Cry more, faggots

>im not crying this is actually funny to me lol u have been trolled actually i am not really mad

Minnesotan here. I've been campaigning to have it changed for the last five years.

The Steelers is a racist slur considering the team is 80% black and dindu nuffin.

>being so shook you replied

i'm more offended by their lack of trophies

according to progressives you can't be racist to white people

>it's a lefty chomping at the bit to type the word triggered again episode

racism has a power structure to it

if someone with lesser power talks shit about you, no one cares
if someone with more power talks...

>sweden flag

filtered.

that's good
americans are retarded anyway and i intend for that to not change

Not all of us are but a good majority have a hard time admitting they're wrong. See POTUS.

The type of people to protest logos and names are the same type of people who think we deserved 9/11.

Don't some of your teams "owners" want Mark Murphy removed because his players DISRESPECTED MUH FLAG!"?