Post favourite album and relationship with your mother

Post favourite album and relationship with your mother

>she threw furniture at me

emotionally distant

I want to MMUUUUUHHHHHYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAYYYYYYEEEEAAAAA her.

No thanks.

She's the best mother in the world.

I will kill myself when her time's up. She's the only reason I'm still alive.

>soymale.
tell her she's dead to you instead

kek

We don't talk any more

Manipulative woman, has been rougly a year since the last time we spoke to each other.

Got you in the head obv, sorry user.
I won't talk to my son either if he listened to that shit like a pothead.
Too much dad rock turns you into a motherfucker eventually.
Kewl
Do it now.
We've got two anons up for adoption, mildy autistic but easy to please, just give them some old rock vinyls to play with.

great

She's great and probably one of the smartest persons I know. That said, she doesn't like the music I like.

Good, she's relatively young too (42) so it's easy to talk with her about anything

Waiting for her to drop dead so I can ash a blunt on her tombstone and defecate on her grave.

get out of here 14 year old edgemeister

she said i had a big dick once and she always calls me into her room to talk when shes naked
my dad died so i look like him. idk my moms really weird post-death. shes super into christianity but has a bunch of lesbian erotic books under her bed

gotta gtfo this house soon as i graduate

Kek

only person keeping me alive tbqh lad

It's pretty good,she's a pretty chill person

I'd fuck her desu

She died when I was five. Also no fave album really, been coming back to this for a few weeks though.

edgy cunt

>She's emotional, drinks a lot, is hard to deal with a lot of the time, & I'm glad I don't live with her
But she loves me & is always there when I need her most in life.

sounds like she's showing signals desu

She was overprotective

She has something akin to early onset Alzheimer's at 55, but with physical "memory" going instead of her actual memory. So she's getting increasingly unable to use her hands or walk. For the first two years after realizing something was wrong all her shittiest personality traits came out hard (essentially throwing fits like a moody teenager every day to anyone around) until nobody wanted to be near her or care, so she could prove herself right that nobody cared about her. She's done this my whole life and loves feeling sorry for herself but the context of her being terminally ill made it a lot more infuriating.

She's calmed down as she's gotten more sick and I'm just accepting and numb to it. Nothing you can do about it, no use feeling bad

that's refreshing to hear user, nobody is perfect. remind me what is that album called?

do you enjoy the drum or guitar parts more? or all equally

She's upstairs right now

chads love their mothers

I currently have to hide my current relationship from her because "there's no reason gays should be here." so I'm always on edge.

Equally in general
However I love the guitar on Slice Where You Live Like Pie more than anything else

>fag listens to shitty fag music
what a surprise
gas yourself, degenerate

sorry to hear that

i see. i'll give it another listen. i liked that album initially but have forgotten some of it

rude

I find her mediocre.

It's Lighght by Kishi Bashi my man

Don't kill yourself, user. Your mother wouldn't want you to do that.

I love her but she lives in another country.

We talk about once a month, the relationship is good. She's visiting and we're gonna get noodles tomorrow : D

Modeled being down to earth and practical for me in ways that my spacey (but amazing) dad maybe didn't.

It's probably between this album and Smile.

We have a pretty damn good relationship and we can talk about everything. She's one of the only people I trust.
Sometimes I'm abusing that trust, though. I ask for way too many money whenever I'm seeing her.

>Roll Over Beethoven, Kuiama

Shitty Fag Music?