Fantasy Football General /ffg/

>Trade for all the entire Dolphins offense
>Trade for AJ Green
>Trade for Bell (gl)
>Trade away Gurley man
>Trade away CJ Anderson

Post lineups, questions, thoughts, concerns, etc.

Traded Cohen for DeVonte Parker today.

To give context here, look at the Dolphins next 5 games:

Jets, Saints, Titans, Falcons, and Jets

A wet paper sack could put up points against these teams.

Pick one: Alshon Jeffrey at Chargers or Chris Hogan vs Panthers?

>I give
ajayi and fournette
>I get
hunt

should I do it?

forgot: standard scoring, 8-man league

Suggestions on streamable D?

>Trade for Bell (gl)
Friendly reminder.

I'm playing against Jeffrey so I want to say Hogan

>Pick one
-Andy Dalton (vs Browns)
-Ben Roelisberger (away at Ravens)
-Trevor Siemien (vs Oakland)

definitely not big ben, so it's between dalton and semen, and i'd say the broncos will have a better game script than the bungles will. cinci vs >leaveland will be a low-scoring shitfest

Hogan. Brady is going to own again this week.

No

Do not trade away Ajayi. Look at his next 5 games...

>start ajayi vs the jets, they said

they said the same thing about the 49ers and rams

anyone with an iota of foresight could've told you that the $(ers vs rasm prediction was total garbage. at the very least, the rasm were going to score a ton since they're no longer being handicapped by the human trash that is jeff fisher; the bigger surprise was the $(ers scoring much at all.

but like, what offense do either the bungles or the browns have. honestly. crowell is doing jack shit, kizer is still getting his shit together, everyone on the bungles blows except for aj green and joe mixon....like i don't see how the two situations are anywhere near comparable.

Far enough point. I suspect he will do better moving forward, they are one game behind in terms of working out the kinks in the offense.

How about this for an insane trade. My team in a money league in the image. 10 man, ppr, nonkeeper league. My team is pretty stacked right now.

So, should I trade Jones for Gronk. I know the guy will take it... but I think we can all agree Gronk will get injured sooner rather than later right?

I'd be playing two TEs with Ertz in flex most games.

Thoughts? Would you go all in on the Patriots rape train?

Legit need input here. Help me Sup Forums you are my only hope.

I see your point. My apprehension of playing Siemien is that I have Sanders in my team and so I would be resting my entire team's week on the Broncos having a good game.

So because of injuries I currently only have two healthy RBs: Devonta Freeman and Chris Thompson; sounds ok, right?. Well, they both have week 5 byes.

These are my options sorted by week 5 projections, so people like Jamaal Charles don't show up (who I'd love to pick up, but my bench literally can't afford someone who's not available week 5). Help me out, which two jabronies do I pick up? 12 Team League, PPR.

Just to add, I'm not expecting a miracle and kill it with these picks, more so I just want 8-10 points from each and hope the rest of my team shoulders the extra weight.

Also, I'm leaning Bilal Powell and Andre Ellington at the moment, but feel free to tell me why I'm wrong

Every fiber of my being says fuck no. Gronks getting hurt soon

defo not starting carr against denver but kirk on the road is gross :(

Don't know who to flex or rb2 i feel like my team is king mediocre

also for the record, fuck isiah crowell

your thinking to much m8.

i started rivers@kc and still won comfortably

who are you gonna drop and what's your record? Might consider throwing week 5, but I'd go bilal and gamble on a t west TD. Ellington is defensible though

what would you recommend for RB2 and Flex?

Fair trade or nah? Just for context his other QB is Stafford and he has essentially no TE (he got Dwayne Allen for some reason). Should I throw in another receiver of some kind?

2 spots, RB#2 + flex

ingram, sneed @ MIA (London)
j. white, amendola vs CAR
blount @ LAC

I guess I'll pick up Buck Allen since I'm bored.

I'm 2-1 and looking like I'm going to win this week. I've thought about throwing week 5, but I'm up against the current league leader, and would rather not give him a free win.

Planning on dropping Eifert and streaming TE's (have Cameron Brate now, started Benjamin Watson last week) and John Brown/Eric Decker (haven't decided yet)

Is it possible to get my fantasy players to kneel during the national anthem?

Which 2 WRs should I start boys ?

Looking to put one on flex too

Hopkins vs TEN
Adams vs CHI
Bryant vs LAR
Crabtree @ DEN
Tate @ MIN
Thielen vs DET

Should I trade Reed for Jared Cook?

I have an offer of Bell&gronk for hunt&diggs, i know it's great but i just can't pull the trigger. Gronk is a ticking time bomb, and if he dies it's basically hunt-bell... And I'm not convinced Bell hasn't lost a step

Beckham went 4-5 overall, you're not getting him for a qb, a rb who failed to crack 10 points 2/3 weeks and a waiver wire TE

Standard scoring

Pick 2:
>Sammy Watkins
>Deandre Hopkins
>Diggs

Im leaning towards hopkins and watkins.. thoughts?

Thanks for letting women drive

Diggs over Watkins and it's not even close
Watkins only put up numbers against SF and got a bs 1 yard TD

Would you consider Diggs a must start every week?

Watkins is going against a pretty weak Dallas secondary

Not quite, but at this point I'd expect 15+ regularly. Always the chance the qb situation sinks the whole team for a game, but those you can kinda predict

Offered a trade of Christ Thompson and Coby Fleener for Gilislee. Good trade or nah?

Adams or Dez and Tate

Trade aj green for Tarik cohen ? Ingram and mixon my starters with Henry riding the bench and have receiving depth

pick one
desean jackson
martavis bryant
amari cooper

Would you drop any of these guys for Jamaal Charles?

Also, should I be rating Marq Lee over Hurns? He's available.

Doug Baldwin, Chris Thompson, and Tevin Coleman for AJ Green and Christian McCaffrey

Thoughts?

should i trade away tevin coleman and jimmy graham for devante parker?

goff or wentz?
pick two: lynch, gillislee, or gore?

Wentz, Gillislee

Should I stash doctson? I think hell be a wr2 pretty soon

Matt Stafford @MIN
Carson Palmer vs SF
Carson Wentz @LAC

Who starts?

Devonte Adams, Martavis Bryant, or Mixon for flex?

Tyrod taylor

Goff, Lynch and Gillislee
Yes
Wentz
Bryant

Chris Carson or Marshawn Lynch?

>pats give the most points to QBs

should I start cam then?

You better get more than just cohen

Defense, pick one:

Ravens vs. Pit
Titans @Hou
Falcons vs. Buf
Eagles @LAC

>Top 5 receiver for a scat back
Bruh

Is Jacquizz Rodgers going to have a good week?

I would play Carson

If Arizona is available get them, if not I would take uhhh Atlanta I think

Sure, he's a good player

Start Derrick Henry @ HOU
or
Bilal Powell VS JAX

Forte is dead and BP is supposed to get more touches

Pick one for flex (half ppr & double points for rushing)
Garcon @Ari
Buck Allen @Pit
Jamaal Charles @Oak
Allen Hurns @Jets

Kyle Rudolph has been shit all season but fantasy experts still want to rank him above guys like Clay, Fleener, Engram, Witten, idgi.

PPR or Standard?

I'm holding onto him just because there's nobody better available. Do you think he's worth dropping for Clay?

Garcon even with a bad matchup. Can't imagine the other guys getting any amount of reasonable targets or snaps

He is a beast when Bradford is playing (Look at 2016). I agree with you though, he's been shit and should be benched or traded to a dumb owner

Yeah esp with Buck Allen's last showing I'm not trusting him again for a while

Rank these 3 this week and feel free to give reasoning if you want
1.0 PPR
>Fournette
>Parker
>Sanders

Forgot matchups
>Fournette@NYJ
>Parker@NO in London
>Sandersvs.OAK

In PPR i was offered Sammy Watkins for my Chris Thompson...should I do it?

no

Worried about Hyde this week, he's gonna be dead any second with the huge load he's carrying

i'm starting glennon tonight, wish me luck!

am I crazy for not wanting to start J How tonight? I feel like one awkward hit puts him out of the game with his touchy shoulder... or am I overthinking?

Standard, my bad.

I probably would just because of the looks Clay's getting but you know he's going to ball out the minute you drop him.

bumP

Keep an eye on Forte. If he practices this week, and the outlook seems good, start Henry. Otherwise, go with Powell.

L. Blount @ LA Chargers
or
J. White vs. CAR Panthers

Packers user, how fucking nervous are you?

I'm playing packers def against Chicago tonight, .5ppr.
Am I crazy?

I am
SO
FUCKING
READY

Not at all. Odds are 7-1 in favor of PACK.

Green Bay defense a smart play tonight?

Its the burrs, you'll be fine. your gay qb will dominate and be on the field for most of the game

Larry Fitzgerald @ SF
T.Y. Hilton @ SEA
Michael Thomas @ MIA

What's my best bet here?

Trading me fitZ

Clay or Rudolph this week?

Matchups? PPR or standard?

>Lamar Miller vs TEN
>Buck Allen vs PIT
>M. Sanu vs BUF
>J Landry vs NO
who to flex standard scoring?

Good point. It's standard.
Rudolph v Det
Clay @ Atl

Rodgers or Brady ?

Should I be worried about Ajayi?

Considering starting James White this week over Crowell. My opponent has Brady and Hogan so it could be a good countermeasure, and Crowell has just been shit, even against the Colts. Should I do it or just keep Crowell and hope he comes alive vs. Cincy?

Right now I'm starting Palmer at QB.
.5ppr league. Should I switch him out?
Pic related is all the available QBs.

Didn't even realize the retard who drafted David Johnson had dropped and someone else picked him up.

Anyway, who should I start this week or is this good?

I'd keep Palmer, he's been looking better and better and he has a great match up this weekend.

Which one of these players should I drop to swoop Dak of the waiver this week? Or should I say fuck it, drop nobody and play Derek Carr against the Broncos?

Landry or Allen but I'd go landry.