Unironically holy shit

unironically holy shit

got boring quickly. gimmick gets old

It fucking slays

This, very overrated. But I feel like I’m seeing people lose their shit all over again lately for some reason

stop being negative nancies it's a cool album i'm gonna listen to it three times now just because you are being so pesky

waiting for the nbbmn cvcks to show up

Okay but after being aware of it for more than a month I think you’ll get tired of it

Ebin

Why is this album getting so popular all of a sudden. Not complaining but what happened

It’s been one of my fav albums for like a year lol

I love the Grateful Dead too

Album name??

Are you unable to read?

>being this retarded

I cant read that font desu

lol Americans
It's Murmuüre

>tourists

SHEEEEEEESH, why so ruthless senpai

what do you even like about it

its just gay poseur noise

gay poseur noise in a good way

no such thing. half this place is infested with people listening to music for the sake of listening. not because they love it, not because they understand it, and definitely not because they have an emotional/mental attachment to it. i grew out of being a poseur, the people who i've met on here grew out of it (or got worse...), and you will too. i really hope you do.

literally nobody gives a shit about you m8

you grew out of being a poseur so you go around calling other people poseurs? go take a look at yourself in the mirror my man

black metal scene in a nutshell

You’re really fuckin dumb

What is the best song on this album and why is it Reincarnate?

it has one good song
why do you exaggerate the fuck out of everything
fuck you
faggot

Oh, did you purchase this thinking it was a Grateful Dead album as well?

newfag detected

murmuüre - murmuüre like it says on the album cover

What is the gimmick? There is no gimmick on this record.
This album's really something else. You can't call it black metal really because while a couple tracks develop riffs, most of it is like this orchestrated ambient thing.

Le mysterious dropping only one album gimmick

Of course its hot shit. If you want some really driving tracks you should listen to 10/12/68 Avalon Ballroom, people seem to call it "primal dead" and there are no sing around the campfire songs. All rippers.

How are you so retarded?

The gimmick is that they literally copy and pasted Grateful Dead art ha

Okay wtf? I caught this album when it first came out and it still rips. I have never heard another literal "Black Metal Sound Collage" album. It's fucking brilliant. I know there's noise/ambient oriented metal, but this hits that nice place in between structured music and sound art.

post metal albums with superior gimmicks

decent bait rite there