What's his ethnicity ?

What's his ethnicity ?

Literal snownigger

profile shot

we are all people. one race one love. I would not separate people by race or the wall

this

spoken like a wight.

finn

Greek

new episode when ?

in a week

my ancestor :)

I don't even watch the show, but from what I've seen in the press and social media, the blonde girl is the biggest special snowflake princess you can imagine. Seeing the virile snowman kill one of her beloved pets with nothing but masculine strength made me genuinely happy.

There's a strong anti-elitist subtext to the imagery: one lowly footman bringing down special snowflake dragons (symbols of aristocracy) with nothing but his own brute strength.

aka Arctic Spear Chucker

elf ears reminds me of finnic

he's pure swede, not f*nnish subhuman

Mongolian

>There's a strong anti-elitist subtext to the imagery: one lowly footman bringing down special snowflake dragons (symbols of aristocracy) with nothing but his own brute strength.
>I don't even watch the show
Clearly you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a fucking dumb statement.
Those dragons represent the breaking of the elites and liberation of the lowest rungs of society.

t. nu-male

Easy question

whats his problem

he's pure nordic, looks like my grandfather

no the dragons are meant to be analogous to nukes you retard

>white woman with an army of black slaves that she plans to use to repopulate the country that kicked her tyrant father out represents the breaking of the elites

Westeros : meds master race
Night wing and his army : nordcucks
Dothrakis & Unsullied : african and asian rapefugees storming europe by boat

Game of Thrones is a 1:1 analogy of modern day europe and the struggles we are facing.

in european heraldry, dragons symbolise nobility and standing above the lowly masses. in the webm, you can see the dragon spew fiery death down on thousands of imoverished farmers who were forcibly drafted into the military. that is, until some pleb chucks aspear at it, dragging it down in the mud with the rest.

he should check his wight priviledge

>brute strength
The spear has some cheesy enchantment like instant death

You're a retarded faggot. The Night King isn't a lowly footman.

>There's a strong anti-elitist subtext to the imagery: one lowly footman bringing down special snowflake dragons

he's not a lowly footman, he's the general of the undead army and has his fair share of special snowflake magic powers, but other than that I can agree that it's satisfying to watch because the blonde girl and her dragons is just giving feminists some "strong womyn" circlejerk material

I think the point of the show was that nobody is the "good/bad guys" spesifically etc.

FUCK showfags

I get that theres some female powerfantasy going on in the show but honestly i've never seen a female going on about it like its a big deal.

Looks like a Vasily.

>a blue-eyed undead army from the frozen north with frost wryms
A bit familiar.

>i've never seen a female going on about it like its a big deal.
/r9k/ and Sup Forums make a conspiracy out of everything.

Looks pretty whige according to brans visions. But bran is probably just racist.

critics talk about it in their reviews, and of course normies on social media, just because you haven't personally noticed something doesn't mean it doesnt exist

Nice trips, book came first though.

I noticed it Hansberger

They showed his creation and he was white.

Like i said, i get it.
But i just dont think it's that big of a deal.

>Westeros : meds master race
Except they are basically Br*ts. Bravos is Med.

She's only powerful because of her dragons and freed slave army. She's not a warrior like Jon Snow.

so... meds were ruled by blonde people...

shit its just like rome

finn

The science says otherwise.

actor is Slovak desu

It's not a pleb you dingus. It's their literal king.

no, the nordcucks are the germanic foederati. but a better comparison is that the night king's army are the huns and the nordcuck germanics are the wildlings with westeros being the roman empire

Argentine

>no, the nordcucks are the germanic foederati. but a better comparison is that the night king's army are the huns and the nordcuck germanics are the wildlings with westeros being the roman empire
>westeros
>Roman empire
It's not even close to the Roman empire. It's based on the war of the roses and has more in common with the German's Holy Roman Empire.

yeah autistic burger, I was just going with the analogies. you're the worst kind of assburger fan

>yeah autistic burger, I was just going with the analogies
Your analogies aren't even right though places like Bravos are clearly the med empire. Though house Martell is definitely supposed to be Iberian and they just got btfo by wh*tes

look at the chain of posts, you retarded dipshit and fuck off

White Walkers do nothing wrong, Westeros is full of cunts and retards so being turned into a bunch of wights would be a massive improvement the Night King represents beta uprising toppling the vile normie fuckery and replacing it with a peaceful world.

Can you imagine a world ruled by Night King where people burn their own daughters, murder people at weddings or fuck their sisters? It won't happen. They will remove degeneracy and turn Westeros into a huge ski resort.

They would also get rid of the disgusting brown nigger eyes that almost every actor in the show has.

this, the white walkers are redpilled

loschbur

What the fuck would they do after everyone is a brainless zombie? Just stand on their feet until the end of time?

wildlings are scots, scandis are the ironborn (iron isles= orkney/ hebrides), westeros is britain. valyria is the roman empire

Ironborn are medieval scandis but the wildling are all the kind of barbarian that caused the end of the W. Roman Empire (both celts and germanics)

Westeros is medieval England/France except Dorne being muslim Spain.

The white walkers are the Hun in the sense that they are the scourge of god and they make snowniggers flee to civilised lands.

The night's watch are the legions of the W. roman empire before it was destroyed: have to fight barbarians in frozen hellholes to protect the borders and people who don't give two fucks about them (+treasons and the fact that the Wall is obviously the Hadrian wall)

Dothrakis are huns/mongol aswell but just because they are nomad horsefuckers, as they are not really a threat.

Don't know much about Essos but it's most likely Greek/Middle-eastern cities states of the ancient times + a bit of Persian influence

R8

Pretty good. Adding on some more

Slaver's Bay cities are Egyptian influenced

Yi-Ti is generic Asian amalgamation of Chinese and Japanese cultures

Sothyros is Africa

>one lowly footman
nigga this is the night king lmao he's like the lich king and he's 12,000 years old and shit

Don't know don't care, he is /ourguy/

the night king is a stand-in for fascism, daenerys is a communist that wants to be a loving mother figure (= commie leader) and the lannisters are crony capitalism

shit
that is some hardcore level of wewuzing

>repopulate
where the hell did you get that? She doesn't want to kill every peasant in Westeros. Unsullied are castratos, so they're not the problem, and I doubt she'll have the Dothraki stay around once she's done, also I think it's likely many of them will die in the north.

inb4, no I do not like Daenerys, but be fair in your criticism of her.

zabrak, he's darth maul's blue brother.

lol, true, just checked it out

Sounds better than being a finn to me.

> lads, the Night King who has been ruling the dead for literally 12 millennia is a prime example of democratic proletarian strength

go choke on a meatball m8

Wh*tes' final form

someone who born to a norge mother and an icelandic father

this, the dude just wants us all to be cool and chill the fuck out