I'm from Scotland and voted leave yesterday in the Brexit vote...

I'm from Scotland and voted leave yesterday in the Brexit vote, and of course now the whole of Scotland is having a temper tantrum because the vote didn't go their way.

Do you think my country will end up going independent? ;_;

>whole of scotland having a temper tantrum
Is that like the whole of UK would never vote for brexit? Media is trying to latch onto whatever negative spin they can.

Didn't you faggots vote to lick the boots of the uk last year?

Ehh. It was 63% remain up in Scotland and there's hate towards leave from lots of people on social media I know etc.

If it's put to a vote, yes, Scotland will go independent, and without the rest of the UK to suck blood from like the parasite that it is, it will be the nigger-tier country of Western Europe. Even more hilarious, Scotland could still stay in the EU and then you can be flooded with rapefugees and beg Merkel for money like Greece.

You better pray the UK and Scotland governments can work out a deal for Scotland to remain or else in 5 years you'll be frying boots to eat.

Yeb, but it was close and now lots of people are angry.

Sturgeon is playing on that anger because up here it was a majority stay so she's saying ENGLAND DON'T REPRESENT US WE MUST LEAVE etc. It's scary because a lot of Scots wanna join back to the EU right after we escaped... We'd have to adopt the euro too...

>declaring independence in order to lose it to EU oligarchs right after

Scots aren't the brightest people, are they.

NOPE! So much for freedom... :c
I really don't understand why Scots like the EU so much. It decimated our fishing industry.

it was still a pretty tight margin, it's not like remain won by a landslide.

Yeah... I hope the rest of this country come to their senses soon because I think a lot of the current reaction from my peers is just anger.

Hopefully if the UK manages well and doesn't fuck up too bad in the next year or so out of the EU it'll convince Scots that it's fine to stay out.

lulz

>vote to escape bongistan: lose
>vote to stay in uuue: lose

>Scots

There's a /lot/ of anger here though.
I have a feeling Nicola Sturgeon is fuelling it, as she'll be the one that benefits off of us leaving.

GOOD
THE MAJORITY OF SCOTS VOTE BASED ON THE FACT THAT BRAVEHEART IS SHOWN THE NIGHT BEFORE POLLS OPEN

hell naw

i think it's funny they think all of Scotland are cucks when over a MILLION Scots voted to leave, with 1.6 million voting remain

they're completely delusional. and of that 1.6 million remainers, a huge slice will prefer to stick it out with the UK (maybe with the potential for further devolved government, as part of the UK, outside the EU), than jump ship, leave the UK, beg for the failing EU (which may not even exist in 2 years) to join, and then ending up being out of all unions and on your own

I really hope so.

>'going independent' means joining the Euro and becoming a slave to the EU in Scotland

honestly I can't wait to shitpost about the scottish immigrants flooding the country and referring to them as non-white.

Also I don't think they'll go hungry straight away, they still have a healthy plieosaur population in Loch Ness.

No. for the 700th fucking thread today.

55% voted to stay in 2014. If anything more will the next time with no EU to prop up Scotland.

Now, USE THE FUCKING CATALOG.

Nicola Sturgeon is planning for Scotland to become a member of the EU though.

Scotland will never be truly independent, since Scots can't look after themselves. They need to either siphon tax dollars from England or Germany.

Kektrue.