In what order should someone who has never seen any of the star wars watch them in?

In what order should someone who has never seen any of the star wars watch them in?

Jesus fuck you retards, the order of release.

4 5 6

2 7 6 1 4 3 5

Episode 2, then the first half of episode 6 then the third third of Rogue one and then the rest in alphabetical order of the first name of the key grip and then the second half of ep. 6 and the first two thirds of Rogue one. You may ask why, Lucas told me so, that's why.

Star Wars --> The Empire Strikes Back --> Return of the Jedi --> The Phantom Menace --> Attack of the Clones --> Revenge of the Sith --> The Clone Wars (CGI Pilot Movie) --> The Force Awakens --> Rogue One

Watch only 7

4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Only proper way to watch StarWars:

>Clone Wars Animated Movie -

>Attack of the clones -

>Phantom Menace -

>A New Hope -

>Star Wars Holiday Special -

>Empire Strikes Back -

>Revenge of the Sith -

>Return of the Jedi -

0 to 0 in that order

this. dubs confirmed

Why watch blockbuster trash?

Release order is the only answer

4 -> 5 -> 7 -> RS -> 6 -> 3

The prequels don't exist. Don't even acknowledge them. I don't even know what I'm talking about right now. I forgot already.

>everything thats not the OT and the lego movies dont exist
ftfy

Honestly the meme machete order

R1->4->5->2->3->6->7

You can watch the cartoons it'd you want with clone wars between 2 -> 3 and rebels between 4->5

Forgot to explicitly say to skip episode 1 and R1 is rogue one

For the sake of continuity
1 -> 2 -> 2003 clone wars -> 3 -> Rogue One -> 4 ->5 -> 6 -> 7

watch the first 2 and then stop

this

Is that the new machete order? I think R1 after 3 is better.

I like your idea better, switch R1 to be 3->R1->6

It can go either way,

Spoilers, since I'm on a phone and can't be assed to type them out

If it's R1->4 it sets up how legendary/powerful Jedi are.

If it's 3->R1 it maintains how powerful and scary the death star is and maintains its big reveal.

4 5 RO 1 2 3 6 7

Updated machete order, still the best way to watch. Prequels are like one big flashback and preserves the twists in 6.

Christmas Special while high as a kite. You can dump the rest.

I just get over how ugly she is.
Squinty fucking eyes, flat ugly face, thin lips, prominent jaw, constantly showing her fucking teeth.
This is what kids today will be taught to like.
Fuck.

Machete order drops episode 1 entirely.

He can skip R1 too, it's shit anyway and doesn't add anyhting to the series.

That grin is becoming bothersome

It sets 1 as optional, doesn't drop it entirely.

4, 5, 6 skip the shitquels they offer nothing and basically only ruin aspects of the OT.
Then 7 if you want.

Starting with the shitquels would make most people quit before the actually good ones.

Each episode is in numerical order so you watch 1 - 7.

I can't believe no one has replied to me yet. At least give me a fpbp or something. Guys?

True machete order drops episode 1 and the original creator goes over an lengthy explanation on why.

Because you are gay and wrong

>don't watch the prequels they're awful
>maybe watch 7
kys

Just watch everything in release order. Maaaybe see Rogue One before Episode IV, if and only if you've already watched IV in the past.

"Episode order" is the order in which George Lucas ~intended~ for Star Wars to be seen, but George Lucas makes awful decisions.

I envy the guy who hasn't seen any of this shit.

He says so himself. He recommends dropping 1 and explains why but says if people want to watch it anyway to just watch it before 2 and the rest in the same order.

Also I fucked up the order it's RO after 1 2 3 not before.

So: 4 5 1 2 3 RO 6 7

I haven't really tested what the best RO placement is for machete order though. The transition from RO to 6 may be jarring. Might be best to watch it first, or even last.

4 5 6 1 4 5 6 2 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 4 4 4 4

the problem with machete order is that it front-loads the good ones (4 and 5)

I tried watching machete order once. Gave up after 4 and 5 and I realized I'd be sitting through two prequel movies just waiting for 6 which is already the weakest of the OT

It would be nice if there was a remake that crammed the three prequels into one film just to minimize the suffering, but all the fan attempts to do that have been failures in one way or another

This is actually incorrect, he says you should skip e1, but if you are dead set to watch it, watch it after you complete the machete order.

The New Hope then stop.

Perhaps the weakest but still the payoff to the OT.

Twists in 5*

Only watch Empire

kill yourself

This.

But if you want to watch the whole saga, then:

4, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 1

You miss out on e5s twist if you watch e3 before it.

EP1
EP2
EP3
Rogue
EP4
EP5
EP6
EP7
This is the best way to follow the plot.
But brace yourself, for the shift in quality is real all over the shit.

Go to bed George, no one wants to watch your "masterpiece" in that order

Whatever order you decide to watch, do yourself a solid and watch the despecialized editions of IV and V

Inb4 don't watch the preq- too late.

You already miss out on episode 5's twist if you've been alive for the last 30 years

Then don't. The fuck do I care...

4 - 5 - 6 - 1 - 2 - 3 - R1 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

Surprisingly I find some normies every now and again who don't.

Who cares about order? They are just movies for kids. Whatever he wants.

7 is meh, not good, poor script but well made, the shitquels were offensively bad.
Honesly some of the worst movies I 've ever seen in theaters.

4 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 6

It makes sense when you think about it.

Why the FUCK would you watch rogue one first? The tone is so inconsistent with the rest of the original trilogy it would be completely out of best, Rogue One is a film made for Star Wars fans only just to see a bit more of the world, best to watch it after you've seen everything else.

these guys know what's up
don't forget 2003 Genndy Tartakovsky between 2 and 3

4,5,6, the 2 ewok adventures in release order, 7, rogue one. dont watch the prequels

precisely! But don't forget "Ewoks: Caravan of Courage" between 2 and 7, "Ewoks: Battle for Endor" between 1 and 4 and "Rogue One" between 6 and 1.

> a new hope so low in the rankings
t. millenial

1 3 R1 4 5 6 7
2 is optional if you have the time and want some laughs

ESB = Reddit
ANH = Sup Forums

>4>5>3>6

This way you see everything essential to the story and also the four best films. Also it doesn't spoil certain things regarding the green guy. the jump back to 3 sets the scene for the history of Vader/Anakin which makes the climax of 6 much more meaningful.

1, 2 and 7 are for completists who want a more fleshed out story.

4 5 6 1 2 3 7

A friend of mine and his girlfriend started watching them from phantom menace and they lost interest once they got to attack of the clones and now they think all star wars movies are like that. Plus the prequels ruin all the twists and shit from the original trilogy, also why would kenobi remember anakin fondly when he literally murdered a bunch of children in episode 3?

4 > 5 > (1) > (2) > 3 > R1 > 6 > 7

order of release.

Wait, what the fuck am I writing. Don't know where to put R1.

Rogue One hypothetically works great as an introduction to the universe. It has the second best depiction of the empire in the movies IMHO, second to ESB.

Then watch Rogue One when you're bored because it's not really much of a star wars movie

fpbp

Only order for kinosseurs
1 3 R1 4 5 2 2 2 2 2 6

You should always watch EVERY series in release order, you dumbass.

You should only watch "A New Hope" and "The Empire Strikes Back" and ignore literally everything else in the Star Wars series.

Force Awakens followed by empire. And jedi.

Since TFA is a remake of a new hope and the prequels are garbage

RO 4 5 1 2 3 6 7

Wait what am i thinking you wont understand the events of tfa without watching rogue one which is a direct prequel to the movie tfa is a remake of.

4 1 2 5 3 6 7

prove me wrong

I>II>CloneWarsAnimated>CloneWarsCGI>III>Rebels>RogueOne>IV>V>VI>VII

2 -> 4 -> 7 -> clone wars(2003) -> 1 -> 6 -> clone wars(new one) -> 3 -> 5 -> star wars rebels
This is the most patrician order of watching star wars. Any thing else, and you will be a bona fide pleb.

Also rogue one is the only prequel that is still canon.

3 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 6
t. ring theory

4, 5, 6, 7, skip everything else

only watch 7 if you want to watch 8 and 9 too

only watch 4 -> 5 -> 6 if you don't fucking hate yourself

Skip 1 and 2, almost pointless in the grand scheme of things. Watch the rest in chronological

3,4,5,6. Watch 7 if you like watching paint dry.

fucking millenial falcon

Second post best post

Don't forget the holiday special between 3 and 5

>The original
>then stop immediately

the reverse nigger wimbledon order

]
Star Wars 1
Star Wars 2
Star Wars 3
Star Wars: A Young Han
Star Wars One, A Star Wars Story