Tex/pol - #TEXIT Edition

(I know I'm not texan but I love your beautiful country. Your culture is part of my childhood and I'm sick and tired of seing Texas being oppressed by the cronies in DC. Hereby, I'm launching this first edition of Tex/pol hoping that our movement will get much support)

>SOME FACTS TO SUPPORT #TEXIT

- Texas economy about the same size as Australia with a GDP of 1.3 Trillion
- Texas has a population of 26 million which is more than Australia
- Texas gives more money in taxes to the federal government than it gets back
- Texas becoming indepenent could mean a tax reduction

>MANIFESTO TO RECLAIM THE LAND OF TEXAS

Texas is the donor state that keeps the filthy vile liberal shit hole known as America afloat! 3/4 of the Texan tax revenue is stolen by the United States so they can feed their pet welfare recipients! Without Texas the United States collapses immediately this is an undisputed fact! And look at you American sons of bitches now! Fleeing to Texas looking for work

Other urls found in this thread:

thetnm.org/
thetnm.org/rpt_platform_vote
youtube.com/watch?v=S92fTz_-kQE
youtube.com/watch?v=GbvQBKOYDbg
dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20121113-some-facts-and-fiction-for-texans-who-want-state-to-secede-from-u.s..ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SUPPORT THE TEXAS NATIONALIST MOVEMENT VOTE YES

thetnm.org/

>2/3rds Vote Moves Texas Independence Closer to Republican Party Platform

thetnm.org/rpt_platform_vote

>Can Texas Secede from the Union?

youtube.com/watch?v=S92fTz_-kQE

>Republic of Texas

youtube.com/watch?v=GbvQBKOYDbg

(Don't mess with Texas. RT travels to the Republic of Texas and meets Texans who are proud of their heritage, embrace self-reliance and are ready to live by what they preach, even if it strays from the norms of mainstream American society.)

Is the world falling appart?

Fucking kek
Nice LARP

can't help but feel you're doing this out of ill will

Texas can't legally leave.

/thread

>Texas
>see this
>mfw

NOT LIKE THIS! MAKE CALIFORNIA LEAVE!

>Berenstain
Fuck off disinfo agent

>See this invisible line? You can't cross it. It's not physical but you can't cross it.

? ? ? ?

this will make Putin happy

Why? It doesn't make the US military less powerful

Love how Cali has a shit economy but gets bailed out just to run shitty programs and give out weed to anyone. There's a reason people are moving to Texas from Cali because they're sick of their State's shit.

Nope looking at the numbers and the way you are treated I just think that Texas has nothing to gain from the Federal Gov

Especially if Shillary wins the comming election

Fort Hood is a pretty large establishment and I'm not sure where they could relocate to.

There's no reason for us to leave, this state is fine as a part of the union, and secession is vocal minority at best.

It's a nice meme though.

>- Texas has a population of 26 million which is more than Australia
lololol

No we want a NorCal/SoCal split. SoCal drinks all our water.

Overtime we're going to become more Mexico than USA.

As a Texan, I've felt like this for a while

What if Shillary wins are your ok with your state becoming another New Mexico?

I'd fucking love to see Texit

You forgot the texas has experiencing exiting!
they exited mexico,and they tried to exit usa!
THIRD EXIT WILL NOT FAIL!

I'd move there.

I'd also move to: Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, BC or Alaska.

Texas can't really become New Mexico, it's just a desert state with no redeeming qualities.

Don't forget we're seeing a large amount of white movement to Texas from other states
Clearly the solution lies with a Trump win.

Honestly I could see Mexico/Texas Alliance helping move to secede. Might be bad with all the drug trade though.

Why are Texans such unpatriotic traitors? These treasonous cucks should not only be allowed to secede, they should get a fairwell nuke dropped on them too

>Texas leaves
>All of those red electoral votes are gone

Guess I am going to be a Texas refugee.

Texit should WAIT. If trump's elected, it's a bad idea. if hillary, go ahead

This would destroy America. Texas is our counterweight to Mexifornia in Congress.

lets kick Cali out instead

Mexico is on life support called USA.We are a puppet state we will never help texas if they go against our mayster

WHO #DESEREXIT HERE

>USA is controlled by commie formia

>CANADA 2.0

weedman!!!!

Good luck with your trade routes if Texas secedes.

The recent Brexit has set a precedent for it

Yes but Trump will have to adress the fact that Texas gives more in taxes to DC than it receive

At least Texas should be given a special status

>what is california

Not really. The USA is much different than the European Union. I'm pretty sure seceding goes against the constitution because the government was so afraid of another revolt that they forced the south into accepting shitty terms after the war.

Why would Texas even want to leave? They are still allowed to give literal retards the death penalty

Trump needs Texas you cuck.

>They are still allowed to give literal retards the death penalty

I see nothing wrong with this.

Because dumbasses like you judge us because you're owned by SJWs.

I'm just supporting this for the happenings.

Is there any chance of a referendum being held and recognized if #Texit gain enough momentum?

Hey Swissbro, I was just wondering how hard would it be to get Swiss citizenship? I have around 35k in the bank and will probably inherit around 1mil. I want to live in a smart white European country. Will Switzerland do?

as cool as that would be...

No.

No, I'm pretty sure it's directly against the law. You always here Texans talk about how we're the only state that has some bullshit where we're allowed to secede if we want. It's not true and we're all stuck together.

Satan has spoken.

#TEXIT

The fall of UNITED STATES OF KIKE-STAN is upon us ! REJOICE !

>can't legally leave

Tell that to Mexico. What are you going to do about it?

I'm curious about Texas. I've never been to the US and I'd like to visit and Texas is definitely on my go-to or travel list.

Best of luck to Texas if it's going to happen.

You should sometime, it's pretty comfy here!

Lived in Texas the last five years, and I plan to live here the rest of my life. I love it here.

My relative said Texas is shit but he only spent time in El Paso, so I tend not to give him much attention.

Following the recent #Brexit it'll be much more easy to negociate with the remains of the EU so you can expect our economy to grow even further

Moving here is a good idea if you have that much money. There are many ways to go about it :

- Buy a house and then apply for a working visa

- Find a company in the US that does business with us and come here already with a working visa

- Open an account in a Swiss bank and ask your client advisor how you could move to switzerland

For the city I recomment Zurich or Geneva

Still be aware that we have many shitskins here too but we are much less cucked than the rest of Europe

East Texas is humid as fuck swampland, north Texas is the only part that gets snow, west Texas is a mountainous desert filled with drugs and beheadings, south Texas (represent) is the moderate and seaside brushland, and mid Texas is forest/grassland with more roads than the midwest combined.

We have fucking everything here, but fuck off we're full.

If Texas secedes can we change the capitol to something not full of hipsterfags.

>we're full
i know ur just memeing my man but seriously there is so much unsettled land here, literally everything east of dallas is open and available.

At least that could motivate negociation between Texas and DC you could be getting a better tax regime and maybe an independent justice system

>the eternal mountain Jew attempting to start shit
Fuck off, our Union is perfect. We just need a leader who's going to cut the power to the government paper shredder.

Not like it really matters, politicians won't fraternize with dumb hipsters.

Rather than secede, surely it would be better that Texas take over?

DELETE THIS! What are you doing?!

We need Mexigo first, than Texas will be fine

California fucking blows now. I remember this state when it was RED decades ago. Now it is overrun with spics, scum central americans, and people looking for supreme gibsmedats.

What makes no sense is the retards who flee the state then vote lefty policies elsewhere then wonders why their new state becomes a shithole.

>BUT DUDE MUH WEED LMAO
>BUT DUDE WE NEED MORE WELFARE FOR THE POOR PEOPLE
>BUT DUDE WE NEED TO COVER WANDA AND JUAN'S ANCHOR KIDS
>BUT DUDE CALIFORNIA IS SO SUCCESSFUL LMAO.

I am so sick of these pothead college faggots where I live. They are just annoying bernouts that suffer from severe liberal cognitive dissonance covered with visible tattoos, piercings, bright colored hair, and shaved sides.

>MUH EQUALITY AND SELF EXPRESSION.

Enjoy working at starbucks forever, fag.

if sam houston had his way, houston would be the capitol.

No its getting stronger. Everyone is not the same, every state is not the same, and every country is not the same. White people are different than blacks. True diversity is accepting that every country,race and religion is different and respecting them for who they are. This globalist agenda needs to be stopped it's hurting everyone, it only benefits the bureaucratic elite while we only becomes slaves to them.

Funny thing is, Texas will mostly likely turn blue in 20+ years because of all the immigrants (Mexicans and Liberals)

Texas can't actually leave the Union. Every decision (admittedly self serving) by the Supreme Court and the Civil War has made that clear. However Texas does have the ability to, at any time, split into 5 states effectively upping the voting power of that region.

Splitting isn't the same I know, but short of a rebellion (like how Texas came into being in the first place) they can't leave.

How did shitskins get the rights to stay in mountain Jew land?

Fuck that, I don't wanna miss out on Trump

Austin ain't Texas

WE'RE STRONGER DIVIDED
#TEXIT
#HOOXIT

thanks, I'll check it out.

I'm happy for you.

>We have fucking everything here, but fuck off we're full.

dude, I don't plan to live there because that involves a shitload of planning and money I don't have but at least let me just visit. that benefits your local economy too.

Dear TEXIT pushers, best of luck from San Antonio

A war with mexico is easy, a war with the u.s is a diferent story

Like anybody would let the us do a war

it's true no fun allowed etc

>west texas
>beheadings

You're not from texas.

0%

We don't have national referendums in the US, and Texas doesn't even have state referendums. Also secession is illegal, so the feds wouldn't recognize the referendum even if we did.

>they took muh free UK money, better make them feel the same

this butthurt

Strange for you to make fun of someone for wanting to run their own shit.

It's implementing real globalism.

It was never going to work under one state. It needs to break up and then work together.

Immigrants should not be coming in, because those in developed nations she fix the problems they started (and niggers made worse) in Africa.
They should also look to arabia (((but that will never happen)))

Texas doesn't want to secede. Only about 18 percent would vote leave

dallasnews.com/news/state/headlines/20121113-some-facts-and-fiction-for-texans-who-want-state-to-secede-from-u.s..ece
>"There hasn't been any recent polling, but a 2009 Rasmussen Reports survey found that 31 percent of Texans say the state has a right to secede but just 18 percent of Texans would vote to secede from the U.S. if given a choice. Three-fourths of Texas citizens said they oppose secession." Nov 13, 2012

You have a city called Palestine? Intersting

Also Paris.

>it's illegal to nullify the laws of the government that you're nullifying.

Take LA with you! you don't have to include Baton Rouge or New Orleans. We'll cook for you!

Bump

Kek you should know about us. We are the richest country in the world after monaco and Luxemburg and guess what we refused to be a part of the EU.

Brexit was truly a blessing since we will be able to crush the EU during the negociations

LA is cool, but every southern state east of you sucks.

Good luck Texas...

CALIFORNIEXIT SOON FUCKERS

IF TRUMP DOESN'T GET ELECTED.

I know. fuck'em. Anything east of the Atchafalaya you can just leave. trust me, you don't want Baton Rouge anywhere near your tax dollars... like fucking jews over there

no one
fuck mormons

You're literally why Trump likely won't get elected.

Texas can't leave the US legally....BUT it can break up into at max 5 separate states.

Which I'm totally in favor of.

USA, it s constitutional to let a state to leave the USA ?

is it allowed ?

You're probably right. You know what?

If Trump gets elected CALIFORNIEXIT might become a reality, due to our cucked bureaucrats.

But alas, it's just a pipe dream lass

i love it swissbro #texit

i wonder if my home state of arizona would come along too....

How would Texas even split into 5? Lump SA and everything west into New New Mexico and just split the East into 4?