Why does everybody call football "the Beautiful Game"?

Why does everybody call football "the Beautiful Game"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody calls gay orgies beautiful

because it is so static it is like a painting

because the passing looks nice, i assume. until some jackass from africa kicks it into the crowd.

Classic dry British sarcasm

It’s not commercial bowl.

football is rarely beautiful, 99% of teams and games are shit to watch, should make appreciate those that play it with grace

This

this is why we call it the beautiful game #RESPECT

bretty gud post desu
soft spot for the broken and down-trodden right here

Everybody?

Do soccer fans ever step back and wonder why they even like the sport? Most people are born and raised into loving said team or said sport, but I know that I would like football even if I wasn't raised to like it. I just can't ever see myself liking such a boring sport like baseball or soccer.

Because that's what it is.

In America it is known as the Queer Game

guess both our president and his youngest son are homos

Yeah and you too because you're probably a divegrass faggot as well.

If you don't understand the intricacies of football you wont enjoy it

Same with soccer and everything else.

Sports are interesting when you cam understand the intricacies of them, which requires a certain degree of interest from the beginning. I personally like the look of well flowing, attacking soccer which got me interested in learning the tactics/intricacies, etc. Same with basketball.

You seem angry. Perhaps you need to learn to accept that people are entitled to their own tastes and opinions?

You seem like you suck cock for a hobby

Also, You likely only watched MLS / US National matches and rightfully were bored by the shit quality

Marketing/brainwashing
Seriously.

Again with this unresolved anger and unhealthy obsession with male homosexuality. Do you see a therapist?

No just your mother's hairy cunt

Why are stupid niggers and whites kneeling in the 1rst place when all of these players are entitled faggots ? We want to watch Football and don't give two shits about your leftist crap of cops killing blacks at random . All the BLM shit is based on lies , while in reality blacks are their own worse enemy killing each other like flies . Today in every inner city blacks will kill each other but ignore that fact . Most murders are black on black nationwide .

Football started as a working class sport over here - factory workers etc. just kicking a ball around

Cricket and rugby were played by the upper class (rugby of course is pretty similar to handegg - although it's much better because they don't stop for a break every five seconds)

Football then spread over Europe among their working classes too - France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc.

I guess the working class element is why it remains popular - you don't need to buy loads of expensive equipment, you just need a ball to kick around.

10 games worth watching a year. Rest are utter shit and predictable

soccer is for queers and especially closeted queers

Because anyone can play it and fall in love with it, from a kid with his mates to a tramp kicking a stone off a wall

r-rude.

its beautiful for poorfags because you only need a ball to play

What do you need to play football?
>a football and makeshift nets (couple of coats will do the trick), maybe some boots if youre into it
What do you need to play Rugby?
>a Rugby ball and agreement where the try lines are
What do you need to play American Football?
>a handegg, agreement where the end zones are, Champion™ Helmet, Champion™ shoulder pads, Champion™ elbow pads, Champion™ cleats, Champion™ hip thigh and knee pads (each)

>needs moar armor to enhance the CTE

Because it's a beautiful game

you cheeky bastard

handegg is garbage parlor tricks every play for tactics, total football in soccer is the pinnacle of team sport

Soccer is gay they don't even have a draft or lottery system they just have 5-8 super stars who they cock jerk and to finish it off they are usually from South America. Plus the added element of Arabs owning huge stakes in the teams is also retarded. Honestly I prefer basketball since I played it in highschool and it's actually more fun to play than soccer. Baseball is boring as shit actually. American Football is cool, but honestly it's a bit overrated nowadays.

It was a rebuttal from the people who played it, I mean the "Dirt poor sport only needing a ball and 4 vague items to be goal posts sport" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Americans watching Football
>Where are the commercials
>Why are so many players white
>When do Beyonce and Bruno Mars perform

Pathetic desu.

Good post

i dont know who the fuk calls it that but the sport is full of ballerina divers, maybe yuros like that.

>Sports are interesting when you cam understand the intricacies of them, which requires a certain degree of interest from the beginning.

This is true. All the major sports are pretty well designed, and an open minded fan can find something to appreciate in any of them. Most major sports also differ from each other enough that there's really no need to be territorial about it (baseball is completely from football which is completely different from soccer, etc, etc) and each sport provides a different experience, like moving between different genres of music and film or something.

Are you an african-american?

No I am a mexican-american actually

Because it's easy to play ( you could substitute a leather ball to a plastic bottle and 2 cones instead of a net and you it still works), it's incredible fun to play, people of all heights can compete equally and clubs represent something instead of being soulless cash magnets like american ""franchises""" are.

Go read the history behind the historic european clubs of each country and now do the same for American sports and teams. Also, virtually everyone from Greenland to North Korea plays football and you can watch from Champions League to games happening in your local field.

Never heard it be called thatv

because you're mom plays it

You just called his mother beautiful that was thoughtful

I didn't even like football when I was a kid and now I'm obsessed with it. Football just offers a perfect balance in a spectator sport for me. It's not stupidly attacking oriented like basketball, where every 10 seconds there's a point, nor is it too slow like baseball or cricket. It's the perfect level of pace and tactics for spectating.

>clubs represent something instead of being soulless cash magnets like american ""franchises""" are.
Nice meme

>a weapon to surpass metal gear

Shitskin detected
Which team are you a customer of muhammad?

Pele gave that "nickname" to the sport, and the reasons are.
-The vast majority of the world palys it, making the WC the most exciting single sport event in the world.
-You can do beuatiful tricks with the Ball. Unlike Handegg, Apehoop, Baseball, Cricket, Rugby etc.. There is this unique freestyle thing
-Is the sport that demands the most years of training. If you started playing most of the sports during High School you would still have a chance to be a pro at it. But you literally have to play Football since your a toddler to have a chance. But I guess the same thing goes for Tennis and Swimming.
-Kicking from long distances, dribbling, long passes are cool af.

only filthy fat stupid libtard murricas who are new to it and shout about on every corner call it so

>muhammad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.

wow what a great arguement. I am so speechless that I've decided that Las Vegas Knights, Bronx Kangz and Boston wewuz Celtics have more history and soul to them than teams that represented a political ideology or a certain class of people

Is it fuck as like, plus cricket is played by everyone, same as rugby.
You are full of shit.

>cricket is played by everyone, same as rugby.

lol

Uness you live in some poverty riddled shithole down south yep.

>from Champions League to games happening in your local field
yup and it's also the exact same rules between the very ultimate level and the 10th division amateur match.

Cuz most people (globally) don’t watch on TV, and you can’t see them spitting in the bleachers.

>mfw im a member of the world oldest club and watch them play.

Now, even if you dislike basketball you should be able to recognize how much of individuality and nice tricks with the ball skilled players can make, don't be daft

yeah pajeet everyone plays cricket, don't let me ruin your delusion for you

True, doesn't come close to Football tho.

Fucking pajeet. Listen spiros go watch basketball you tax dodging cunt

most of them aren't that applicable compared to football tho

based burger

There is actually too much individuality in basketball. One player can carry a team, that's way less possible in football.

lol that file name

A good goal or move is actually nice to look at. I guess you could say tennis could also hold that title

The pure unadulterated autistic rage of this one is almost palpable

Because we, the world, love the fact that only dumb Americans do not get it.

Really ought to be golf desu

Have you ever played any of those sports? I got the funny side of baseball when I played at first time