I’ve been saying this for a while...

I’ve been saying this for a while. Canadians respect America and what it stands for more than leftist Americans and American blacks do.

why would someone ask a canadian that question in the first place? because he's black?

we will have to be the ones to save America

because americans thinks the world revolves around the USA

Ironic that the Canadian left is still patriotic and nationalistic, whereas the American left is cucked and ashamed to stand proud.

Many Canadians were rooting for Trump because of this. Even in the so-called left. More than you realize.

Because other black Canadians said they'd consider it. But of course Canada needs to suck it's own cock this narrative.

PK is the only one that matters tbph bros. Sid is on board with seeing the prez too.

It’s just about respect.

>whereas the American left is cucked and ashamed to stand proud.
Someone missed the democratic convention.

So basically Canada is so irrelevant and bland that Canadians have to be patriotic for another clearly superior country

I was just reading in the paper today an op ed piece by a Canadian footing the idea of the United States and Canada having an annual cooperative military parade.

nobody gives a shit you stupid faggot fuck off

oh hey, here's a thought, maybe he just decided to give his 2 cents on it on his own. After all he got a free media piece out of it.

in that case it was a dumb thought, it doesn't matter what people from other countries think about our national anthem. they feel no connection to it whatsoever.

He has my blessings.

You're wrong about that

you're just not on the same wavelength as us, man.

the knee got franchised lmao, it's now some kind of "fuck the president"-protest instead of the "hey guys, cops should like stop killing unarmed black folk and unarmed folk period because that one white kid got killed too" it originally was and the guy who started it, is still black-listed while saturday night live is turning it into a hashtag

i respect this dude for not following the bandwagon this is why i bought nhl 17 for 5 bucks

>hey guys, cops should like stop killing unarmed black folk

except this rarely happens

>Ask Canadian if he would kneel to another country's anthem
Are journalists literal retards?

Yes. Are you for having to ask this?

Couldn't hang in the national fuckamerica league. Needs more brain damage, felony convictions covered up, and steroids to compete in a real league like nfl.

You're cucked. Deal with it.

Yes. Are you for having to ask this?