Not once, has a French team won the champions league

Not once, has a French team won the champions league

Marseille 92/93

Every team that won it had a French player in it though.
France confirmed for best football country

>Irish humour

How about you.....not say that please I get you are trying to mock me

>Irish banter

Czech to make sure that joke hasn't been used already mate

toasting in completely irrelevant to my interests bread because i feel like it and that's my right as a free american

>inter 2010

this

>irish comedy

gr8 b8 m8

oh wow

Marseille won it before Farca won their first one.

Based Porto didn't.

Africans are not French

>i-i-i lack arguments so i'll remind him he has black players muuuuuuh

But Africans are not French. They are African. A lot of teams have Africans with French Citizenship, but they are not French.

>Mexico has two players (dos Santos, Marquez) who have CL titles
>neither was named in the squad for the final
what a meme of a country

there's one guy playin for France who was born in Africa, that's it, everybody else was born grew up and was trained in France, but it will not sustain your poltard views

this might be difficult to wrap your head around, but being born in France makes you French

>poltard
Is a dog living in a stable a horse? 2 + 2 = 4

Nope, to be French you must be ethnically French. Being French isn't the same as being American.

Not once, has any irish man ever be important in any way

Marseille isn't really France anymore dude. It's like your londonistan. Full of sandniggers. And they bribed some teams to get to the finals.

yes and someone born and raised in France is french 2^3=8

no, its e2x – (ea + eb)ex + ea+b = 0 e

for the lads like Varane or Lemar, its more complicated

No, they aren't no matter how much you want that to be true. They are not French like the French are French.

They are Sub-Saharans or Northern-Africans with French Citizenship. They are French Citizens, but not French. "French-Algerian" isn't French. If I moved to Kenya and had children there with my Norwegian gf, my children wouldn't be Kenyan, they would be Norwegians with Kenyan Citizenship.

To be American as an example is completely different, because the Americans are really the Native Americans but they were genocided and reduced to almost non-existent. So to "Be American" is purely based on Citzenship. "To be French" isn't.

I need an expert's opinion, which player is French-Algerian?

Zidane would be that I think? Or maybe French-Berber or something is more accurate.

you just proved yourself you clueless about french culture and laws

t. Muhammad bin-Ali that thinks a dog raised in a stable is a horse.

good thread

But what about his kids Theo, Lucas and Enzo he had with a french wife called Veronique, on spanish soil? Enlight me please.

t. clueless """norway""" that share more culture wit anglos than his own country

If I take a shit in your house, is the shit now your roommate?

Damn son Those digits would kill the norgaygian equation

>All these french newfags who appeared on Sup Forums about 2 months ago doing shit threads and getting triggered everytime
From which board or website are you?

shit get. delete your post pls.

get drunk pol that's all you relevant for

i'm here since a longer time than you and always argued over the french issues, if you're too pussy to answer you should get the fuck out

Pretty sure Benzema is half algerian
Mandanda was born in Congo
Umtiti was born in Cameroon
Koscielny has polish ancestry and was eligible for the polish NT
Lemar was born in Guadeloupe

Not once, has an Irish team won the champions league

Is this kid the shit you are talking about?

Adil Rami is according to Wiki a Moroccan

If his wife is French, the kids are half-French half-Algerian. If they have kids with French again, they kids would be 3/4 French and 1/4 Algerian. And again, they would be French with some Algerian ancestry. It's not rocket science.

t. Osman Ramal

Burn the coal, pay the toll as they say
Also the n*gger that made the baby blasted off into the sunset, typical

>Koscielny has polish ancestry and was eligible for the polish NT
KEEEK so the guy is french since generations but he should play for pols because one of his grandfatehr was pol ? fuckin kek

I'm just saying he was eligible, also his surname is polish

why are you arguing about ethnicity and citizenship, you don't have any instead you wanna be anglo scum

Laurent is a typical polish name, its not rocket science.

Yes but he is berber not really a typical algerian, the equation is even more difficult

Sad when it's "normal"/politically correct to think they are "French" like the the native French population.

>native French population.
YOU CLUELESS ABOUT FRENCH CULTURE AND HISTORY FUCK OFF

But what if Zidane already has europeans genes, you know just like every kabyle. How do I add this to the equation

hey guys who cares
first of all the norvegian is ignorant since there never was nothing like a french ethnicity. the french people of european descent are very different ethnitically since the ones who live in the north are closer to the germanic peoples while the ones in the south are closer to the latins. the one in the east are "celtic" and those in the east are kind of germanic.

france has always been an ethnic mess so who the fuck cares

straya cunt

Answer me faggot

Well, they're 'French African', no escaping that.

Why do I want to be Anglo scum? Because we don't want to be a part of European Union and suck German dick?

Then they will be half-Berber. It's not hard.

You are the one that thinks Africans born in France magically turn into European Frenchmen.

They would still be French with Berber ancestry. And probably fucking proud of it because the Berber is Zidane.

Because all the French are European and look very much like each other. Germanic people and Celtic people both share close common ancestors and have lived and mixed a lot throughout time. There is a French ethnicity, no matter what your Jewish college teacher told you.

louis cachet stfu and go back harvesting those apples

Oh okay well I guess since you say so it must be true.

you clueless snow nigger go suck anglo cum as you have no culture

good thread

negritos absolutely fuming

>Who are Liverpool FC

this is what happens when good french performances are deluded to skin color and citizenship by butthurted anglo cock suckin betas

Must be weird to be so irrelevant at a sport than the only thing you can argue about is how this player is african or not

>Not once, has an Irish team won the Premier league

You just described Chris Froome with the Kenya bit and he is considered to be Kenyan.

I've not been on Sup Forums for a few months, when did mods stop deleting shitposting threads?

Not once, have I ever had a gf

Sup Forums shitposting threads are allowed and encouraged
patrician Sup Forums comedy gold threads are completely forbidden

He's not allowed to live in Norway. So he went to France and probably married the only blond French woman left.

Yep. A dog living in a stable isn't a horse.

>snow nigger
You would like to suck the dick of a "Anglo", wouldn't you? Sorry but I'm not Gay myself, but I have nothing against them. You should try Grindr, it's like Tinder but for fags.

He's considered British by everybody, including himself.

Maybe you two could get together?

Damn. I miss fun threads and curling generals.

Froom is 100% African m8

Not gonna lie, the french posters here have impressed me today with their immense wit and shining intellect. May God bless you all and best of luck to your clubs in all european competitions.

I bet he's black in the right light too

What about Ronaldo, is he 100% Maderian?

>Froom is 100% African m8
No Froome as been raised wit anglo culture in anglo school, our african are raised wit french culture in french school, it's not comparable like the retarded poltard argument about the dog living in horse stabble

>you two

god m*xicans are shit

proxy off, Mohammed

poland in charge of irony detection

A dog born in a stable doesn't make it a horse

He's Half-Machine Half-Tsuuuuuuuu

It's exactly like the dog living in a horse lol. If you teach a monkey how to act like a human and dress it up like a human, is it a human? If you teach a African how to act like a Frenchman and dress it up in traditional French clothes, is he/she French?

france in charge of white people detection

but you imply black skinned are not the same race as the whitey, while if they are raised and trained wit superior cuulture they will be as smart as anybody else, your monkey even wit the best tutors in da world will stay a monkey like yourself.

Don't forget to receive your mandatory shipment of refugees, otherwise you can forget all the europe money, and considering that's what make your country entirely you better not fuck up ;^)

No but it DOES make it a stable resident.

Race is a social construct, but yes they a native European is very different from a Sub-Saharan African.

The average African trained with superior French culture wouldn't be as smart as the average French trained with superior French culture though.

>stay a monkey like yourself
It's quite impressive though, isn't it? That I'm a monkey capable of using a computer.

>Georgia
interesting..

>Norway 4
>Sweden 4 (with double population)
>Denmark 3
ahahahaaaaahahahaaah

>The average African trained with superior French culture wouldn't be as smart as the average French trained with superior French culture though.
Who wrote "Le Comte de Monte-Cristo", one of best acclaimed book and one of bestseller almost 2 centuries ago ?

A rape-baby. Actually first his grandfather raped a slave, then his rape-baby father raped his mother who was a slave too. Truly exceptional.

so a black mulatoo proved that wit a good education you can be one of the greatest, so stop using your poltard arguments about horses and rats it's retarded and false

But the average African is intellectually inferior to the average European. I assume his rapist Grandfather Nobleman was truly a genius, and his rape victim grandmother was exceptionally smart for being an African slave.

the average african is born in scum and barely schooled. you can't compare it wit a whitey well borned and well schooled, put an african in best european school and a white in worst african school i guarantee you the african will be smarter than the white.

Benzema is full Algerian both genetically and legally speaking. Dunno what make you think he was only half.