New season of homeland began filming last summer

>new season of homeland began filming last summer
>hillary clinton strongly suspected to be the next president of the united states
>season 6 takes place before inauguration day and features the first female president-elect

top kek, what are some other shows that got slayed by the election?

From the way things look, Sunny.

I've liked every season of post-brody homeland but jesus fuck this was the weakest goddamn start i've ever seen

so
fucking
boring

Pres policies are Trump like though. She's isolationist and Hillary is a hawk.

As opposed to S2-3-4-5?

I've liked every season of post-brody homeland so far.

Sup Forums cucks are the worst, the new season is just as good as the old ones. I use Sup Forums every day but go back to Sup Forums you stormfront faggot.

yeah saying homeland's pres was trying to be hilary doesn't make much sense when homeland's pres is setting up to cut ties with/neutre intelligence agencies

How? Did you miss the BLM episode?

>dude i'm a headcase but i still think i should be able to be a high level intelligence officer lmao

Nobody cares about your opinions then. The show made it very clear since S2 that it's a shitty show with some recent politics thrown in.

South Park was pretty fucked over.
Homeland obviously.
The Good Wife spin-off The Good Fight looks like it was made "knowing" that Clinton was going to win.

That movie with mommy in it about gun control "Miss Sloan" was meant to be released into a post-Clinton victory world. #tuglife

The miniseries about a young Hillary Clinton running for class president against "Don Frump" or whatever the fuck that was

The Gang Gets Culturally Enriched

check mac's twitter

>mfw this is actually real

So glad Hillary lost, lads.

> check mac's twitter

Disgusting

Or I could check Sup Forums where it was posted a million times already.

Be that as it may, no change in writers should make such drastic change to any show. Not to mention the drop in quality. The show went political and now it's shit.

The President in Homeland is anti-CIA just like Trump is though.

South Park deserved it

Trump is really only anti-Brennan (a commie muslim convert)

A president would actually be right to be against a CIA like the one in Homeland. They're a state-within-a-state that views themselves as the enlightened protectors of the stupid masses, and the constitution as a terrible impediment to the great work they do.

This is actually realistic.

Trump is only anti-intelligence insofar as they keep asserting Russia sought to influence the election on his behalf.

Have you heard his stances on surveillance? Remember when he said Apple must unlock encrypted phones? He's for the surveillance state, just anti-current-CIA-administration.

Are you kidding? Seasons 4 and 5 were great.

>that prisoner exchange sequence
>that attack on the consulate

Season 4 is the GOAT show kys

t. Guy who says tacticool unironically