Redpill me on UK leaving the EU, does this mean less muslims infesting the UK?

Redpill me on UK leaving the EU, does this mean less muslims infesting the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a huge shift in the overton window, so hopefully yes.

Yes because now you will need VISAs and shit to enter the UK

nope.
less syrians, more pakis because of muh dominion.

Yes, but our weakened economy has attracted Jews and now we've left we can't rely on the Germans to save us again.

It will be up to the UK and not the EU.

There might be a backlash push to up the number of immigrants to teach those evil racists a lesson.

Yes, it means no more unrestricted access, no more being entitled to benefits, no Turkish invasion.

Once the dominos start falling and the EU collapses we can finally get back to having a real Europe again with all the trade and none of the red-tape bullshit.

Guaranteed? No. Keep in the mind that Pakistan is in the commonwealth which is why extremist muslims infest places like London and Luton, they're all from there and we'll be dealing with their bullshit for centuries.

But it does mean economic migrants from Northern Africa and other parts of the Middle East cannot just stroll in anymore. Governments can be held accountable for their mistakes on border control and don't have the "muh EU" card to play anymore.

It's going to be a tough time as we need to stop the fucktards on the right messing with basic worker's rights AND stop the fucktards on the left trying to let in the ghouls. The difference is that now, those decisions will actually matter.

All I care about is less mudslimes with their advocation of sharia law infesting the UK. I've seen from afar how bad it is over there, it doesn't resemble the UK of the past.

What do Anglos on Sup Forums think about Indians? I know you guys hate Pakis, so I was wondering about your attitude towards us.

>t. London-born Indian on vacation

no exactly the opposite
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html#comments

Indians in comp sci jobs are okay. Nothing against the curry shop owners, apart from that horrid accent.

Yes. Now they actually have more control over who they let in.

mudslimes already needed visas sven, its not like the uk was in the shengen area

>I've seen from afar how bad it is over there,

Quite the opposite.

>germany

Nope.
If anything we'll end up with more coloureds.

We're no longer tied to the ECoHR, our supreme court is supreme now. We can kick anyone holding extreme Islamic views out, criminal in jail now we can't deport. We've also raised the income threshold for Abdul to 30k when he wants to rape his first cousin from pakistan.

Its glorious!

Based, good work ethic, you can stay as long as you help us root out the mudslime on TDOTR.

See .

Congrats on being this stupid.