Haven't come on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, in probably six years

>haven't come on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums, in probably six years
>come hoping to see 4 a.m. rugrats post
>nothing

what's been up, fellas? how has the board been all these years? we were always regarded as the most socially adept board, always with serving funny memes (i popularized a little one myself, solid 7, and was there to witness WHY being forced for days by getting spammed until it caught on), and just generally being cool ass dudes where you could shitpost without it being dumb shit. i hope things haven't changed.

prove you are an oldfag

shit i don't know how. i can look in my old external for something.

i've just been on Sup Forums since moot opened it along with /fit/ back in early 2008. i remember distinctly because of developing anorexia in the few months leading up to it and getting help from /fit/.

Ok then, if you're really an oldfag coming back on Sup Forums, I hope that you really, really like association football.
This sport has taken control of the board now.

was always more of a football guy myself but the divegrass threads weren't too bad. actually any of the big tournaments like euro cup and world cup were fun as hell.

hey oldfag was perro caca a thing back in 2008?

post old memes

i'll start

SKEEUP

I think Sup Forums still does Stuposting, but most other boards have dropped it.

Spiritualized or Spacemen 3

ladies and gentlemen is a masterpiece while spacemen 3 never dropped a front to back masterpiece

>keeping your christmas in the hospital room

>that fucking picture and the endless debates around it whenever it popped up

Good times.

fuck, i remember that too.

how did this board churn out the best memes Sup Forums ever had?

>getting nostalgia about a paedo weeb imageboard

sad!

How did your team do yesterday? :)

Just want you to know that Chelsea will win the CL this year :)

>Didn't go on Sup Forums when the fucking Cubs won the world series

>my online resume hurr durr been since since blah blah fuck you we don't give two shits

>6 years
lexplorer is that you?

what part of the solid 7 meme were you involved in?

I was in that thread. Only the oldfags know what solid 7 means usually.

>turned out to be kebab

Fun posting died, but the #Resistance is still here fighting the good fight

Seriously, or Leicester, or Deflation, or Olympics, or whatever happened in basketball in the last six years.

Just let all that pass you by? Didn't even have an interest in any of that?