Scotland want to get indipentend

>Scotland want to get indipentend
>London want to get independent
>currency lose more then 10%
>dont care what happens with EU

I dont get it why every britbong celebrating the brexit. You littery destroyed your own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=37iHSwA1SwE
wsj.com/articles/barack-obama-says-u-s-respects-brexit-vote-special-relationship-endures-1466776957
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, don't they teach English in Syria? Lrn2rite

>all these butthurt german cucks today

Because Leave voters are morons.

Remain had plenty of valid arguments for their stance. The pound not being worthless in the market, trade with Europe, America not pushing Britain to the back of the queue, not needing a VISA just to travel 30 miles across the English channel, less chance of jobs being reduced, loads.

Al

>Less immigrants! Fuck off home!
>Hurr durr get rekt liberal fags :D

Anyone who voted Leave is a traitor who doesn't care about the wellbeing of their country. They are also so selfish that they only care about issues that are completely trivial in the grand scheme of things, issues that only bother them, like foreign people living in the UK, because they allow their prejudice and ignorance to cloud their judgement.

Funny thing is that Germans love to talk about how great they are at English. In reality they're usually awful. Sad!

It's beautiful, fucking Merkel shills.
We'll join you soon, lads.

Lay off the beer, Hans.

The Pound is bouncing back and it's not Leave's fault if Scotland and London want to throw a bitchfit and separate

You'd be willing to sell your nation's sovereignty?
Does self governance mean nothing to you?

Enjoy living in poverty, traitor.

>anyone who voted in favor of sovereignty is a traitor

The EU is run by unelected leaders who cannot be removed by voters.

It is a literal dictatorship.

I hate to fall afoul of the liberal law that anyone who disagrees with the left is either stupid or evil but really, in this situation, if you're remain, you're either a commufascist or ignorant.

Avoiding a temporary market drop that wasn't even 1/10 what was seen in 2008 isn't a good enough reason to kick democracy in the balls by staying in.

>americans, oi gevalt

A shockwave from a shocking event. You realize your empire bombed London into the ground last time and it still didn't work? Droning "muh western civilization" when your empire is doing everything in its power to make the member countries neither western nor civilized, isn't going to bring an end to the last 1,500 or so years of English history.

Rather die on our own terms than be run into the ground by furor Merkel

Anyone who wants the people of their country to suffer is a traitor, yes.

>everyone who disagrees is a poopoohead

I'm glad we can agree what supporters of pakistani rape gangs need to be strung on a cross and left for the buzzards

but the fact is that the whole country look like to get splited up. I think this isnt worth the price. This was the worst decision they ever maked and they will fall badly. I give them 1 year and they want to get back in

Enjoy living in the cuckshed, buttblasted cuck.

Fuck off you german cunt

Dont you have a bull to prep?

Keep talking shit and youll get fucking bombed into oblivion again. weak nation full of cucks and limp wristed yellow bellied whingey wankers.

No, the people jumping ship are doing it. The Remainiacs warned about how leaving would split up the UK, and they're the same people actively trying to split up the UK. Gas them.

>You littery destroyed your own country
if one country was destroyed by leave voting it was not theirs...

learn more

Fuck off moronic RETARD! You're so selfish and can't look in the grand scheme of thigns.

Yes, that is essentially what remainers and the left in general say.

How does that unelected, constitution overriding Brussels cock taste Hanz?

Sovereignty with a rough transition is much better than being slaves to a multinational organization, no matter how much wealth it may bring.

Britbongs, is this video legit?m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=37iHSwA1SwE

Can somebody from the UK explain to me what exactly you gain from leaving the EU?

UK IS NOW LITTERY INDIPENTEND

Oh shit, 'cause I thought when it was your economy that collapsed worse than ours, Italy by 13% and Spain by 16% while we were supposed to be the ones affected, that that was really a bad thing for you and not for us?

Most Germans I've seen on this board speak pretty good English.

go back to syria

>A single city is going to declare independence from its country
The fuck are you on if you think that'll ever happen? Same with Scotland, they wont even get another referendum. Let them all throw as many bitchfits as they want, we don't care.

Oh look Americunts talking about freedom when they are most controlled by big corporations.

Germans are a mess.

Our balls back

seems like my english is good enough that people understand me

oh my god what have we done.............

faggot shut up and eat some burgers

Bank of england is going to sacrificed 250 billions to please the market.

Don't you have a eurozone to """save"""?

Calm down Ahmed, they won't kick you out until they officially go through the leave process.

>Scots want to get independence
>Then right back into EU to be chained again
I don't get this logic.
>>currency lose more then 10%
Chances are this is a very short term occurrence and will fix itself within a year, maybe even less.
>>dont care what happens with EU
Everyone with a functioning brain wants the EU to fall apart. Now go back to Turkey, mehmet.

Can you do everybody a favour and deport yourself to Germany. You seem to be a big advocate for corporations disguised as an international union fucking everybody in the arse.

Yeah, but it's very behind the scenes and the people are stupid enough to ignore it. It's just put in your face like a taunt in your lands. The unelected international leaders tell the people directly, "this is the way it's going to be and you just have to get used to it." and if you then try anything at all in protest a thousand Anti-Fa are bussed in to dragoon you.

It would be a deal at twice the price

>Chances are this is a very short term occurrence and will fix itself within a year, maybe even less.

The UK central bank has already emitted 350 billion pounds and is ready to emit another 300 billion

It's devaluation, and it's not stopping

Scotland will leave UK and rejoin EU, first opportunity, no question - NI maybe also, Lonodn was always quasi-indendent and had fuck all to with the rest of UK anyway - basically, UK gonna become LittleNastyLeftBehindRump.
>littery destroyed your own country.
littery indeed, Hans.

Not really, you're still in the EU for 2 years it's just people memeing the market, there is no reason for the pound to drop now, wait till companies start leaving and laws are enacted for the big crash.

What a great time to be alive. Last when UK was against Europe it was WWII.
>WWIII when?

Voting entirely based on what the markets want is the death kneel of democracy.

>Not really, you're still in the EU for 2 years
I wouldn't count on it

They wanted to postpone the exit negotiations untill fall but the EU is forcing them to start monday.

A knee jerk reaction to something they didn't want to happen. Whether there WILL be a referendum is an entirely different question.

Lmao as someone living in London that will never ever happen/

Already bouncing back. Markets were 90% sure of a remain vote and shock of Brexit caused the plummet (which is already recovering). On top of that while the FTSE dropped sharply, it also quickly recovered quickly, plenty of stock to sell, I'm not worried a single bit.

Yeah, I don't, take your shit quasi superstate and shove it up your goddamn sausage munching kraut arse.

As opposed for voting because a guy lied to you and told you he will give the NHS 350 million pounds a month

SAVAGE

this is their regular state

T. Cuck. Studies fine art, is unemployed, never held a job and hates democracy.

Do you people not realize that London City was providing financial services to the entire inner market of the EU and that all of them is going to stop now?

Which guy? Nigel never peddled the 350 million to the NHS shit. That was Vote Leave

>Yeah, I don't, take your shit quasi
selfish cunt you will regret the brexit and by then we dont want you back

>Do you people not realize that London City was providing financial services to the entire inner market of the EU and that all of them is going to stop now?

Do you people not realize that leaving the EU will be a long drawn out process that could last up to 5 years? This meme that we can sever our ties with the EU in the space of an afternoon needs to stop.

>A knee jerk reaction
Knee Jerks are not cast-in-stone promises written into election manifestos 6-months previous - it was always understood, this would be the only thing that would trigger another referendum, no knee.-jerk, no secret.

Tories aint the only people who can promise referendums, then have to go through with it - doubt not havng one is even an option now at more than 60% scottish upport for EU.

It will be great, we will have a rising income because of the traffis and the rate they have to pay for access to the EU common market(doubt they will stop importing EU goods) and a German hegemony in Continental Europe.

But sadly we have to wait 2 years for the final brexit ;(

>selfish cunt
Yes, I am for someone who actually gives a shit about their country.

Go back to your mosque Mohammad

>a german fails to understand why people might value independence and self-determination

why am i not surprised?

So? That is not an answer, whether it happens tomorrow or in 2 years you won't be able to provide financial service any more.

What will your economy be based on then? Your great food?

Hopefully London leaves the United Plebdom

Exactly you should be thanking us.

ze german its butthurt cause they mama mekel cultural suicide politicy cause EU fragmented beyond reparation..... xD

You mean they voted to leave the UK two years ago? And here I thought they voted to stay, I guess all those news reports and vote counting were all completely wrong.

Not going to happen.
Even if it did for some bizarre reason, Scotland would be far worse off as an "independent" state in the EU that "alone" with the UK.
It's the difference between being an insignificant leech on a monolith or 1/3 of a single country.
Yeah because cities are independent all the time, right. I'm sure they'd survive all by themselves and this isn't just petty liberals on facebook saying this.
It gained 5% earlier today and it's still climbing. Meanwhile the euro has been in freefall for years.
The EU is shit. Nobody should care about it because it's a cumbersome, broken bureaucracy that only serves to limit freedoms of all kinds.

It's one of those things where you realize you fucked up but don't want to admit it and you slowly slide into rabbit hole more and more just so you don't have to face reality. That's basically why all brits are just spouting memes and random shit since there are no arguments to actually back brexit.
>tfw you wanna wake up but you are already awake

>go on fagbook to taunt German gf about Brexit
>see banter over it
>the usual, sjw cucks shit talking the democratic process when it doesn't vote their way, long tirades about how evil Britain is for democratically regaining its soveriegnty, always ended with "greetings from Germany"
>one based Sikh tells Brits they did the right thing
>47 replies
>shuts them all down in one post

The Sikhs=bro-tier thing is true. I hope you guys let them stay and help you butcher the Muslims and Africans.

>Even if it did for some bizarre reason, Scotland would be far worse off as an "independent" state in the EU that "alone" with the UK.
>It's the difference between being an insignificant leech on a monolith or 1/3 of a single country.
If we can support Greece we can support Scotland.

>America not pushing Britain to the back of the queue
Oh you haven't heard?
That was an empty lie to push the UK into staying with the EU which obongo KNEW was bad for the UK.
wsj.com/articles/barack-obama-says-u-s-respects-brexit-vote-special-relationship-endures-1466776957
Lies and false threats were the only way they could make the EU look favorable.

No, your Fuhrer Merkel wanting to turn German into a Middle Eastern country is the worst decision ever. If the EU didn't want Britain to leave so bad, maybe they should've stopped doing the things that made Britain want to leave to begin with.

One of the original promises of the referendum was that Scotland would remain in the EU as opposed to leaving it. The idea behind another referendum is people might vote leave based on this original claim being complete bullshit due to brexit, and the fact they basically voted remain this referrendum.

You protect the culture in the long term. No mudslimes to undermine your entire country from within.

If this were 200 years ago, you'd have retards like you saying that the US shouldn't fight for their independence because it'd hurt them in the short term.

>maybe they should've stopped doing the things that made Britain want to leave to begin with

Stop something becouse one country bitching around.

Let me stress this out because you people don't seem to get it

EVERY major financial transaction that happened in the inner market of the EU went through London City

This is now going away and the next financial hub of the EU is probably going to be Frankfurt

Do you now understand what you have done?

>If we can support Greece we can support Scotland.
Funny, because you CAN'T support greece. How many bailouts have they had now? How fucked up is their economy to this day?
And that's not even the point I was arguing. My point is that brexit was based on the idea that the UK had little to no say in how the EU was run. Even as the second largest economy in the union all they could do was sit an obey. If scotland and northern ireland join by themselves they won't even get a seat at the kid's table. They'll just occasionally get a new list of rules to follow and an invoice for "services" rendered.
At least in the UK they can significantly impact voting. In the EU they won't be able to do anything but bend over and take whatever they're given.

Scotland can fuck off and london doesnt have any english people left

They're two generations deep into knowing nothing but occupation and client-kingdom status. They don't even know what sovereignty is, much less possessing the moral fortitude to value it over a gap year in some impoverished Greek seaside village. Germans are truly irredeemable scumbags, at this point.

Leaving is bad only in short term

>..fucked up but don't want to admit it and you slowly slide into rabbit hole..
..in a fucking nutshell.

>London votes to become independent
>UK lays siege
>Londoners change their mind
>'We didn't know what we were getting into'

That's great, anything else?

1.if we didnt helped them they would be fucked more then by now.

2.Greece is a disrespectfull country and only complain and ask for munnneyyy so why should we put more effort in that shithole

I agree. Any country can recover from a bad administration, a bad economy, a war, a famine, a plague but you cannot ever recover from a loss of your ethnic and cultural identity. All other things maybe generational but the latter will never leave you as united and powerful as you once were.

Except you have your "liberty" in the EU. See Orban: he does literally whatever he wants and still gets the EU monniez. Cameron or whoever next is just too much of a pussy to do it.

You're so fucking out of touch Hans that will never happen not even the NI ref will happen
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120

just maximum butthurt leftists that now fear the unavoidable surge of leave referendums in netherlands,denmark or france

you can probably harvest more butthurt than from bREMAINdamaged brits now

Merkel and Juncker got a heavy defeat that could turn the tide

its could easily become their Stalingrad

And that 'something' is the single greatest threat to Western culture in the entirety of history. You don't get get scoff at Britain being 'one country' complaining then squawk when they decide to fuck off and look after themselves. Sometimes I wish Hitler had succeeded. At least then you'd have some self-respect.

>1.if we didnt helped them they would be fucked more then by now.
Or maybe they would have gotten their shit together instead of becoming reliant on handouts that they knew would keep coming from brussels regardless of their ability to pay it back
>2.Greece is a disrespectfull country and only complain and ask for munnneyyy so why should we put more effort in that shithole
You're an economic union you silly kraut :^)
If they go down you're going with them.