Why haven't le wrong generation fags latched onto nu metal like they did with grunge?

Why haven't le wrong generation fags latched onto nu metal like they did with grunge?

They've already have.

Le generation fags like System sooo

Because it's shit

I TRIED SO HARD AND I GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERRRERERERRRERERRRR

he's right and lcd soundsystem is trash

Significant Other and Korn's discog from 1994 to 2002 are the only nu-metal albums worth a shit. Prove me wrong. Deftones doesn't count because they're actually great and incorporated other genres.

im sure there have been people out there who have said it but im glad ive finally seen it. i fucking hate lcd soundsystem. ive seen nothing but praise for them.

You enjoy nu metal so your opinion is already invalidated.

Not an argument.

how did you come to that conclusion?

why do you hate them so much?

This was the pinnacle of nu metal

*blocks your path*

>Why haven't le wrong generation fags latched onto nu metal like they did with grunge?
because nu metal was made legit low class rednecks who didnt have much to offer high brow society

when u think of nu-metal u think of that guy who installs your tv

Meant for

Yeah grunge was high brow, especially media's favorite boy Kurt
But they liked Courtney even more, prob something to do with her daddy being a military which helped the Dead organize LSD sections in SF in the 60s

I've seen people drool over SOAD and Deftones

System is alt-metal

Because SOAD is good

I'm only 32 and it's crazy to me to think that like 16-18 year olds are sitting around daydreaming about what it could have been like to be a teenager in the faraway distant ancient year of 1998.

protip: it was even better than you could imagine.

The only downside is that unless you were a richfag with tech-savy parents, you had no internet at home - let alone in the privacy of your own room. If you were a shut-in and just sat in your room all day long, then you just sat in your room all day long listening to college rock radio and playing with legos or whatever.