HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT DIS DOOD

stop bullying Mel

wait till you see the...

That fool took a page out of shoalin soccer

But this ACTUALLY happened. He did kick a live grenade. What's so funny if it is true?

Were you there? Did you see it with your own eyes?

if you dont believe that then you have no reason to believe that he saved anyone

this is fine. it's Vince using the meat shield like he was in GoW that was stupid.

>inb4 but it really happend bro!

This movie was good at exposing the amount of underage capeshit/starwars faggots who can't stand seeing anything but PG-13 genre tripe.

Do Americans really swat and kick away live grenades

That's not the point. The goal of the movie is to make you believe in the confines of the movie, which Hackson failed to do. Do you think I believe Arnold is a terminator robot from the future? No, but I was willing to suspend my disbelief because it was a good story, unlike in HACKsaw.

Yes. Unlike cowardly europoors and chinkscum.

>Hackson

you makes no sense

>Calling a Medal Of Honor recipient a liar

I would say this is disrespectful, but Mel deciding to shoot his life story like The Evil Dead probably has you beat there.

Goddamn, Mel really is mentally ill. Great director, but someone needs to pick his material for him.

You just know he's itching to make a holocaust movie and you just know it's going to be the most inappropriate film ever made.

didn't you lose a war against chinkscum?

No, just the most impoverished, emanciated chinkscum

british """""""""humour"""""""""

Let me spell it out for you. The director's name is Mel Gibson. I replaced GIB with HACK to represent my discontent. First day on the job Melshill?

>not understanding that Mel realised that war is inherently campy and nonsensical

This is how soldiers remember war to be. Accurate representation have been done. Mel has put the audience in the minds of soldiers like no other film has managed to do since Apocalypse Now - filled with exaggeration, pulp and discombobulated flashes that exist only in nightmares.

hackson is reserved to jackson
newfag

>Realized war is campy and non-sensical
>have an extremely serious tone
>end up unintentionally hilarious
What did Mel mean by this?

Not him, but Hackson is already taken by Peter Jackson faggot.

Just like Hackson you'd rather resort to safe, trite, convention rather than to establish something new.

Are you people implying that soldiers in WW1 and 2 didn't kick or throw back grenades? There's literally real world footage of it happening.

What's this tactical manoeuvre called again?

>Melshill

This is a thing now? Why would Mel need shills on Sup Forums?

He's /ourguy/

mel gibson sucks.

dont forget hes an australian and was a terrible actor

try to be smart and funny and fail miserably

just like a capeshit

It's amusing and sort of humorous, like: "Wow, you did what?! Incredible!"

Mel made it funny in a *cue the Benny Hill theme music* buffoonery sort of way. He made something cool look really awful

Unless it actually looked fart inducingly funny irl, idk.. only his buddies could tell you that. From where it stands in this movie, it's just ridiculous

>Mel Gibshield
>Hackshield
>One and a half men
>The Lt. Dan
>Born on Hacksaw Ridge