Hurr durr witches are real

>Hurr durr witches are real

No twist, nothing. So fucking dumb.

But I guess it can be forgiven seeing as how Americans are generally retarded.

So cute

Here's your reply you dumbshit. Get to bed, you have school in the morning.

witches were real to the people living at the time, it's a god tier period piece. go and stay go.

I know right? No quips or explosions either, what a dum moobie!

They are very secretive. Most you don't know about unless they go renegade and stir trouble. The bad ones are usually taken care of swiftly.

It doesn't matter if there's something supernatural or not, you massive pleb. The characters would have done the same actions anyways.

>muh twist
"epic change in story my dumb mind couldn't predict" :D

Ayyyy

>because a film lacks a "twist" it is terrible

normies should all be executed

Weird cute is the greatest cute!

>everyone is upset about Salem Witch Trial
>Witches are now extinct

Don't see the problem

>huur durr it was a metaphor for conservadorism the witches never existed it was all in the family's mind

>no twist
>so fucking dumb

Is 2017 the year of pleb-Sup Forums?

Was she a metaphor for the modern young woman who is raised to be proper and modest but then goes off to college embraces feminism and sleeps around?
Is feminism modern witchcraft?

They're not extinct, just very quiet about their activities.

yes

>go see a movie titled Witch
>mad when there's actually witches in it

No user, you are the retarded.

this was pretty bad

especially the last 30 minutes

go play with legos

i want bella to suck out my soul

dude what are you talking about?

This is actually a good interpretation.
So I must tip.

>ywn fug hot Colonial witches in the New England forest in orgastic bloodsoaked rites
fucking wrong generation again

Witches. You wouldn't be able to spot them from an ordinary person. If you're keen enough you'll be able to sense the corruption within them.

lmao I actually like this Neon Demon shit. If I would seriously look at it that way I have like 5 witches in my family

>tfw didnt watch it in theaters
I couldnt see shit for half the movie

I feel like the girl would have been vindicated in the end if witches weren't real. Since they are, the plot isn't as much about an innocent girl being baselessly accused of being a witch, but rather about being recruited.

Go watch a Shamalamadingdong flick. Real movies don't rely on a gimmick as cheap as a twist, unless you are Alfred Hitchcock, which I doubt you've even seen.

Neon Demon is fiction. The Witch did a good job of showing the slow, subtle evil a renegade witch can inflict on innocents.

A believing heart is magic, OP.

I thought you were talking about modern witches

are we going to waifu her up?

>you expected a twist
>there was no twist

That was the twist.

Not much of a difference really,modern witches are just more careful about how they fuel their unholy practices. Human sacrifice is a big no-no.

But she's recruited because her family a shit about the true meaning of Christianity.

Her name, Thomasin, means Twin. She had the potential to be good or bad within her, it was her family's own ego about thinking they knew the "truth" that made them turn on her.

Fuck, the witches and BP didn't do anything to make Thomasin suspect of being a witch. They're killers and evil, but it was her own family that dommed her and themselves when they separated from the others because they thought thay knew better about being Christians and shit.

>ywn be sacrificed by a coven of qt witches
why even live

No fucking way witches are real

Idiot. They sacrifice humans all the time. They just go out of their first world countries and go to places with shit goverments and police force to do it. They do it twice a year, on Beltane and that other day we shall not speak of.

where the fuck do you guys take that from?

I thought he Clinton foundation had home delivery?

Were you expecting witches being a metaphor for human corruption or some artsy shit like that?

>he doesn't know

Who do you think started that Wiccan shit as a decoy? Who do you think is the real power in Hollywood? Why do you think the new feminist movement is so crazy and Nazi-like? Why do you think women are asking for things they already have had for decades and making people believe they never had them?

Most amateurs don't bother leaving the country for a letting unless they've got a coven, and even then it's too risky. Fixers are always looking for clues to snuff out some lefties.

>Why do you think the new feminist movement is so crazy and Nazi-like?
cmon senpai...

It was the parenthesised ones right?

I would compare this movie to Sinister in that there's no twist at the end of either of them. The difference is that while Sinister is garbage The Witch is actually a great film, because in that movie it's all about how the characters react to the situations around them. That's where the tension comes from, not wether the witch is real or not. In Sinister there's just Ethan Hawke watching tapes of stuff happening and then that stuff happens to him, the end.

This has nothing to do with politics or hollywood retard, stick with your pizza investigating.

That was a frustrating movie.

>Fixer

holy shit, where are you operating from?

They're talking out of their asses.

Real "witches" are just servants of Le Tre madri aka a trinity of physical/mystical avatars of the concept of death and rebirth who are granted a small portion of their powers to use only to protect their mistresses from early discovery before the cycle (creation of the temple, sacrifices, rebirth by fire) is about to be completed.

is that the girl that plays tyrell's wife in mr robboto?

Upstate

You're talking shit. I've been doing this all my life, Le Tre madri is a whole different box.

No user, it is Australian lingerie/bikini model Sarah Stephens

Upstate- meant for

Non-3 Mothers witches are just normal humans with some slight psychic gifts, not real witches.

Go talk to bugs, you little freak, and leave the real magic to the real practicioners.

hnnnngh she is even more hot, i'll go put my sexual tension on something before i break nofap

>it's a Mater Lachrymarum isn't so pretty anymore and takes her anger on an user post

>Non-3 Mothers witches are just normal humans with some slight psychic gifts,
Aka witches, madri is its own thing with an outlined set of rules. Witches is just a catch all term.
I've known many amateurs like yourself, arrogant and foolish. It almost always ends with someone needing to put them down like a rabid dog.

>15 min. into washing by the river and chill and she's giving you this look.

>amateur
>youngest fucker to ever build a tenebrarum temple in america

Pick one.

Oh you're just a shitposter, I thought I was talking to the real deal. That movie should have never been made.

The new temple was build as a fuck you to that movie.

Aren't you worried it'll attract unwanted attention from fixers in the area? I would be.

I'd put my ayyy in her lmoa if you know what I'm saying.

Fixers VS Mater

lel

>there's hardly any witches in it
>there's hardly any horror elements
>pretty much nothing happens
>muh goat
>muh religion
>muh twins
>muh ye olde language
>muh witch

Yep, best horror movie in 20 years, guys. Tip top kino.

Stop posting this anorexic tranny

I thought the twist was that there was no witch, and Lucifer was grooming the girl to be part of the coven by exploiting her family, as he had apparently done before to other families to develop a coven.

Witch Detected

ITT: A bunch of witch scunts cruzing for a BIG ol'e Wizard bitch slap

I WILL release the dragon

Shut the fuck up underage e/x/crement

>so scared of /x/ that he post 15 minutes after the last post to be sure that he doesn't get hexed

You can put a hex on someone using only their IP adress? Witches have come a long way.

POST THAT FUCKING ASS

carfull there m8y

>e/x/crement

>Wahhh no epik twist like my favorite M Night movies

it was both. a coven is a group of witches groomed by the devil.

Why didn't she have hairy pits in the movie?

Not every societies had hairy pits. There's a lot of way to remove hairs and a lot of older cultures did just that. Hairless pussies were a thing before the 90s.

But people of her religion wouldn't shave, that would be considered slut behavior. I guess she was too young to have hairy pits (the character, not the actress)? Idk...