I just beat the shit out of my dad he's laying in the sofa covered in blood

I just beat the shit out of my dad he's laying in the sofa covered in blood.

serves him right. now you gotta have sex with your mom

And you posted this instead of calling an ambulance?

It's illegal to call ambulance in Spain during siesta hours

i don't care for him he's not going to die so let him suffer, but i'm scared of my inner beast

Become religious. Not even memeing. It will grant you great control over the beast

Why'd you do that?

he deserved it

idk man i wanted to kill him but i don't want to be jailed

I beat I can kick your ass. Here I come.

but i don't hate you, i'm only unleashed when i hate someone, then i become a beast and dangerous

why dont you just fuck right off with your blog son? mommy doesnt love you and neither do i, you were a terrible mistake

where do you live fight me your making me angry

you must have a control over you, there are full of shits make you rage in this world.

>It will grant you great control over the beast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

FUCK YOU BITCH

Hola Jorge

meet me at cali, la tienda del more. i will fuxk your shit up you dumb fuck, let me hit your head hard enough so you can understand how fucking dumb you are

It will if you're truly religious where cognizance of god/morality is present in your mind, as opposed to being nominally religious just in case

i know but how, i'm afraid i might kill someone because of this monster
no soy el, tengo el pelo muy sano psh

What are with the beat up/rape dad threads today?

are you afraid son? did you realize you were indeed a mistake? a waste of time and money walking around. useless boy you wouldnt even be good as a whore cause youre ugly as sin

Underrated

fuck you i'm not taking a plane to beat your shit up your making me punch the wall like a lion

then tell me where the fuck you are cause ill travel right now just to teach you and your mothers ass a lesson. ill beat the fuck out of both and i bet you will both enjoy it. speak up!

Almería calle Delicias 19 te espero en la puerta maricón

Post your dad's bloody face plz

avoid taking sugars and anything sweet.
the main reason why people so easily get raged is their bad diet especially sugar is the worst shit.

I can tell if sugar banned from society, crime rate will be drastically declined.

pic related

(if not a troll, you should be deeply ashamed of yourself and beg your dad forgiveness for what you did)

>tfw you probably couldn't beat your dad in a fight

tell your mother that i want to see some cute panties or im gonna fuck her raw no lube

he hit my mon he deserves no respect

yes you probably could old people are really weak

shut up and come you fag i'm waiting your going to see the beast

You are not judge and executioner. I understand where you come from, but would you feel the same if you would wake up from that blinding explosion of rage and find him dead by your hand?

Two wrongs do not make one right.

is she as submissive as you are? is she gonna present your ass to me like you? or is she gonnaplay hard?

and then take his own eyes out?

>It will if you're truly religious

yeah, we all know how good muslims can control the beast

>Jorge is finally going apeshit
glad I kept up with this three year tale

he finally went to work but he can't walk straight and he's full of contusions and cuts from my punches, i overheard him in the community area cleaning lady said why are you like that and he said i fell down do you think he's lying to protect me or he's just prideful and ashamed i won

I was once in a fight with some early-40s looking bydlo drunk, who punched me first for some stupid reason (because I wasn't born and bred in his shithole city and made a joke about said city). This was in the morning hours, they weren't staggering drunk or so, he was physically very stable, but just an obnoxious cunt. He punched me three times, on my face, but not very hard. I didn't expect this and went into an outraged blind rage and I remember when the fog cleared somewhat he was on the floor and I had kicked his jaw with my foot very hard, as my foot hurt for a week after that.

Then his friend tried to attack me but I managed to jump on my bike and ride away in a surprisingly swift motion. Only when I was on the bicycle I noticed that my T-shirt was completely ripped to shreds, I had to ride home shirtless.

Initially I was proud that I stood up for myself and had good reflexes. I gloated with pride over my victory.

But that did only last a few hours at most. After that I felt really bad. It occurred to me that although I defended myself, I would well have broken his jaw, and that I should not have allowed myself to be blinded with such boiling, blinding fury. I felt like an animal losing my control like that.

The feeling grew even worse, I felt really fucking horrible for a week at least. Every seemingly reasonable excuse my mind kept making made me feel disgusting, and I felt sincere compassion for that guy now.

Call me a pussy or whatever, this is my honest tale. I don't know what your story at home is, maybe your father kicked your mother as perte totale as you kicked him. You may be gloating now and still feel half drunk from the emotions. Your father is your blood, half of who you are came from his testicles.. What you did will have consequences for your soul. This shit will haunt you through life. The Erinyes will come to you tonight in your bed.

>spaniard
> not being a big fagot
lmao pics or didnt happen btw

this

post coach filled with blood

Another victim of Oedipus complex

fantastic story muhammad, fuck off from europe

Jorge why

why not both
probably more the latter

also this

Hahah epic reply
Based double digit IQ passive-aggressive rapebaby

already cleaned everything i only have a little cut in my hand to prove it and a little contusion on a leg he's really weak

now i'm scared he might die what if i get blamed for it

and you mehmet will never enter

No mehmet or ahmed wants to go to your poor shithole of a country dont worry andrej

Then post the towels or with whatever you cleaned the coach, I bet they're full of blood.

apparently they do eventhough we beat them up on the border, why dont you stay where you are

>tfw sometimes you literally want to kill your alcoholic father
>but its not worth it to go to jail because of this trash

Remember, one mistake and your life could go down the drain

now fuck your mom for the full experience

This is quite the turn in The Life of Jorge.

Glad I kept following it.

>3-4 low test hungarian """""""man""""" manages to beat 1 clueless syrian rapefugee who thinks Hungary is a wealthy country
>Look at us we rapebabies are so alpha DEUS VULT we remove kebab
Oh my the balkanshit delusions
Just keep beating them up we dont like Syrians either anyways

>
dumb bogzor cunt