>West Ham – 37% voted leave, 63% voted remain
>Watford – 34% voted leave, 66% voted remain
>Arsenal – 34% voted leave, 66% voted remain
>Southampton – 31% voted leave, 69% voted remain
>Leicester – 29% voted leave, 71% voted remain
>Bournemouth – 27% voted leave, 73% voted remain
>Liverpool – 23% voted leave, 77% voted remain
>Brighton – 19% voted leave, 81% voted remain

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/28/revealed-premier-league-fanbase-favour-brexitand-fans-regret/

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-diamond-lust-s-nipple-f4w3v3f/answers/new.html
uk.businessinsider.com/household-rate-of-unemployment-3-times-greater-than-government-preferred-statistic-2017-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chelsea being /ourguy/
Not surprised desu

Based chelsea

> Russians voting for leave

Who could've guessed

Hi muhammad

You seen upset Ahmed

>Tottenham – 57% voted leave, 43% voted remain
oy vey

Based Arsenal

>Man City – 50% voted leave, 50% voted remain
not even for this shit they have any kind of personality, fuck off

How did they even calculate this?

>AskFans

Actually less reputable than Strawpoll. The Telegraph has fallen so low.

How do they calculate the Man United fans from London in this?

they looked out for full kit wankers at the polling station

>there's the same sort of people who support liverpool and everton, families, coworkers and friends who sit next to each other at the game

Kek what do you think

>Chelsea
based
>Liverpool
most cancerous fanbase never fails to disappoint

Alfie is an awful name

based brighton :3

wanna come back there

What the fuck is wrong with scousers, wasn't northern England pro-Brexit?
Already expected this from Arseanal fans tho.

>West Ham – 37% voted leave

Bulllllshit.

Only rural and suburban retards voted leave, city people (higher IQ) voted remain

>not wearing your full kit every day
oh look another football ''''''''''''''''''fan''''''''''''''''''''

>Farage will always be a dick

This is very true.

A few years ago he was just a slimy, spineless amoeba locally famous in the UK, but now the entire planet knows his name and what a slimy, spineless amoeba he is.

That was the Falklands referendum, not the EU referendum you mongoloid.

not making 96 jokes anymore, I support Liverpool now

Isn't he violating the secrecy of his vote?

BASED CHELSEA

KEEP THE NIGGERS AND MUDSLIMES OUT

W-what, really?! I had no idea!

Liverpool is self pity city.

Duh

WTF I love North London now

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-diamond-lust-s-nipple-f4w3v3f/answers/new.html

>Arsenal – 34% voted leave, 66% voted remain

North London is ...?

none of your business, fatty

>there are people who will still deny that Chelsea are /ourguys/

hmmmm

Oops

I love Everton now

State of Liverpool and Arsenal. Trust the Muzzies in Leicester to vote remain.

>Liverpool
>29% leave and 77% remain
Doubt. Did they poll Londoners only or something?

Also I really doubt that football supporters in general are in favour of the EU and against Brexit like these numbers would have it seem.

Liverpool is absolutely pro-remain. It fits their narrative perfectly. They're lefty faux Irish mongrels with a persecution complex and penchant for crushing.

Justice for the 39.

The absolute state of Arsenal and Liverpoop.

Based Brighton
lifelong from now on

I'm a bit ashamed of supporting Liverpool now

I thought working class people voted leave, isn't Liverpool a working class city anymore? It certainly can't be rich.

Liverpool are probably the most left wing club in the premier league

But Brexit is "left-wing" as in it would over time benefit the native working class

scousers aren´t like normal English people they are Catholic crypto Irishmen

*blocks EUs path*

None of this matters because Brexit won't happen anyway.

I've never met a bird named Amelia in my life, what the fuck is this some mudslime name or something?

yeah it´s a foreigner name, mostly for nignogs

>Polacks want to swarm us along with the pakis while they keep strong borders

I should hope not you daft cunt, they're all under 5. Give it 10 years.

They don't understand that m80, they just know it'll hurt the GDP (mostly big corporations and international banks that they claim to hate) and people say it's raciss

Underrated post.

>Everyone just happened to make up the same name despite no one being called it in three cities in the UK

>over time

You mean in 30 years?

Man City used to have a player called Niall Quinn and the fans made a song called "Niall Quinn's Disco Pants". It was very funny. When City had a player called Imre Varadi, some bloke in the crowd said "Imre Banana". Many laughs were had. The next home game, loads of people brought inflatable bananas to the game. The amount of laughs was astronomical.

City fans used to have loads of personality but that changed when the fanbase went from almost entirely Mancunian to hardly Mancunian at all.

I once met a Labrador puppy called Alfie and the name suited him. It's a cunt name for humans though.

>Man City – 50% voted leave, 50% voted remain
No one mention this? You fucker only care about extereme?

Why so different between Everton and Liverpool?

Arsenal fans tend to be more multicultural fellas who think we should, by and large, be friends with one another. Tottenham fans are largely Jewish.

Meant for

That's just the narrative to make working class people feel bad for voting remain. It's like you don't understand politics

Some will lose, some will earn immediately I think. Over time the working-class will benefit as I said. Biggest problem for UK is massive immigration anyways. Brexit won't help much if the import doesn't stop.

Feel bad because that's how other working class people vote?

I agree that immigration is a problem. However with the lack of EU regulations the country will turn into a late stage capitalism shithole that is America.

There will still be massive immigration but instead of coming from European countries where the culture is quite familiar, the UK will be inundated with products of backwards shitholes.

Everton fans are poorer and hate nogs

You mean to tell me the Chelsea fanbase is uneducated? Shocking.

>>Tottenham
tend to be independent, self sufficient, critical thinking and less fearful of changes
>>Arsenal
most of them getting gibs of some kind, believe everything tv says and are scared of changes

idiot he could be voting for the falklands to be given to argentina you dont know what his vote is

Bullshit, non-EU immigration has been dropping for a while.
There aren't fucking quotas to fill

>make up

Have you seriously never heard the name Amelia? It's been a semi-popular name for a century and is an offshoot of Emily/Emilia. It also fits the trend of 'unique' names (although they become the opposite when every cunt chooses them).

>with the lack of EU regulations the country will turn into a late stage capitalism shithole

*blocks your path*

who is this elderly football fan?

Nope. but I don't live in some multiculti shithole like London/Birmingham/Leicester

>Bullshit, non-EU immigration has been dropping for a while.
And those numbers will rise significantly once we leave.

>There aren't fucking quotas to fill
There will be shitloads of jobs to fill.

Immigration is the biggest problem m8
Do you honestly think EU regulations benefit left-economics? Why are the EU constantly "forcing" (politicians implement it without hesitation) us to adapt Neo-liberal shitpolitics then? Without the EU, the UK stands much more free to make up their own politics. I believe it's illegal within the EU to re-nationalize railways, big industry etc. Because the EU is a fucking corporate run criminal organization.

What law in physics say that because no EU, you have to import people from backwards shitholes?

Nor do I. It's not a name given to specific races, hence it also being #1 in Wales. Just sounds liker you don't interact with the outside world much.

the terror of tories
the crusher of capitalists
the bane of bankers

>G-g-grandpa?

SAVE US BASED CORBYN

No they wont, every party will run on immigration and they don't have their convenient excuse (EU makes our laws, we can't change it!).

There are shit tons of cunts on benefits also we aren't creating 300k jobs that only immigrants can do a year m8

>Let's raise benefits and taxes and scare away corporations during the time of highest financial instability
He's a genius

>What law in physics say that because no EU, you have to import people from backwards shitholes?

No laws in physics but economics and geopolitics determine that we're most likely to import workers from countries where the UK has favourable trade deals. The EU aren't going to be kind, Swiss and Norwegian people aren't going to flood into the UK for minimum wage manual labour, The US have already shown they don't give a shit about trading with the UK with their protectionist stance re;- Boeing and Bombadier, China aren't going to do the UK any favours in trade (and the Chinese only send their kids here to study in any case), Australians aren't going to take a massive pay cut to work here, Latinos are more likely to move North and Far East Asians tend to try Australia and, failing that, go to the Middle East.

Which leaves South Asians (Pakistan (typically Mirpuri shitheads), India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh) and Sub-Saharan Africans.

Explain this shit anti-semites.

Dunno what to tell you m8, I'm not a NEET and have a social life, never met an Amelia.

WTF i love corbyn now?!??

>There are shit tons of cunts on benefits

Unemployment is at a record low and many of those cunts on benefits are on working tax credit.

The people in power still want cheap labour, without EU immigrants they'll just get more Pakistanis and Nigerians. Do you think they're just gonna start paying people more?

I'm starting to think Corbyn may genuinely be worse than May. At least May isn't saying she won't protect NATO allies if they're invaded by Russia or that the government should be able to forcefully nationalise businesses at less than market rate.

But you can still bring in Polish people on quotas... This is what our Anti-EU parties talk about doing. And if there was a shortage of workers, they could start cutting in welfare too, getting the Neets back to work. Now they can't cut welfare because the Neets can't find any job even if they tried.

But being cynical, I can imagine what you are saying is what is actually going happen instead.

Sure it's not like here in Norway, where loads of people live off welfare but are not counted as unemployed? Real unemployment is much higher than the data shows, and especially among young people which is the most critical group.

>Unemployment is at an record low
Those numbers are bollocks
uk.businessinsider.com/household-rate-of-unemployment-3-times-greater-than-government-preferred-statistic-2017-8

They'll have no choice, all that will happen is that UKIP will grow if the Tories/Labour don't come through with the campaign promises and no one wants that

UKIP are dead, main parties will just promise harsh immigration caps and then ignore them as per.

I don't think it matters, whatever third party appeals to the majority being fucked over will gain a lot of power which would scare the everloving shit out of donors and main party politicians.

>UKIP is dead
Not if Nigel comes back, not saying he will but if he did and the main parties were fucking over the people he'd probably win.