Movies you're VERY hyped for in 2017, and going to support by buying the DVD

movies you're VERY hyped for in 2017, and going to support by buying the DVD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmb7597hkU
imdb.com/title/tt1753383/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't people shitting themselves because they pushed a dog into the water during filming?

what is a dvd?

Yeah, there's footage of a guy trying to put the dog in water and it doesn't want to go in. People are acting like they devoured an aborted baby.

A DOG GOT WET MAKING THIS FILM, BOYCOTT!!! BOYCOTT!!! *eats dead cows*

>its just a dog!
if it was a child you'd understand you just dont understand people's love for animals, you're probably some faggot who goes out and kills babby deer with his daddy and guts them and fucks the hole

That sounds like hella work just for a deer onahole

in dog years it would be like pushing an adult into the water

Should have been directed by Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg who is an animal fucker and enjoys bestiality

>1.1 star on imdb

At least the guy in the first thread put a little effort into his bait

lmao what fucking losers

>boofuckinghoo

That's all I hear.

Stress releases hormones that taint the meat so a cows life is typically tranquil and serene until the moment of death. An animal on set is systematically manipulated through out the entire shoot.

Desu I have seen plenty of videos where a child is shoved into a pool of water

As long as the kid isn't in danger (no, a star dog critical to film surrounded by special effects technicians is not in danger) there's no harm in it.

They put a dog in the water that didn't want to go in the water. That's it.

>no, a star dog critical to film surrounded by special effects technicians is not in danger

You would think that, but it almost drown

me too I can't wait to see this stupid doggo get btfo

hydro special effects are dangerous as fuck mate

Is it bait because you can't refute it?

>put a dog in the water
Nearly drowned.
It's a pretty big fuck up
>have people in the water, multiple people around the pool, and animal welfare supervisors around
>throw dog in pool
>it still nearly drowns

But it didn't drown because there were people around to get it out.

So having seen the clip it's
>they try to get the dog in the water, which it doesn't want to do, which is sort of a dick move but anyone who's tried to wash a dog knows that's what they do
>they don't show it actually getting in the water for the filmed clip, so the assumption to make here is that it was willing because if it wasn't they'd have probably shown it
>the dog gets submerged at the end which is most probably a big error but being as the dog didn't die and seemingly wasn't majorly injured was a comparatively minor one.

Yeah but that doesn't remove the fact a dog was thrown into a pool clearly against its will
The whole thing is just a shitshow

>a dog's purpose
>tfw the Korean version

yms gtfo

Can someone actually involved in animal control or special effects in movies tell me what to think of this because I'm pretty sure we're all actually ignorant as fuck of what's going on but all want an opinion?

>a dog's purpose
>tfw Micheal Vick version

Fuck, I guess I'm abusing my dog every time I give it a bath.

I don't give a shit about this movie, but I'm laughing at the attention PETA is bringing to the supposed terrifying ordeal the German Shepard was put through be forcing into the waters for a few minutes. PETA is the most laughable group on the planet that manages to gather outrage over the most inconsequential shit imaginable.

Keep it up PETA, we're all laughing at you, never with you.

Are people really upset about this? Do people not teach their dogs to swim by just throwing them in a lake? City folk are fucked up.

This kino going to make a comeback?

All animals are potential food.
I knew this pet-hugger thing would get out of hand.

this looks like momcore

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmb7597hkU

breddy messed up desu.

>shallow bath is the same as a powerfull stream of water

>muh baby deer

I'll make sure to cut their neck quickly so it bleeds out faster if thats what you want

lmfao what a dumb dog thnx m8

Stay dry, pupper

Jesus that's fucked up.

Stay dry, pupper

soppy straight to DVD bullshit

Probably gonna watch this just because of the buttmad leftards.

I mean, PETA literally wants to genocide pets and cattle so why are they so mad about one being pushed into water?

Stay dry, pupper.

what a useless animal
they are supposed to know how to swim out of the womb

>Sup Forums has no problem with webms of violent executions
>spergs out over a dog swimming

German Shepherds are the might right-wing animal you could ever have.

fuckign hardcore dude

It's called autism

There was no such implication, you autistic child

How could I forget - Sup Forums is 1 person.

this try hard contrarian trolling is the lowest level hack redditor style im not surprised its popular here with those unoriginal dolts

you tards probably wish you were creative enough to join in on the Sup Forums theater threads but you cant cause you're a hack.

are you implying that right-leaning people can't appreciate dogs or you're letting a political dichotomy dictate your life actions

Dogs are the flicks of domestic animals

hell yeah dude fucking lefttards trump ruleeeeszzz

This is the movie that tortured a dog to death, right?

>mfw my falcon shits in the theater showers and I drop my anvil on my bucket of crabs legs and I can't go back out because of the no singles policy and I need to watch this kinoteque and get theater butter in the buffet
Did I miss any?

What a pussy

Yea it's almost as if Sup Forums isn't a click away

>animal lovers
>all commie hippies
Wew
And these people actually vote.

After watching the video, the technique the dog trainer was using is called flooding. It involves introducing the dog to the full brunt of stimuli rather than gradually increasing the intensity. It's an outdated technique that's been proven to be psychologically damaging to animals, and is no longer endorsed. Rather than showing the dog the raging waters the raging waters and rewarding him for entering, you need to start with quiet water and go from there. Had they done this, the dog would not be reacting the way he did to the waves. If they couldn't even afford to bring in a legit dog trainer, is there any hope this movie would be any good?

>originally voiced by Bradley Cooper
>replaced by Josh Gad

boy that must've been demoralizing

Fuck, I hate it so much when movies cgi animals into looking like they're smiling. For some reason it awakens the inner autist in me cause it just makes me so irrationally mad. They did this with that awful movie Because of Win Dixie and I still remember it over a decade later because of that awful effect and how much it drove me up the wall.

So the last scene before the cut is the trainer pulling the dog back out.

What happens after ? Did they use a different dog? A more willing dog? Even if they did, the poor pupper almost drowns at the end because those people are retards

>but the dog didnt want to
yeah my dog would really like to piss in the house, but i still dont let it, how cruel

Why not just shoot it?

they could have killed all the dogs in the movie, for all i care, but i would love to see some more drama
boycott this movie now,i want this movie forced out of cinema

Dogs - flicks
Cats - movie
Fish - joint
Birds - film
Any reptile - kino
Turtles - absolute kinography

this. The movie looks horrible anyway, let's use this controversy to remove its existence

thats after i shoot it

Armydog is still kino

I'm very confused about how upset everyone is over the water thing. I mean it's bad but pretty minor in the grand scheme of animal cruelty in movies. Animals used to be blown up with dynamite on-screen and that was going on about 30 years ago. Now a dog gets pushed into water for a couple of minutes and everyone loses their shit before going out and eating a hamburger.

Calm down everyone. It was a bad move on their part but it's really not the end of the world.

>Any reptile - kino

meth dealer detected

>no need for throat slitting, bambi
>that comes later!

>joint
>more kinematographic than a moviƩ
the list is okay otherwise, top tier cat breeds can be pretty kino

>the amount of edgy contrarians in this thread

You really will advocate anything reddit doesn't like, won't you?

This

That was not body language of an abused dog. Yeah, it didn't want to do it, obviously, but that's a far reach from abuse. IT literally looked like what my dog does when I try to push him off the couch

>bad things are OK because we used to do terrible things

salty meth user detected

dogfucker detected

because Sup Forums secretly is r*dd*t

>these people have different opinions
>could i be wrong?
>nah im sure they are just pretending, becuse my opinions are the only real opinions

big difference between humanely killing an animal in an instant and causing it actual suffering. why don't people get this

(not that all beef cattle farms are humane, but they can be)

Were you dropped on your head? Holy fuck.

Here's the thing - if that video had showed the guy smacking the dog around, like real abuse, I would support the movie. But it shows a dog acting like dogs at bathtime. I was so disappointed, I'm gonna boycott this. And I use the term 'boycott' in the sense liberals do, to mean 'not buy something that never interested me anyway'.

>guts them and fucks the hole

I like to imagine shit like this too, fellow psychoperv.

Remember when Hollywood created an unsimulated dog and bear fight and no one gave a shit.

pretty shit safety regulations desu, but fuck it the dog didnt die, 1 big meal at the evening and alot of hugs the dog will be fine.

I saw an advanced screening of this kino.

Dumb dog shouldnt have taken the role if he couldnt swim, the ad clearly said swimming skills required.

imdb.com/title/tt1753383/
>went from a 1.2/10 on IMDB to a 1.0/10 today

Kekekekek fucking chinese dog abusers get fucked by reddit

>DVD

Is this 2003 again?

>DVD

Is this 2003 again?

DVDs weren't mainstream until 2008 you dumbass, I can know because I grew up that decade. Fucking newfag

>chinese

what this movie is white people

looks like whites are hypocrites when it comes to animals too

I got a DVD player and Shrek in 2002 so that's when it went mainstream.