ITT: "artists" you hate to unreasonable levels

ITT: "artists" you hate to unreasonable levels

Would you hit her?I will

I officially hate Sky Ferreira for ruining Iceage

I still want her to sit on my face

That is also the most insincere looking facial expression I have ever seen
Can someone please like make a hitpiece on this girl or run her over with a truck or something please
What is the appeal of these smarmy pixie white girls they are all the same

>womemes
>"artists"/"musicians"

what happened?

She looks like an effeminate man.

My dick feels absolutely nothing looking at her.

She's dating Elias and pressured him to make a more commercialized sound and the new album fucking sucks and it's her fault

Isn't she's like 15 or something?

She looks 12

No she's 19 or 20
Which essentially makes it little girl cosplay which is a bit
uh
weird

has anyone seen a good movie lately?

i've been rolling dubs on her death since November. We always win. She is an industry plant with a lot of Adwords/Adsense money.

19, that's the worst part. Maybe if she looked like that at 12 it would work out later, but no. She's stuck like that.

I'm positive her only fans that force themselves to like eating Casio preset shit are equally overwhelmingly average looking dudes that have decided they're special and different for literally no reason.

Annihilation was great

The wait was totally worth it to get my hands on Clairo’s full load of poop. The poo was packaged well and I popped it in the fridge for a bit before digging in. The size of her load was massive and the smell was beautiful. I started out just smelling it and getting myself worked up. Her poop had some soft parts with some great firm chunks. I started with popping some of the chunks into my mouth and like a switch I was sent into subspace realizing that I have a beautiful woman’s poop in my mouth! I ate as much as I could and then got an idea to take her with me during the day. I started packing the rest of her poop up my own ass. I stuffed about half of her beautiful turd up me and what a full packed feeling it was. Throughout the day I could feel her inside me and when I could not hold any longer after about 4 hours or so I came home and released Clairo’s poop. I did not let it go to waste and I finished eating her now warm poop. This was a hot sexy nasty horny all day adventure.

Watching Hot Rod right now

i don't think it sounds commercialized desu

its not really punk like their older stuff is but it still fits in with their discography perfectly

Car Seat Headrest

Will if you're reading this, kill yourself.

wise blood

>19
>Looks like little girl
What's up with people that age doesn't reflect the looks.I've seen people that age 13-14 look like 7 years old

who is that? she looks about 12

im so out of the loop, i thought she was still with that guy from diiv

Its just genetics

She's forever gonna be "friendzone" tier, and for a girl to have dudes prettier than you, that's beyond pathetic

Probably gonna be the best movie to come out this year

Good Time. Everyone I've shown it to loves it.

idk its the same with the girl from churches
its fuckin annoying to look at, same with the girls that have voices like 5 year old anime characters

I do not like will toledo at all because he became well known for shilling his shit on Sup Forums on a fucking militant level

agreed

There's nothing unreasonable about hating narcissistic rich kids living in their own private twee fantasy lands provided for them by their parents.
Hatred for them is perfectly healthy and agreeable.

i dont hate him but jpegmafia is a real dumb cunt
stop shilling your shit here

I have gotten this far without hearing a single second of her music and I plan to keep it that way

on par with "diet cig" as one of the worst band names

Girls like her do intentionally on purpose to fit the overall twee aesthetic. You read that Pitchfork article about her? The headline was something like "Meet Clairo, the bedroom pop auteur who has to get her math homework done first"
It's like bro she's 20, why would you market yourself as a child when you aren't, it's got an air of creepiness and smarm to it that drives me crazy

>inb4 6ix9ine
NIGGAS IFFY UH

Literally hope she dies

>Reading pitchfork in 2018
never forever ever.Thanks for the input tho

Looks like an estrogenic man lol

>What is the appeal of these smarmy pixie white girls they are all the same
i kinda like pheobe bridgers. you're right though.

dan barret
will toledo
JPEGMAFIA
etc.

basically any artist who shills on this tibetan ice skating forum

Boring, overwhelmingly average people being narcissists as a self defense mechanism attract others just like them.

its not pixie its the damaged girl look that pisses me off

Did Dan shilled Deathconsciousness here?

Do they just annoy you or is it the fanbase?

Faggot

that sounds like a pretty empty and thoughtless insult

I got banned once for commenting that she looked a little stoned.

Sup Forums seems to have relaxed the reins quite a bit since then.

like who?

clairo
that kind of havent sleep in 2 weeks and i have 2 black eyes look

>clairo
fine, i've never listened to her
>that kind of havent sleep in 2 weeks and i have 2 black eyes look
well my favorite artist of all time is grouper. not going to say you're not allowed to dismiss her as a vacuous sad girl if you want to though, it's not going to change anything for me.

Steel panther

idc what your favorite artist is i just dont like how autistic virgins cant keep their cock down when they see a girl that looks like shes been abused

>girl that looks like shes been abused\
hot

eh i'm partial on that. sympathy isn't a bad thing imo even when it can be manipulated. i don't want a world full of dudebros acting callous.

also i'm a virgin and i've often had reasons to believe i must be somewhere on the spectrum, so i guess i'm the exact kind of person you have a problem with. can't help it.

lol, i can't imagine why people would hate their fanbase

The movie?

clairo
sky ferraria
boy pablo
gus dapperton
car seat headrest
beach house
girlpool
porches
frankie cosmos
etc

grouper is great

Morrissey, for being a pretentious douche and an arbitrator of morals.

Bono, for the same reason.

The Edge, for all the acclaim he gets for his extremely basic guitar playing.

why do u hate her

For everyone who has an unreasonable hatred for artists, what are the reasons? Is it their music, or their personalities? I am fully curious, and intend no bias.

Same here

wasn't the dude gay

I literally posted my reasons

Pussy-whipped puppet for his kike wife

The difference between clairo and grouper however is that grouper actually makes good music

Can you be more of an underage faggot?

Sorry, I just wanted to include everyone who commented.