Eternal /fifa/

Fenomeno becomes most OP player in FUT history edition

Worst FIFA ever, its become a caricature or its self now

Thank you caricature of México.

WHEN ARE THE NEW BOOTS ON? REEEEEEEEE

Got him on Online Draft and scored like 4 per game. Dabbed after every goal, too.

He is considered the greatest by Ibrahimovic, Mourinho, Zidane and several other legends. What is a bunch of virgins opinions on Sup Forums in comparison to those men's thoughts?

>Ibrahimovic
It's not like his opinion holds any weight either, he's a fucking nothing.

>le DARE TO ZLATAN XDDD
>legend
Literally a meme player

Nobody has said anything against him

this game feels just like every liverpool match IRL

>mouyes
>valid opinion

hes good, but hes not 1 point worse than pele levels of good

decided to sell everything before the shit show this weekend, have ~280k which isn't bad for no money spent

>pele levels of good

Shut up and go kneel somewhere else fat fuck LMAO

seething

Sorry then, I misread the thread.

y'all like my meme team

got pjanic/casemiro on bench and waiting for a few players to sell to get ousmane

>shoot from 40 yards
>5 times out of 10 its a goal

keepers are garbage in this game

who spit in your monkey soup, hue?

>uma

>american "humour"

nice team but that formation is awful, gets killed by through balls because there's no midfield

shut up fat lmao

I think fekir is a better cam but Ben yedder is a very handy player. Fekir feels strong quick and slams home almost every shot for me

Mane PotM SBC released when?

>1.19MB

jesus christ lol

>just beat a team with Ronaldo, Fat Ronaldo, Henry, Rio Ferdinand with my fitness team
>guy ragequit in the 20th minute after 2 goals

lmao @ pay2"win" players

finally, a worth successor to Chikhaoui

Who?

Packed Belotti and TOTW Bigalke from the first SBC. Both worth about 10k. Which should I build around? Thinking of keeping all my first owner TOTW this year for subs at least.

>only 10 more hours till I can get my crack

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Who /pes/ here

I got Ronaldo and 4-1-2-1-2 Bayol on myClub

CAN'T WAIT

This game is fucking shit don't buy it.

who played the Greaseman squad battle feature?
that 99 rated frog and ronaldinho's passing are crazy af.

what the hell why is 18 so hard? used to play professional til last year, now i cant win a single game playing semi-pro

Lets say the POTM Mane is:

4-4-2
83 rated
3 Liverpool players

What is your cheapest squad?

You're getting old.

My new favorite bug from this piece of shit: currently can't bid on any transfer items, keep getting the message that "someone before you has bid higher on this item" even when I bid like 1000 coins above the current bid

fucking love EA :))))

>108 minutes

>multi bin in the same player
>everytime the bid goes up to the same price
gotta get those autobidder making the shekels

>TOTW2 out
>EA keeps pushing the MLS meme XDDD
>no Benedetto
>third division striker
Why?

it's not even that for me, I literally cannot bid on players

I've had multiple players expire on me even as I tried to bid higher than their final price

Might be the most frustrating bug I've ever encountered

Who "Got Morata's knowing they would raise the limit here"?

Hey havent played fifa in a while, saw some streamer get packs yesterday for winning 4 games in online draft or something. Can someone explain this entire system

tempted to sell both of mine. probably going to hold a few more days.

Friendly reminder that the market for all players 85 and below WILL CRASH tomorrow

Prem 84s will survive

They removed "add guest" in fifa ultimate team. This is a disgrace. I have returned alll of my items.

Maybe

If there's a Mane POTM SBC then yeah, and Liverpool players will shoot up massively

Sure. You pay in to play draft, 15k or 300 FP. You then draft your team, you are given a choice of 5 players for each slot, although it happens one by one so you can't be sure what your other options will be. You then have to play 4 matches. Depending on how well you do you get a reward, usually packs as well as coins for every match played. You can play online (vs other players) or offline (vs the computer).

Thoughts on my team ?

Looks good but why are you playing Dzeko as a false nine? Also how is Rodriguez, is his pace an issue or not?

Last year was a lot harder offline, just start a career mode desu senpai

what normally happens to prices on release? do they plummet due to influx of players?

According to traders yes. They should start dropping because more packs will be opened and perhaps the demand won't be as high as usual because people still won't have a lot of coins stacked up (IMO).

How is Nani? Was going to use him in my Serie A squad but, went with Insigne instead.

Dzeko is just temporary, he has decent passing and phy, and it just fits the way i play, i like to play with a false nine

Later I'll try having Gomez as a replacement (or Higuain if i manage to pack him)

Rodriguez is ok, i keep my left and right back behind in attack so his pace is not a problem

I have Dalbert as replacement if i want a fast player

Are they going to go back up at some point during the week before the first WL?

How do you think this will play, I just worry the formation isn't any good on 18.

Can anyone full chem a team thats a 4atb with Quaresma, Gignac and POTM Mane?

Both his five stars can be useful at time, but i am far from using him at his full potential, so i don't really know

Bonaventura is really good though

The game hasnt been released yet how are yall playing it

I guess so, I think the best time to buy is tomorrow. Then the prices will rise back up, especially when the WL league comes out. Thats what I think at least.

aboubakar maybe?

Icon edition, ea access

Reminder that Andre Gray and Callum Wilson are the most OP strikers under 5k.

already used my pack luck on valencia, tolisso, rudiger, antonio, aurier just from sbc rewards

Got my Icon bonuses finally, should I open the gold packs yet or keep hold of them until next week or so?

>tfw you pack the Dutch footballing Terry Schiavo

MM SBC packs were sub par

is there any chance of this guy rising at all past discard price

Save it for an sbc bruh

Iniesta and Messi himself too.

>THIS
new boots when

>>just beat a team with Ronaldo, Fat Ronaldo, Henry, Rio Ferdinand with my fitness team
>>guy ragequit in the 20th minute after 2 goals
>Things That Didnt Happen: The Post

Good, allowing 2 on 1 in a competitive environment is retarded

>that menu lag
Actually makes me wanna gouge my eyes out, jesus christ

I still think he's the GOAT. not everything is about numbers, that's why Wilt isn't the goat over mj and legod

just lost my third online match in a row
against a 10 years old kid

Neetbux were used to get it 3 days early

Can't wait to get addicted to this game again ;_;

Most i've lost is 4 in a row atm, just can't get to grips with defending

ITS OUT LAS

>6 hours til I get my crack

TSUUUUUUUU

Decent packs to open when

lol that's a pretty detailed post to just make up

maybe I beat you :^)

Are you telling me FIFA 11 is back?

35 minutes until I can play lads

STAY AWAY WHILE YOU CAN
THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THIS NEW HELL

> not soares

???

Bakambu for me, he's just over 5k

why? it took you 1 and half day to download the game?

how is fifa this year? i enjoy 17 and I heard 18 is pretty solid

I tried PES this year and it just wasn't very good

Packed De Gay in a draft pack. Probably the best player I'll get all year

the game is released at midnight here unless you got jewed with the ronaldo edition

Did you guys know on the squad screen when you click r3 to view your players goals, you can flick across with r1 to see the players in game stats

>another year of losing online and playing against the AI just to win

>having friends
gauche

i sold some old junk on ebay in anticipation and I basically got fifa 18 for free, feelsgoodman

>he doesn't have $60 to his name
>he needs to sell shit on eBay to get that amount

lmfaooooooooo literally worked 1.5 hours for that

I just don't like spending money on games unless I have to. I pirated pretty much all my shit but if I have to buy a game, I will.

So you're poor, unemployed, uneducated, and live with your mother.

Got it.

yea but I have a $1300 computer so I need to use it

this