64% of French want Frexit

The EU is going to dissolve itself within 5 years

Germany should pull out first to save itself the embarrassment.

> "look I never liked the EU anyway lol"

64 % is opposed to leaving the EU, Hermann

>bitte geben Sie unsere fahrräder zurück

2rare4me

Good pic.

This is the opposite, according to this graph 64% want to remain. However those stats are bullshit. If there was a referendum right now, leave would probably win.

That's the opposite. The green part are those favorable to leaving the eu

Loving this new french flag.

You can't read Hans, can you?

I got excited, also why would stay be colored red

have fun when putin takes over and you get occupeid during ww3 fags

So NATO is irrelevant now?

I'd fight to defend a free France.

underrated

>merkle single handedly fucks up the EU
>"lel i was jk familia peace out"

JUST A PRANK BRO!

PEACE OUT FAMALAM!

pretty fucking much, thanks to merkel.

It was pretty clear that the EU was trying to push a mandatory military cooperation set of legislation into the commission before Brexit. and Merkel has definitely positioned the EU as superseding NATO. the damage they've done to NATO preparedness and Coordination is considerable.

pretty much there were only two ways that Yurop could have avoided being permacucked -

1) turned the EU into an HTG supranational state will full military coordination
2) for the EU to have fully fucked off and NATO strengthen coordination and adopt a universal training, central command and intelligence scheme.

I know that the anti globalists will get all pissy at this, but Putin does not care for your tears.

3) Return to the days of strong nation states working independently to ensure their own security

The US condition for allowing the EU to work towards military cooperation was always no duplication of NATO structures.

There's efforts like EU wide sharing air transport, merging Dutch and German tank units and German/Dutch/Danish navies but all units are also always part of NATO command structure.

There's really no way EU could ever superseed NATO, unless you're talking about the real long term and who knows if it even still exists in 10 to 20 years.

SAVAGE

YESSSSS

But be wary, the EU are plotting already to keep any more of these referendums from happening.

We're going to have to be very adaptive and strategic at this point - up our game, because they're going to be adapting our ours.

adapting *to ours