>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTqByQKCmZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-On!
equipboard.com/edsel_presley
vocaroo.com/i/s0vPEX6waZhU
vocaroo.com/i/s0vYygf8PHTZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0GbvMIyhp5Z
strawpoll.me/15235099
vocaroo.com/i/s0XSUcB1Asng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That has a lot of slop though, no?

no

the songs i really like got no tabs anywhere. and i cant figure out shit. this is painful

Have you tried slowing the audio down in Audacity?

Songs?

pedo general get a new OP

lol it's just an anime pic with a guitar shopped in the background wtf

Also, use the Sliding Time Scale/Pitch Shift filter to do this instead of the tempo filter; it's a higher quality filter.
The girl in OP's image is Yui Hirasawa, a college-aged manga character. Also, you are posting on an anime website.

God fucking dammit can you please stop using the anime pictures for the op

shes literally 6

yeah wtf is this it's not the first time

>anime website
lol not quite. I feel like this is anti-weeb trolling. I mean I get it, but that doesnt mean I have to like it.

6/10 you mean

i tried the youtube 0.5 slowdown cause im lazy, it's easier but, i still cant, hopefully as i play more songs and scales figuring out stuff becomes more approachable
thanks a lot for the tips btw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTqByQKCmZo
anything by them basically, there's only two tabs of their songs though

replace it with a fender maple neck and you're good

>groundbreaking new project
>literally a Telecaster with a different headstock
Incorrect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-On!
>After their third year, Yui, Mio, Ritsu and Tsumugi graduate and enroll into a university.

Wow dude they're not even ashamed. Looks awful with that damn headstock

It's a joke

Post your Equipboards

equipboard.com/edsel_presley

cant wait to shat on Gibson while promoting squire

I legit fantasize about killing many anons who disagree with me. As they're crying in agony I remind them of the post that pissed me off before ending them.

Bring it on

I like f holes
Squier is fine
Solid state is good
Shred guitar is the best form
Jazz and blues are gay

do is sound metal with this dirtbox and free cab impulses?
vocaroo.com/i/s0vPEX6waZhU

i get the feeling this is the wrong place to be excited but i just got my first guitar for my birthday lads, i have absolutely zero knowledge of how to play but i'm looking forward to developing it as a skill

I'm actually posting in a guitar General. Go back to Sup Forums. You have your own board.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vYygf8PHTZ

why is it as soon as i hit record i lose all ability to play

sounds farty
> free cab impulses
use lepou hibrit amp vst instead of that vox

I started playing guitar only recently and decided to buy some new strings. Last time I had these:

>EXL120 Nickel Wound, Super Light, 9-42

Accidently I bought these now

>EPS520 ProSteels, Super Light, 9-42

They have a similar packaging (pink circle etc.)

How fucked am I? I have a Yamaha 311H. Should I return the strings? I have not opened them yet and don't know shit.

Congrats user, what kind is it

Start with chords

>I used to play .9s and now i bought a set of .9s

It'll be pretty much the same.

aside from extremes in gauge differences, and packet fresh vs dead, strings make negligible difference to tone. if they're the gauge you're comfortable playing then you're fine.

i might be being memed

learn scales and modes

Will it? I don't know shit about strings and last time the guy in the shop recommended me the EXL120. I was fine with it and actually wanted to buy the same again but made a mistake. I mean if they are exactly the same why have two names for them? Whats the difference exactly?

fuck if i know user, it's whatever this is p.s. hope you like my feeties there
i'm just going through the lessons on justin guitar, my knowledge level of anything is zero

Dunno man as said there must be a difference?

d'addario strings are a safe choice. not like the brand makes such a massive difference.

the most important thing you need to know is that thicker strings will have higher tension (they'll be harder to bend).

It's a matter of preference really. If you feel .9s are too soft, try the next gauge.

Normally you won't go over .10 or .11 gauge if you aren't down-tuning your guitar (tuning the strings to lower notes than usual) because the strings will get very, very tense and might even fuck up your guitar neck with the extra tension.

>tissue box lid
fap first music later

my mixes arent that bad

new strings have a distinguible character

It's a cort. It says so on the headstock

don't listen to this guy make sure to cum on the guitar, and then give it a nice polish with a damp rag to get that glossy finish

>tfw you break a brand new string fitting it in and tuning it to standard
only ever happened to me with acoustic guitars

Why do people use effects in pickup demos?

rate the song sketch i came up with yesterday within two minutes
vocaroo.com/i/s0GbvMIyhp5Z

that's most likely:
a. a really shit set of strings
b. something on the guitar that's cutting the strings, like a sharp edge or a burr on the nut, inside one of the tuners or maybe on one of the frets. figure out where the string snapped.

I don't use GHS strings because of this. Broke 4 high E strings in a row once. Never happened with any other brand.

What are some good lesser known amps for home recording? I.e. low wattage, can do 50's/60's American and/or British cleans and mild breakup, good connectivity is a plus but not necessary. I want to check every option before making a decision.

>implying i don't cum directly into my underwear
got it

okay, thanks. hadn't really thought of the second possibility.
i bought a martin acoustic recently and i've noticed the strings can get extremely tight without breaking, which is nice because you get a livelier tone for fingerstyle stuff. i still get anxious tuning it though ha.

Anyone have any experience with this pedal? I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow after work. It was kinda an impulse buy because my grandma wanted to buy me something from the guitar shop and I was kinda just put on the spot. Figured I needed a delay but didn't wanna break my Nana's bank.

Can't go wrong with Keeley in my experience.

Kek

Thanks, reddit

Really? Cool. The guy said they were out of carbon copy delays but he said that pedal is pretty much a carbon copy with more personalization.

Do you play two note power chords with your ring finger or your pinky?
Vote bitches.
strawpoll.me/15235099

thumb and index finger

mee to

>using your pinky for anything other than three string power chords

>not using your pinky all the time and developing finger strength and dexterity from a very early stage

I shiggy diggy doo that anyone here doesn't use their pinky when they play.

>that scratch guard
>that fretboard
>that headstock
>those pickups
Who the fuck made this and thought it looked good?

It's a joke

yall might be asking why i havent posted anymore
i had no internet from monday night until this morning, some big lightning blew electric appliances around the entire city
on wednes i got to play on my teacher's ibanez artcore hollowbody with flatwounds

i have string breaking at the saddle problems too and sanding them doesnt fix it

i do it with both randomly

i regret not doing that but getting pinky improvements since the last year

guess the song, friends
vocaroo.com/i/s0XSUcB1Asng

Who are you?

Who who Who who

Dude fuck off with the pedophile images

thats the punheteiro

In English, doc!

Post gear you're willing to spend shit loads on

>pic related

a punheteiro its a punheteiro

googledoc

how can i find out what gauge of string is on my guitar?

How about riveting the strap back on. (Only good if you can find a cheap riveter with rivets incuded.)

lolyeah this is getting silly

The allure of the P90 pickup... . The 311H does better with a thicker .10 or .11 gauge in my opinion. It can sound a little bright especially the humbucker

why do you want the deco?

your friend
i'm your friend
=)

change strings (and make sure to pick 10s). if the new ones are stiffer, you find they were 9s. if the new ones are smoother, you had 11s. if they play the same, you might have been playing factory strings.

>top mount floyd

Hello friend. Do you perhaps play the guitar? It's a hobby of mine

The only Floyd worth having.

do you have a rooster with dirty feet in your house?

*blocks your path*

Yeah

And he ain't gonna die

>PRS
They're really pushing the envelope!

>shat on
Only people who poop in a bowl of water get any respect around here.

>record
A form of stage fright. I'm almost cured of it, myself. Start recording yourself often to get used to it.

Nice. I've always loved how tacky (in a good way) these look.

If I can get the place to ship it to me, I'm going to buy that one.

is there any reason as to why manufacturers produce pedals in shapes other than square or rectangular?

The tension of anything short of .13s is massively overstated. They'll feel like spaghetti a week after playing anyway.

Look at that worthless trem on that ugly guitar.
I hope someone does waste money on this and then regrets it and kills themselves.

Holy shit man get medicated it's just a guitar no need to be so grouchy.

sounds pretty fucking good, are you going to buy it ?

The same knobs but tougher.

is it a spooky invisible Paranormal Activity-like rooster?

i cured it (sorta) becoming a dickhead. i feel it may go away completely if i inflate my ego more

dude, fuckin reply to me I'm asking because you could get practically anything you'd want out of the deco, with a far cheaper set-up.

I'm a bong so I'm working with bong prices here, but looking online, it looks like the Deco retails for £299.

First off, the Deco's doubletracking is basic as fuck.
TC Electronic Mimiq Doubler is much better, especially IMO if you use the 2 dubs setting, which keeps the dry signal centred and pans 2 separate dubs left and right, which the pedal varies in modulating their time delay. The Deco's doubling is equivalent to the Mimiq's 1 dub setting, with the dry panned one way, and dub panned the other. Since a pedal can't predict your playing, the dry will always come before the dub, which means the millisecond difference between the signal reaching one ear before the other, is interpreted by your brain as the sound coming from that direction, which can lead to a perceived volume difference that isn't actually there.

Second, as far as tape saturation goes, the EHX Analogizer is pretty damn good at what it does.

So my suggestion would be running the Analogizer (mono) into the Mimiq, using the Mimiq to split the signal chain and give you doubling.

Bong prices I'm seeing for those 2 pedals are £70 and £110 respectively, so over £100 in savings with a far more adjustable doubling capability.

>feeties
Sad when a grown man refers to his body parts using baby talk.

>yall might be asking why i havent posted anymore
Nobody's asking.

>Squier
What model is that?

it says musicmaster on the headstock you fucking goon