PETA, and its supporters ARE MAD MAD MAD! REEEEEEEE

PETA, and its supporters ARE MAD MAD MAD! REEEEEEEE

THEY'RE PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE TREATMENT OF THIS DOG FORCED INTO THE WATER FOR A FEW MINUTES!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
tmz.com/2017/01/18/a-dogs-purpose-german-shepherd-abuse-video/

The water was warmed to, like a jacuzzi. What are people supposed to do if their dog doesn't want to bath?

Millions of people are arguing about this shit on the internet right now. Trump's prepping the nukes.

EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS FILM IS LITERALLY HITLER
PIC RELATED HILTER ABUSING SIX MILLION DOGS

>harming dogs in any way
>literally drowning a dog
Third worlder detected

>PETA

Yeah, they'd love to take that dog from it's owner and murder it to "save" it. Fucking opportunistic trash.

>caring what peta thinks

As a dog owner who had to force 6 dogs to learn how to swim because we had a pool that they might fall into, this is absolutely not abuse.

The only problem is not hiring a dog more comfortable with water.

>a pool
>a literal whirlpool that the dog is terrified of that the staff have to shut off because it's drowning
Third world/redneck cuck detected

My pupper wpuld jump right in. He'd also bite you if you were forcing him like that

You're trollin', right? You can't be serious?

Shoving dogs in is the only way to get them in the water you literal faggot.

>whirlpool
no different from my hot tub at all

I bet you've never owned a dog. Fuck you.

He would not have drowned no matter what. There were dozens of medical personnel, and animal handlers there watching him. There was no real risk.

Doggos love adventures and being with humans I bet he had a great time.

>TMZ

Most animals when they take on fear mode, they become very uncooperative. If there was only one dog that looked that way, and the set was running, I can see how it became difficult being pressed for time to get it done.
People on the internet are making a big deal about this, and that is what I find most astounding.

>it's okay if the dog is forced to start drowning because we can rescue it in time
Go back to China you subhuman

There are other local news videos of it, but many provide their narrative.
That was the only video I could find that only showed the raw video itself for people to judge on their own.

PETA is a bigger joke than trump

I'm in the United States Of America. What bullshit leads you to think anything else?

Peta actually isn't even bad. They aren't very radical. Anyone who think otherwise is literally a fedora.

Hell, I don't blame the dog, that does look crappy.

Eh, I'll side with PETA on this though i'm not very angry

Stop, they are very radical. They ARE that bad.

KYS

>le fake news meme

kys 4real

>Peta actually isn't even bad.

Peta has consistently made the most outrageous claims insisting on how people should live and treat animals with no means to even explain why their objective makes sense. Peta would rather millions of people die of starvation than to put any effort to help mass produce alternative foods. Peta is a group that complains, but NEVER has solutions, but don't cause the slightest disturbance to animals.

idk guys that looks like a pretty shit thing to do. comparing a deep pool with rapids in it to getting a bath is just not comparable either

>boycott a movie no one is going to see
>if peta had their way they'd just kill the dog rather than have it be "abused"

I personally don't think the dog was in danger and I don't get why people are so fucking pissed over this.

But I'm glad they're getting pissed at a shitty dog movie being shat out in January. Studios shouldn't be making garbage like this.

>Euthanizes over 90% of the animals placed in their '''''care'''''
>Actually isn't even bad

Auskorean here

Dogs are genuinely delicious

That is all

Dog actors should just form a union to stop this kind of shitty treatment

They really aren't dude. Accept that you're being edgy. The way that, specifically farm animals, are treated in this country is a seriously fucking dark.

I don't even know what movie we are talking about

>kill animals at higher rates than KILL shelters
>not that bad

They're disgusting. They "rescue" animals, then kill them to get their rocks off.

I'm actually with PETA on this one tho, this dog is obviously scared of the rapid water so get another fuckin dog who doesn't mind, there should be multiple dogs.

For all you dog owners saying dogs need a rough hand here and there you're right, but this dog is struggling with the water and is submerged so apparently he couldn't handle it. There's a plethora of dog races that are better swimmers than fuckin german shepherds.

They kidnap pets and put them to sleep, thinking pets are enslaved, and didn't domesticate THEMSELVES willingly.
They euthanize more animals than shelters.

>deep
>literally 2-3 feet

Are you implying that death is worse than suffering?

you know due to evolutionary and medical reasons humans have grown to not consume meat from carnivorous animals, they're more prone to carrying diseases. But since Asians were plagued with famines from consecutive centuries over and over, they developed disgusting habits like eating dogs and bugs. It's also the reason you're a manlet.

couldn't you link a youtube or webm to not leave this site ?

does it not bother anyone that there's a cut in the video

why do people still take seriously those peta retards? they're killing off more pets than any other organisation

Euthanization is humane you fucking retard

dogs cant talk u dummy

Holy shit you're fucking dumb. Do you think PETA is some cartoon villain that drives around looking for animals to murder? Get off facebook and go outside you vapid cunt

More humane than finding homes for them?

Would it make any difference if I told you the dog in that video is perfectly fine now, and quite happy?
That the dog suffered no prolonged debilitating harmful affects as a result?

But this is the world we live in which people are more pissed about dogs struggling for a few minutes over millions of people living in a world with no prospects of a future worth reaching for.

>founder literally laments about "chicken Holocaust"

They're coo-coo bananas

If the dog didn't want to be almost-drowned, then why did he sign the contract?

OH man, you're going to love it once you google it. It does happen but you are right they don't ROUTINELY do it. But they have.

No educated person should support PETA.

PETA is really pro-animal.

It would suck if it drowned, it's like the 3rd dog they're on already

animal rights groups are retarded, they "rescue" dogs and rabbits from labs, but those animals have diseases under control in such labs, outside they just die.

>millions of people living in a world with no prospects of a future worth reaching for.
Who gives a shit about a bunch of niggers

again, does it not bother anyone that there is a really obvious cut in it the video

pssh, that's nothing. there's a Filipino movie called Oro and in it they actually killed a dog, cooked it and ate it on camera.

Dog chow mein is on point tonight Pham

HAHA DOG HURT HAHA FUNNEEE LAWLINGH YM ASS OFF RN

- reddit trying to fit in

PETA euthanizes more animals a year than most animal shelters combined

It was the only video I could find at the time with raw footage without narration.

cool story, bro

More humane? No
Realistic? Yes

peta isn't against pets rofl

>During its screening in the 2016 Metro Manila Film Festival, the film was criticized for scenes of animal cruelty, wherein a dog was shown beaten to death, disemboweled, cooked and eaten by the actors. An investigation conducted by the festival's executive committee found that a dog was indeed killed and disemboweled during filming but wasn't eaten by the actors.

What a waste of dog meat, goddam gooks

>Shoving dogs in is the only way to get them in the water you literal faggot.
Yeah cause dogs are reknowned for their hatred of water.

Well, I have a functioning brain, so this has always bothered me. But you're talking to Sup Forums. They unironically watch superhero movies.

Only shitskins think this is an acceptable way to treat an animal

What kind of shitty dog do you have that doesn't love swimming lol

I hope you don't let your dog in your hot tub...

like, we don't even know if the two parts of the video are the same take, for all we know the dog was happily swimming around and they just cut to the shittiest part

t. faggot white boi who gets fucked in the ass by his dog

Every race is being affected.

Dogs need to be introduced to water in their puppy stage. Otherwise they will be scared of swimming pools and need to be introduced to it gradually.

No one asked you, mudblood.

I'm impressed that you managed to deduce my opinion on third world countries from my post, faggot.

I hope they'll some day force you to approach a girl and they film you struggling and drowning. It'll be a good laugh.

Have you never washed a dog? Sometimes you gotta get it in the water. It won't like it but it'll be fine. I'll agree they should have more safety measures tho, maybe chuck a harness on the dog and put another person in the water tunnel, cause the woman in the second video was pretty shit at swimming over to help the dog.

They take healthy, loved animals and euthanize them. They've done this more than once

I think the dog was smart enough to realise there was a bit of risk getting in that kind of water.

Underrated post

I once this Russian video where a dog absolutely devastated a girl's ass. I found it very arousing

The other problem is forcing the dog into raging waters rather than gradually intensifying the stimuli. The dog trainer is using outdated flooding techniques that have been proven to be psychologically damaging to dogs.

Ooga booga mufuka booga oog dindu ooga

do you know what relativity means, you absolute pleb?

an ant can drown in 1cm of water.

They killed a cow with a machine gun in Come and See and fired live rounds at the actors.

not an argument

>no argument just shitposting to try and insult and take away validity of my statement

Find it again please

>struggling and drowning.

Well, I wouldn't mind if like the dog I'm surrounded by people making certain I don't drown for the mere seconds of discomfort I endured.
It literally took each of us longer to type these comments than the dog endured.
Struggle makes a person stronger, too in case you're not aware.

Dindu detected

>my intellect isn't being respected
>can't properly spell "boy"

You'd be traumatized by the rejection tho.

*tips fedora* I agree bro wish we could just torture these pieces of shit *brofist* +1

---------------------------------------------

I'm a GAMER not because I dont have a life but because I chose to have many

I seriously doubt that.

Only shitskin phonies pissed off about petty shit are bothered by it.

where did i misspell boy?

>78570257

Are you implying that completely healthy animals are worse off than actual suffering animals?

>thinks he taught dogs to swim
Lmao

then explain why they put down healthy loved animals.

Dogs can swim from birth you dumb fuck.

I couldn't

I'm not chucking a new born puppy into a swimming pool to test that theory. No way in hell.